my mom was abusive to me. can i do this? please help

AuthorMessage
Pages: << · 1 2 3 4 5 6 · >>
Rehabilitation_Please On May 20, 2016
Has Tiger Blood

Peterborough, United Kingdom
#46New Post! Jul 04, 2012 @ 16:40:45
@wednesday76 Said

Or...you really are 15, and need your neck wound in...sod the x-box, get off the PC. PC ban!!

Actually thinking about it now, I do wonder why this person is banned off her xbox ad not her PC, I am calling BS!!!
dogemily On July 04, 2012

New York, New York
#47New Post! Jul 04, 2012 @ 16:54:41
@wednesday76 Said

I think this thread is a wind up...I don't think anyone could possibly be that stupid or naive.

im not stupid

New York, New York
#48New Post! Jul 04, 2012 @ 16:56:20
@LuckyCharms Said

Grow up.

You are most certainly acting here like you need to be back in a crib.

Look, we all get embarrassed by our parents when we are publicly scolded. s*** happens.

You completely disregard civilized behavior because you were in McDonalds? So it's okay to act in an uncivilized manner because of where you are? Location changes how you should act in public?

Bulls***.

You acted like a baby, you were called on it. Your mother was probably having a bad day and you made it worse. And now you come on here wanting sympathy and support to report your own mother to CPS??

So you've never had a bad day? Never said or did anything that may have hurt others?

Go to your mother, apologize for acting like a spoiled brat, offer to find a way to repay her the money and then LEARN from your experience so that you don't repeat it.

It doesn't matter where you are. It matters who you are and how you act.

And no, for god's sake, calling you a baby is not the same as using the N word. You are not abused. In fact if anything I'd say your parents are a bit soft on you. If you think it's okay to act that way in public and then get pissed at your mother, I'd say they weren't tough enough on you when growing up.

Be thankful you don't know what real abuse is.

i have bad days but i never lash out on innocent people though

New York, New York
#49New Post! Jul 04, 2012 @ 17:01:22
@Rehabilitation_Please Said

Actually thinking about it now, I do wonder why this person is banned off her xbox ad not her PC, I am calling BS!!!

the pc im on is the family pc she cant take it away..my older sister does work on it. like a dummy my mom is her password for the pc i always known wut it is
LuckyCharms On July 31, 2021
Magically Delicious

#50New Post! Jul 04, 2012 @ 17:02:53
@dogemily Said

i have bad days but i never lash out on innocent people though

Oh I don't know. It sounds like you're lashing out at your mother. Not saying she's 'innocent' but neither are you.

@dogemily Said

the pc im on is the family pc she cant take it away..my older sister does work on it. like a dummy my mom is her password for the pc i always known wut it is

Calling your mother a dummy just proves what an ungrateful immature brat you are.

Christ you need to grow up.
Dark_Tink On December 30, 2018
<3 Boobie <3

, Canada
#51New Post! Jul 04, 2012 @ 17:10:31
@dogemily Said

Oh yes she could. Just because it's the 'family pc' means squat. My 17yr old daughter has her own laptop. She doesn't do her chores or misses her curfew, her laptop is taken from her. I don't care if it was a gift from my parents or not. Punishment is punishment.

By you calling your mother a 'dummy' just shows how immature you really are.

If this whole 'story' is actually true, which I highly doubt it is, you got off lucky. If it would have been my daughter, the money would have come out her pocket, not mine.
wednesday76 On February 25, 2013

Dodging the Daggers, United Ki
#52New Post! Jul 04, 2012 @ 17:12:30
@dogemily Said

im not stupid

Ok, lets look at this logically.

You do not "lash" out at anyone innocently?
Ok..well, threatening your mother with CPS is one of the worse possible things i could imagine anyone doing under the circumstances..
In fact i think it is a spiteful, bitter fueled and pathetic excuse to cause someone else pain.

That is by far 100% worse than calling you a baby!!
And lets be honest, you are acting like one....

But i am still calling Bulls*** on this....I think someone is bored and wanted to rile up the natives.
white_swan53 On October 07, 2020

n/a, New Mexico
#53New Post! Jul 04, 2012 @ 17:19:56
@wednesday76 Said

Yanno what i'm thinking? I am thinking that you are on a wind up mission. You are one of these sadistic weirdo's that get off pulling on their winky's while getting into online arguments....

Or...you really are 15, and need your neck wound in...sod the x-box, get off the PC. PC ban!!
It also makes me think, (been doing a lot of thinking , its a miracle) that if you are indeed 15! then i wouldn't want to get into a argument with you based on your age.

Im a hit n miss at the moment whether to insult your intelligence or pass you a tissue.

Or call him mommy and inform her he needs a nappy change .

To the OP,
nappy in American is pampers.
Rehabilitation_Please On May 20, 2016
Has Tiger Blood

Peterborough, United Kingdom
#54New Post! Jul 04, 2012 @ 17:20:20
@dogemily Said

Leon On March 30, 2024

San Diego, California
#55New Post! Jul 04, 2012 @ 17:26:59
@dogemily Said

ok here it is. first my mom never hits me. me and my bother got into a fight at mcdonalds we threw ketchup on each other.im older im 15 he is 13. i got some ketchup on some woman clothes and my mom had to reinburst 45 dollars for the damage. my mom freak out on me told me i was a immature baby and my brother to in front of people in mcdonlads. Leaving mcdonalds she told us that she should get us some pacifers and some pampers and a playpen. people were looking at me. like she was right. she took away my x box and games and i pod i cant go out on weekends now. on the car ride home she is yelling at us telling us when she goes to wallmart she should buy us a cribs and rattles

Can i turn her into CPS for abuse saying those things to me? isnt it slander or something saying lies about someone. saying i need pampers and making me look bad in public. just to scare her and For the record he started it my brother not me. its not fair now she is not going to let me take drivers ed in school. she told me that im to imature to drive that babies dont get to do grown up things. she saying all these mean things to me. I have a right to drive? cant they make her a better mom or something. this suxs so bad wut she did to me.

No, in fact they would probably yell at you as well for wasting their time, while they deal with real abuse.

Your mom just is upset over what you two did. And punished you for it. Apologize, let her cool down, and don't behave in this manner again.

New York, New York
#56New Post! Jul 04, 2012 @ 17:33:46
@white_swan53 Said

Or call him mommy and inform her he needs a nappy change .

To the OP,
nappy in American is pampers.

thats not funny
wednesday76 On February 25, 2013

Dodging the Daggers, United Ki
#57New Post! Jul 04, 2012 @ 17:42:21
@dogemily Said

thats not funny

Looks like you have some anger issues...

Get the tomato sauce out

n/a, New Mexico
#58New Post! Jul 04, 2012 @ 17:49:24
@dogemily Said

im not stupid

Oh sure, I know that And to prove it, I am going to give you a special chore to do .
Here ,,,

n/a, New Mexico
#59New Post! Jul 04, 2012 @ 17:51:35
@dogemily Said

thats not funny

Sure it is , well maybe not as funny as you , but just watch me LMAO at your baby ass.

[smile]https://i.tfster.com/i45/5/12/14/tfs_a67a780f63.gif"> <<<me

<<< you
restoreone On January 30, 2022

, Ohio
#60New Post! Jul 04, 2012 @ 17:54:54
@dogemily Said

thats not funny

Please fill out this form. We will review it and report back too you. https://www.motifake.com/21824
Locked<< Previous Topic | Next Topic >>
Pages: << · 1 2 3 4 5 6 · >>

1 browsing (0 members - 1 guest)