Relationships

no good cheating scum bags and liars

Reply to Topic
AuthorMessage
Pages: 1 2 3 · >>
maximillion On December 13, 2016

, Minnesota
#1New Post! Jul 02, 2012 @ 09:32:33
both men and women that do this it makes me so angry that rather than be a decent honest person and be truthful and loyal to that person they will lie and cheat..

I see these shows with lie detectors and you see the other half that really loved this person crushed I can only hope that they don't judge other future relationships on that bad experience example: 1 man/woman does it they all will.. were not all this way

rant over
sTreetAngeL On January 24, 2022
root tedt ree

in a paradox,
#2New Post! Jul 02, 2012 @ 12:44:41
Yeah I agree with you.

About those shows...what gets me, and disgusts me...is how some of these girls can get on there and IN the guys face, INSISTING he is the father, bad mouthing him and the whole nine yards...Just to have a paternity test done and find that he's NOT the dad; then she acts all "Ooooh, HOW can this be?!!" She then has 5 or more others tested too - treats them the same way, and their results also come back that they aren't the dad.

How can they get on national television and bad mouth people knowing FULL WELL there are numerous other possibiliites? You would think they'd have shame, but there really is none at all...

And some of the guy guests on the show... are just as bad...

I really only watch if I'm bored to death; and that's not too often. Lieing retards tend to enrage me.
sTreetAngeL On January 24, 2022
root tedt ree

in a paradox,
#3New Post! Jul 02, 2012 @ 13:00:05
I just edited. Meant to say 'paternity test' done. Not a lie detector; although they fail that too.
sister_of_mercy On March 11, 2015

London, United Kingdom
#4New Post! Jul 02, 2012 @ 13:46:46
Yeah I don't see the point in lying or cheating really. If you have to go to that much trouble to be in a relationship then maybe you shouldn't be in one in the first place.
offbeat On November 18, 2022

london, United Kingdom
#5New Post! Jul 02, 2012 @ 13:48:09
@sTreetAngeL Said

Yeah I agree with you.

About those shows...what gets me, and disgusts me...is how some of these girls can get on there and IN the guys face, INSISTING he is the father, bad mouthing him and the whole nine yards...Just to have a paternity test done and find that he's NOT the dad; then she acts all "Ooooh, HOW can this be?!!" She then has 5 or more others tested too - treats them the same way, and their results also come back that they aren't the dad.

How can they get on national television and bad mouth people knowing FULL WELL there are numerous other possibiliites? You would think they'd have shame, but there really is none at all...

And some of the guy guests on the show... are just as bad...

I really only watch if I'm bored to death; and that's not too often. Lieing retards tend to enrage me.

the example you just gave is my absolute favourite ..i saw it once on the Maury show ..some girl called latoyesha (err something like that) did the getting in the face thing and all the exaggerated arm movements ..'you are the father' ..she yelled ..she was 100 percent certain .. and it wasn't! so she ran from the stage with desharious then doing the exaggerated arm movements and screaming 'i told you ..i told you !'... yeah love that scenario ..and like you said ...she came back on the show to test deshaun and dontrelle but they weren't the father either ..brilliant .
wednesday76 On February 25, 2013

Dodging the Daggers, United Ki
#6New Post! Jul 02, 2012 @ 13:55:39
@maximillion Said

both men and women that do this it makes me so angry that rather than be a decent honest person and be truthful and loyal to that person they will lie and cheat..

I see these shows with lie detectors and you see the other half that really loved this person crushed I can only hope that they don't judge other future relationships on that bad experience example: 1 man/woman does it they all will.. were not all this way

rant over

You been watching Jeremy Kyle?
Totally agree, was actually watching the American "cheaters" the other day and no matter how much you try to stay neutral all you really want to do is slap them stupid

, Minnesota
#7New Post! Jul 02, 2012 @ 14:00:13
@wednesday76 Said

You been watching Jeremy Kyle?
Totally agree, was actually watching the American "cheaters" the other day and no matter how much you try to stay neutral all you really want to do is slap them stupid

yeah lol

some of us like to be devoted to one person to have love in their lifes and then people like that abuse that gift
hoppy On August 27, 2013

#8New Post! Jul 02, 2012 @ 14:15:12
The title of this thread pretty much describes most liberals and their freakin president.
Leon On December 21, 2023

San Diego, California
#9New Post! Jul 02, 2012 @ 14:28:49
Yeah there are those types. What's equally as sad is how those affected will carry on the hurt into their next relationship. So if the victim finds a decent person, he or she still lets the jerk ex control the new relationship. I've had to bear the brunt of this.
sweetheart5545 On November 06, 2013

, Florida
#10New Post! Jul 02, 2012 @ 15:29:08
I agree,my step-mom was telling me that her son is going through a divorce now,I always thought that him and his wife were good for each other,but appearantly she told him that she dosn't want to be married to him anymore and that she has a boyfriend.

, Minnesota
#11New Post! Jul 02, 2012 @ 15:31:35
@sweetheart5545 Said

I agree,my step-mom was telling me that her son is going through a divorce now,I always thought that him and his wife were good for each other,but appearantly she told him that she dosn't want to be married to him anymore and that she has a boyfriend.

that's terrible

, Florida
#12New Post! Jul 02, 2012 @ 15:33:57
@maximillion Said

that's terrible

yes it is,and she has a 4 year old son,that calls Brien his daddy.

, Minnesota
#13New Post! Jul 02, 2012 @ 15:37:38
@sweetheart5545 Said

yes it is,and she has a 4 year old son,that calls Brien his daddy.

well i hope their both adult enough to work out visitation for the childs sake it's not his fault

, Florida
#14New Post! Jul 02, 2012 @ 15:40:40
@maximillion Said

well i hope their both adult enough to work out visitation for the childs sake it's not his fault

me too
Cpat92 On May 16, 2021
It's all or nothing

Lauderhill, Florida
#15New Post! Jul 02, 2012 @ 15:53:31
I usually hear that the guys that cheat and lie make it bad for the good guys. I agree with this, but what confuses me is that most girls still go after the same type of guy after maybe 2 or 3 bad relationships.
Reply to Topic<< Previous Topic | Next Topic >>
Pages: 1 2 3 · >>

1 browsing (0 members - 1 guest)

Quick Reply
Be Respectful of Others

Subscribe to topic prefs