#61New Post! Jul 04, 2012 @ 18:01:14
sarcasim >>> Even the advertisers think the OP needs to grow up ,,
The only ad on the page is
' sittercity.com'
JR_Sanford On August 02, 2017

Portland (St. Johns), Oregon
#62New Post! Jul 04, 2012 @ 18:07:16
@dogemily Said

ok here it is. first my mom never hits me. me and my bother got into a fight at mcdonalds we threw ketchup on each other.im older im 15 he is 13. i got some ketchup on some woman clothes and my mom had to reinburst 45 dollars for the damage. my mom freak out on me told me i was a immature baby and my brother to in front of people in mcdonlads. Leaving mcdonalds she told us that she should get us some pacifers and some pampers and a playpen. people were looking at me. like she was right. she took away my x box and games and i pod i cant go out on weekends now. on the car ride home she is yelling at us telling us when she goes to wallmart she should buy us a cribs and rattles

Can i turn her into CPS for abuse saying those things to me? isnt it slander or something saying lies about someone. saying i need pampers and making me look bad in public. just to scare her and For the record he started it my brother not me. its not fair now she is not going to let me take drivers ed in school. she told me that im to imature to drive that babies dont get to do grown up things. she saying all these mean things to me. I have a right to drive? cant they make her a better mom or something. this suxs so bad wut she did to me.

Get a grip!!! You say she made YOU look bad? How do you think she felt as her two sons were misbehaving in a public place? Then getting out of hand so much you involved an innocent by stander. You are lucky she didn't sue you. If you go to CPS you'll end up in a foster home and believe this it's no party. You are 15. Set a good example for your little brother. P.S. Your actions at McDonalds, was to say the least, adolescent. Act like a baby, expect to be treated as one. You don't deserve to get ANY privileges ESPECIALLY driving school. You need to demonstrate responsibility. To top it off, you said, "he started it". What a cop out. He's 13. You could've said, "Stop doing that!"

YOU NEED TO APOLOGIZE to your mother and admit that what you did was wrong. Offer to do chores to work off the $45. That's called growing up.

J.R.
dogemily On July 04, 2012

New York, New York
#63New Post! Jul 04, 2012 @ 18:12:14
@JR_Sanford Said

Get a grip!!! You say she made YOU look bad? How do you think she felt as her two sons were misbehaving in a public place? Then getting out of hand so much you involved an innocent by stander. You are lucky she didn't sue you. If you go to CPS you'll end up in a foster home and believe this it's no party. You are 15. Set a good example for your little brother. P.S. Your actions at McDonalds, was to say the least, adolescent. Act like a baby, expect to be treated as one. You don't deserve to get ANY privileges ESPECIALLY driving school. You need to demonstrate responsibility. To top it off, you said, "he started it". What a cop out. He's 13. You could've said, "Stop doing that!"

YOU NEED TO APOLOGIZE to your mother and admit that what you did was wrong. Offer to do chores to work off the $45. That's called growing up.

J.R.

she wont even consider letting me take drivers ed now
sAeGeSpAeNe On October 05, 2021
Part-time Nidologist

The other Bristol..., Connecti
#64New Post! Jul 04, 2012 @ 18:15:08
@dogemily Said

You waited too long to even consider apologizing. Yours is thicker than the average skull. Tough, ain't it?
Dark_Tink On December 30, 2018
<3 Boobie <3

, Canada
#65New Post! Jul 04, 2012 @ 18:16:16
IF any of what you have said is true...

@dogemily Said

Consider yourself lucky you had a chance at 15...or are you 17, since that's what it says on your profile.

I wasn't allowed to go for my license until I was 17 and unless I had good grades.
white_swan53 On October 07, 2020

n/a, New Mexico
#66New Post! Jul 04, 2012 @ 18:18:46
@dogemily Said

Smart move on her part.
Just think of all the bulls*** all the other drivers on the road has been saved from having to deal with . Kudos to your mom .

That drivers school isn't cheap , add to that having you on her insurance . And add to that what the cost would be if you were to act up like you did with the ketchup only in a car ... damn scary ....

#67New Post! Jul 04, 2012 @ 18:24:05
@dogemily Said

i dont want to sound like a whinny baby

Too late

You are minimizing your involvement and saying "it was only ketchup". You are really displaying how immature you really are. I suspect you sit in front of a screen playing video games all day and night. You have NO SENSE of reality. Now YOU are making a big issue of this. YOU were WRONG, ADMIT IT.

I'd make you wear this...

J.R.

#68New Post! Jul 04, 2012 @ 18:26:23
@dogemily Said

I wouldn't either. You still should be using a tricycle with training wheels. Your actions and posts sound like you are 10 or 11.

J.R.
wednesday76 On February 25, 2013

Dodging the Daggers, United Ki
#69New Post! Jul 04, 2012 @ 18:32:51
Yet on your profile you say your 17?

Odder and odder
white_swan53 On October 07, 2020

n/a, New Mexico
#70New Post! Jul 04, 2012 @ 18:41:09
@wednesday76 Said

Yet on your profile you say your 17?

Odder and odder

Well to fair there are some members that have their age posted at 110 years old or similar ages .

#71New Post! Jul 04, 2012 @ 18:42:27
@white_swan53 Said

Well to fair there are some members that have their age posted at 110 years old or similar ages .

ooh really?
I'm changing mine to 25 then (exciting!!)
Rehabilitation_Please On May 20, 2016
Has Tiger Blood

Peterborough, United Kingdom
#72New Post! Jul 04, 2012 @ 18:44:49
No 17 represents the age in months he acts when out with his parents.

#73New Post! Jul 04, 2012 @ 18:45:54
@Rehabilitation_Please Said

No 17 represents the age in months he acts when out with his parents.

ahh now that would make more sense!!
LuckyCharms On July 31, 2021
Magically Delicious

#74New Post! Jul 04, 2012 @ 18:54:43
@dogemily Said

Have you actually apologized to her?

Have you offered to work off the money?

Have you demonstrated that you are truly sorry? Are you?

If you haven't done any of these things then you don't really deserve to be in driver's ed. Driving is a HUGE responsibility and if you can't demonstrate basic remorse and willingness to make restitution, then you aren't ready for driver's ed.
Dark_Tink On December 30, 2018
<3 Boobie <3

, Canada
#75New Post! Jul 04, 2012 @ 18:58:15
@dogemily Said

@LuckyCharms Said

Have you actually apologized to her?

Have you offered to work off the money?

Have you demonstrated that you are truly sorry? Are you?

If you haven't done any of these things then you don't really deserve to be in driver's ed. Driving is a HUGE responsibility and if you can't demonstrate basic remorse and willingness to make restitution, then you aren't ready for driver's ed.

^
This

To the OP:

Driving is a privilege, not a right.

If you can't own up to your actions, appologise to your mother(and actually mean it) and do what you can to make amends, you in no way deserve to be able to go to Drivers Ed.
Locked<< Previous Topic | Next Topic >>
Pages: << · 1 2 3 4 5 6

1 browsing (0 members - 1 guest)