Reply to Topic
AuthorMessage
Pages: << · 1 2 3 ...5 6 7
claudibee On November 13, 2009
I will NOT!!

Deleted

, United Kingdom
#91New Post! Dec 19, 2008 @ 23:58:00
I've got Irish, Scottish, Russian, Polish and Jewish blood, as well as English. I don't think I'll worry who did what to whom in my past. I'll just get on with it now.
sunandsurf13 On June 29, 2009

Deleted

Sydney, Australia
#92New Post! Dec 20, 2008 @ 02:58:15
@HINCKLEYLAD Said

Our ?vibrant? multicultural society is so desensitised to depravity that it no longer seems perturbed by acts of horror which would have shocked the dull old homogeneous Britain of yesteryear to the core. For example, there has been very little national press coverage of the news that a British pensioner was cold-bloodedly beheaded in the heavily ?enriched? Crumpsall District of Manchester. The severed head of the murder victim was found dumped in a wheelie bin.

The victim has been named by police as 63-year-old Patrick McGee, who lived alone at a house on Parkhill Avenue. Senior sources in Greater Manchester Police have confirmed that they were investigating theories that Mr. McGee had been involved in a fracas over anti-social levels of noise at a nearby house in Crumpsall.

Detective Chief Inspector Howard Millington, who is leading the investigation, said: ?This is the shocking murder of a man and our thoughts are with his family at this terrible time.

?We know people must be stunned by what has happened, and the very distressing details that have come out about Patrick?s death.

?We want to reassure people that we are working hard to find out exactly what happened to him, and that even more local officers will be patrolling the area than usual tonight.

The Daily Mail website initially reported that a 31-year old man ?thought to be of Filipino origin? had been arrested in connection with the murder, but the Daily Mail?s report was later censored to remove any reference to the ethnic origin of the alleged assailant. The truth will no doubt emerge in due course.

just another example of the many incidents happening around the uk, where whites are the victims of the multi-cultural experiment forced upon us by the traitors in westminister, its time to end this madness, now!

Hinckleylad, I have read quite a few posts form you of late that seem to take an extremist point of view on quite a few issues. I respect that. As there would seemingly be no middle ground for you on many topics, I'm beginning to wonder whether you genuinely feel this strongly about these issues, or whether your posts are designed to provoke debate and strong reactions?
In regards to the violence you've mentioned; I disagree that whites have ever cornered the market on behaving well.
I do agree that multi-culturalism has its minuses - mainly because of ignorance on the part of people who insist they don't want to mix with or live near people who are different from them. It sometimes takes time and understanding for different cultures to live harmoniously with each other. Sometimes violence stems from a clash of cultures, but I disagree strongly that whites never start this.
Multi-culturalism has brought a lot to many countries & I believe it contributes more than it costs.
To take one isolated murder and use that to blame an entire culture or race, is in my opinion, short-sighted and finally, unhelpful.
Agatha On January 25, 2009

, Papua New Guinea
#93New Post! Jan 25, 2009 @ 03:40:23
Well, maybe that old man has done something wrong to that person badly and that he deserve to be beheaded?
Hinckleylad On October 08, 2009

Deleted

leicester, United Kingdom
#94New Post! Jan 25, 2009 @ 09:10:10
@Agatha Said

Well, maybe that old man has done something wrong to that person badly and that he deserve to be beheaded?

what could warrant such a sad, end to his life?
roxygemini On April 16, 2009

Deleted

, Canada
#95New Post! Jan 25, 2009 @ 09:11:45
@RobinGoodfellow Said

Yeah and just to think we didnt get ANY violent crime before all those bastards came over. Hindley, west, the krays, bailey, shipman, all those decent upstanding good old fationed british lunatics must be turning in their graves.

I'm not condoning this act and i'm not saying i'm not against tighter imigration controls, but white people can be just as cruel as black, who can be as cruel as asian who can be as cruel as arabs.
It's really people like you who cause the friction and will be the ruin of this society.

Wow, perfect post!

Deleted

#96New Post! Jan 25, 2009 @ 09:16:25
@sunandsurf13 Said

Hinckleylad, I have read quite a few posts form you of late that seem to take an extremist point of view on quite a few issues. I respect that. As there would seemingly be no middle ground for you on many topics, I'm beginning to wonder whether you genuinely feel this strongly about these issues, or whether your posts are designed to provoke debate and strong reactions?
In regards to the violence you've mentioned; I disagree that whites have ever cornered the market on behaving well.
I do agree that multi-culturalism has its minuses - mainly because of ignorance on the part of people who insist they don't want to mix with or live near people who are different from them. It sometimes takes time and understanding for different cultures to live harmoniously with each other. Sometimes violence stems from a clash of cultures, but I disagree strongly that whites never start this.
Multi-culturalism has brought a lot to many countries & I believe it contributes more than it costs.
To take one isolated murder and use that to blame an entire culture or race, is in my opinion, short-sighted and finally, unhelpful.

i respect your your analysis and opinions on this and any other thread i post, i feel that issues such as this need general discussion to both discover the truths behind multi-cultural britain, i know there are many success stories also, and applaud those involved, the problem i have is the establishment always dressing this issue up as a big success story, when under the surface there are lots of things very wrong with it, and in many areas of britain the harmony portrayed by the establishment clearly does not exist. to break down barriers, all communities must want this to work, when this happens things can move forward, but if some communities are secular and fail to acknowledge others in the community including the host nation, division, resentment festers, and racism becomes an issue.

i do seek to promte general discussion on such issues, but i am not saying my view is always right
boxerdc On December 18, 2012

Deleted

#97New Post! Jan 25, 2009 @ 10:38:21
@Hinckleylad Said

i respect your your analysis and opinions on this and any other thread i post, i feel that issues such as this need general discussion to both discover the truths behind multi-cultural britain, i know there are many success stories also, and applaud those involved, the problem i have is the establishment always dressing this issue up as a big success story, when under the surface there are lots of things very wrong with it, and in many areas of britain the harmony portrayed by the establishment clearly does not exist. to break down barriers, all communities must want this to work, when this happens things can move forward, but if some communities are secular and fail to acknowledge others in the community including the host nation, division, resentment festers, and racism becomes an issue.

i do seek to promte general discussion on such issues, but i am not saying my view is always right

Who are you and what have you done with Hinkleylad?

Deleted

#98New Post! Jan 25, 2009 @ 12:18:31
@boxerdc Said

Who are you and what have you done with Hinkleylad?

seriously boxer, its still me!

the reason i used to be so aggressive on such issue was purely due to some, well most always clouding the issue with others associated with race,immigration ect, instead of the issue initially started, immigration, ethnicity, race is a very broad argument and can cover lots of forms, you just cannot lump it all together and say your racist for mentioning it, all races have good/bad elements, some agree with my stance, others do not, but the very fact that a party such as the one i belong to, is testement to the old party's in my country failing to have free and open debate on such topics, the fact that we exist mneans these arguments get heard, unfortunately though the issues have deep rooted anxieties, and frustration from some quarters of the host community, do we become like other parties and say their fears are wrong and unjustified, or do we work alongside ethnic groups who wish to play a positive role in society, which is the option i prefer, and try to dispel the myths and expose those who will never except the west, or have no intention of working together for the greater good.

i hope that one day members of other racial groups can join with us in our party to help us modernise and get a grip on this issue, we need positive input from those communities to actually put into practice the changes needed to have a fair, commonsense policy on immigration for the future, this the real view of todays bnp, not the nazi stereotyped image we are regulary accused of, we are modern nationalists whos views are modernising, and will continue to do so as the country and the world around us changes, surely thats progress.

on a final note, if people are pigeon holed and not given a voice on issues they care about, that leads to the very negative racism that is not wanted by anyone, i have more contempt for the politicians in government than anyone of another skin colour, i cannot blame others for seeking a different life, a better future, but it comes down to sheer numbers and the type of people we allow in to our country, which is just an island after all.

in time i hope people will see through where i am going with some of my threads, and i will endeavour to word them in such ways that people will not just give a knee jerk reaction and scream obscenities in my face, and actually take on board that the views expressed are not hate intended, just pure frustration and concern, for all of the people of britains futures.
Kasabian On May 25, 2009

Deleted

, United Kingdom
#99New Post! Jan 25, 2009 @ 12:32:54
@Hinckleylad Said

seriously boxer, its still me!

the reason i used to be so aggressive on such issue was purely due to some, well most always clouding the issue with others associated with race,immigration ect, instead of the issue initially started, immigration, ethnicity, race is a very broad argument and can cover lots of forms, you just cannot lump it all together and say your racist for mentioning it, all races have good/bad elements, some agree with my stance, others do not, but the very fact that a party such as the one i belong to, is testement to the old party's in my country failing to have free and open debate on such topics, the fact that we exist mneans these arguments get heard, unfortunately though the issues have deep rooted anxieties, and frustration from some quarters of the host community, do we become like other parties and say their fears are wrong and unjustified, or do we work alongside ethnic groups who wish to play a positive role in society, which is the option i prefer, and try to dispel the myths and expose those who will never except the west, or have no intention of working together for the greater good.

i hope that one day members of other racial groups can join with us in our party to help us modernise and get a grip on this issue, we need positive input from those communities to actually put into practice the changes needed to have a fair, commonsense policy on immigration for the future, this the real view of todays bnp, not the nazi stereotyped image we are regulary accused of, we are modern nationalists whos views are modernising, and will continue to do so as the country and the world around us changes, surely thats progress.

on a final note, if people are pigeon holed and not given a voice on issues they care about, that leads to the very negative racism that is not wanted by anyone, i have more contempt for the politicians in government than anyone of another skin colour, i cannot blame others for seeking a different life, a better future, but it comes down to sheer numbers and the type of people we allow in to our country, which is just an island after all.

in time i hope people will see through where i am going with some of my threads, and i will endeavour to word them in such ways that people will not just give a knee jerk reaction and scream obscenities in my face, and actually take on board that the views expressed are not hate intended, just pure frustration and concern, for all of the people of britains futures.

95%+ of comments towards you and your party will be negative. you have to rise above it. Kudos for you for holding true to yourself and making fair arguments. if it weren't for the likes of yourself britains identity would be in a far worse place than it already is.

Deleted

#100New Post! Jan 25, 2009 @ 12:48:10
@Kasabian Said

95%+ of comments towards you and your party will be negative. you have to rise above it. Kudos for you for holding true to yourself and making fair arguments. if it weren't for the likes of yourself britains identity would be in a far worse place than it already is.

appreciate the comment kasabian,
not here to recruit, to promote, just put a view across that doesn't get heard very often due to the anti-brigade, who would rather call names and vilify, istead of actually taliking about issues, when i first joined the forum i was negative in the way i posted, that was a mistake, however my views are the same, and in time i hope people will not jump to conclusions and be too rash to judge my view, dont want everyone to agree with it, but just tolerate and understand that i have concerns, and will not be silenced, as there are a lot of people out there afraid to say openly what they feel, that is wrong, if i can help one person to find their voice, whether in agreement or not, its got to be positive and debate flows, time will tell whos opinion or views will be right for the future, i could be proved wrong, but i doubt it!

thanks again for a fair comment
Reply to Topic<< Previous Topic | Next Topic >>
Pages: << · 1 2 3 ...5 6 7

1 browsing (0 members - 1 guest)

Quick Reply
Politics Forum - Some Rudeness Allowed

Subscribe to topic prefs