Foster care
Angels in waiting
Nadya
Adoption
View Results
perliaa On November 04, 2009

Upnorth, Canada
#1New Post! Feb 20, 2009 @ 16:21:46
If this story can be believed she has a week to accept it or they all go to foster care.

LOS ANGELES - An offer to provide free, comprehensive medical and emotional services to the recently born octuplets and their older siblings has been put on the table for Whittier resident Nadya Suleman's consideration -- but she's only got a week to accept it.
Otherwise, famed lawyer Gloria Allred said at a news conference Thursday in her office, Suleman will likely have her 14 children taken away from her and placed into foster care.

https://www.pasadenastarnews.com/news/ci_11741758

Is some pictures of her babies you can see her long nails I don't think she does any housework or cooking ect.And her mother admited she looks after the 6 kids at home.
And anyone donating to their care get a tax break this way at the Angels in waiting.

What do you think for her kids I mean they are innocents in this.Would she pay for the best care on her own from her donated and tv appearence money.?
In the past it says she has not given much or no money to her own mother to help raise the 6 she allready had.
jennyp26 On February 16, 2011

TX,
#2New Post! Feb 20, 2009 @ 17:20:12
I think those kids need to be taken away from her. I have seen stories on her on the news the last few mornings. One story showed her out getting her nails done and buying expensive make-up. Another story told of her looking for a new house because her mother could be losing hers soon. Apparently the house she was looking at was listed somewhere around $1 million. I cant remember exactly what they said the price was. They said that she planned on buying this place with funds she had received or is going to receive from book deals, interviews and a possible television show. She doesnt care about those children. She just cares about the fame that it has brought her!

Upnorth, Canada
#3New Post! Feb 20, 2009 @ 17:28:32
@jennyp26 Said

I think those kids need to be taken away from her. I have seen stories on her on the news the last few mornings. One story showed her out getting her nails done and buying expensive make-up. Another story told of her looking for a new house because her mother could be losing hers soon. Apparently the house she was looking at was listed somewhere around $1 million. I cant remember exactly what they said the price was. They said that she planned on buying this place with funds she had received or is going to receive from book deals, interviews and a possible television show. She doesnt care about those children. She just cares about the fame that it has brought her!

Wow a million dollar home must be nice I can't even afford one im renting.
Ya it does look like she only cares about herself.

Upnorth, Canada
#4New Post! Mar 04, 2009 @ 21:50:51
She declined the offer of free care and housing from the organization.
News say it because they wont allow a reality show.
But then the news will say anything to grab headlines I think it because she wont have controll over the day to day lives of her children if she takes the offer.

But then their specialty is pre mees and they will need all the help they can get to get over any possible problems from been born so early and so tiny.
Reply to Topic<< Previous Topic | Next Topic >>

1 browsing (0 members - 1 guest)

Quick Reply
Politics Forum - Some Rudeness Allowed

Subscribe to topic prefs