Forums: Relationships:
Family

my mom was abusive to me. can i do this? please help

AuthorMessage
Pages: << · 1 2 3 4 5 6 · >>
wednesday76 On February 25, 2013

Dodging the Daggers, United Ki
#31New Post! Jul 04, 2012 @ 16:03:34
I think this thread is a wind up...I don't think anyone could possibly be that stupid or naive.
treebee On April 13, 2015
Government Hooker

London, United Kingdom
#32New Post! Jul 04, 2012 @ 16:03:48
quarantine dislikes capital letter madness!
Rehabilitation_Please On May 20, 2016
Has Tiger Blood

Peterborough, United Kingdom
#33New Post! Jul 04, 2012 @ 16:03:50
@chaski Said

Sure, deny your own responsibility and childish behavior and put it on your mom.

Get CPS involved so they can harass your mom indefinitely.... better yet why don't you exaggerate all the facts and claim that it was your mom's fault... then claim that she beats you.

CPS will then take you away from your mother and put you with a foster home. Most foster homes are good, but maybe you will get lucky and get put in one that has a real child abuser. Then you will learn what "child abuse" really is... and that your mother was right all along.

The good news in that particular scenario is that your mom wont have to fork up $45 for your childish crap anymore and wont have an ungrateful child hanging around. At first she will be sad to loose you, but over time she will get used to it and learn to be happy not having to care for a selfish brat.

Dibs on buying the Xbox off the mom if this happens.
treebee On April 13, 2015
Government Hooker

London, United Kingdom
#34New Post! Jul 04, 2012 @ 16:07:35
@dogemily Said

MY MOM JUST DIDNT CALL ME A BABY BUT TOLD ME I BELONG IN PAMPERS AGAIN look people heard her call me a baby in mcdonalds and tell me that she was going to get me diapers and a crib for what i did. i have witnessess dont you think that would help with soical servcies. its not fair it was only ketchup we threw on people and the people in front of us were old like in 60s they wouldnt even know it was on there clothes if my mom didnt say anything. its not fair you know. i dont want to sound like a whinny baby . she had to pay 45 bucks for the clothes i ruined but that was her choice. BUT NO OTHER MOM WOULD TELL ME THAT I SHOULD BE IN DIAPERS AND NEED A BOTTLE ONLY MINE DOES THAT. thats how un cool she is.. IT WAS ONLY MCDONALDS NO PLACE FANCY AND IT WAS KETCHUP. her telling everyone im a baby and belong in pampers and stuff was foul you know and a bunch of lies. no one got hurt it was only ketchup. cause of her people think i need pampers on me now. she needs to chill the out.

Your mother spoke in anger. We all speak in anger. Being a parent does not make you into a saint.

A mature response from you would be to calmly apologise, offer a way of recompensing the money it has cost her, telling her calmly that you are not a baby, you are offended and would like to make things right.

It was only ketchup and it was only mcdonalds but it cost her $45 and she was embarrassed by the behaviour of her kids. Give her a break and she will give you a break.
Has Tiger Blood

#35New Post! Jul 04, 2012 @ 16:07:39
@dogemily Said

MY MOM JUST DIDNT CALL ME A BABY BUT TOLD ME I BELONG IN PAMPERS AGAIN look people heard her call me a baby in mcdonalds and tell me that she was going to get me diapers and a crib for what i did. i have witnessess dont you think that would help with soical servcies. its not fair it was only ketchup we threw on people and the people in front of us were old like in 60s they wouldnt even know it was on there clothes if my mom didnt say anything. its not fair you know. i dont want to sound like a whinny baby . she had to pay 45 bucks for the clothes i ruined but that was her choice. BUT NO OTHER MOM WOULD TELL ME THAT I SHOULD BE IN DIAPERS AND NEED A BOTTLE ONLY MINE DOES THAT. thats how un cool she is.. IT WAS ONLY MCDONALDS NO PLACE FANCY AND IT WAS KETCHUP. her telling everyone im a baby and belong in pampers and stuff was foul you know and a bunch of lies. no one got hurt it was only ketchup. cause of her people think i need pampers on me now. she needs to chill the out.

All I got from that was

Wah Wah Wah PAMPERS
Wah Wah Wah MCDONALDS
Wah Wah Wah im a baby and belong in pampers
Wah Wah Wah i need papers on me now
dogemily On July 04, 2012

New York, New York
#36New Post! Jul 04, 2012 @ 16:15:25
am i just suppose to take it from her..her saying those things to me. isnt that the same thing like calling a black person the n word. its not cool.
white_swan53 On October 07, 2020

n/a, New Mexico
#37New Post! Jul 04, 2012 @ 16:15:35
@dogemily Said

NO, she does not need to chill out. You need to grow up , get a conscience and decide whether or not you are ever going to be someone anyone would want to spend any time around .

Your statement about the people who's cloths you messed up with ketchup tells the story about how immature and whinny baby you really are.
white_swan53 On October 07, 2020

n/a, New Mexico
#38New Post! Jul 04, 2012 @ 16:18:30
@dogemily Said

am i just suppose to take it from her..her saying those things to me. isnt that the same thing like calling a black person the n word. its not cool.

[smile]https://i.tfster.com/i45/5/12/14/tfs_a67a780f63.gif"> [smile]https://i.tfster.com/i45/5/12/14/tfs_a67a780f63.gif">
Has Tiger Blood

#39New Post! Jul 04, 2012 @ 16:23:56
@dogemily Said

Trust me on this if I wasn't on the verge of a possible ban what I would say in this topic would be a lot worse towards you.

Can't Understand New members with Topics like this.
sAeGeSpAeNe On October 05, 2021
Part-time Nidologist

The other Bristol..., Connecti
#40New Post! Jul 04, 2012 @ 16:30:48
@waldo Said

Grow up you spoilt brat.

I'll second that!
restoreone On January 30, 2022

, Ohio
#41New Post! Jul 04, 2012 @ 16:31:41
@dogemily Said

I do hope the county takes your a** away it would be one hell of a lesson.

Guess what you will not drive until you are 18. The state will not sign for you to drive a foster parent in most states can not sign for you to drive by law. So your a** will be walking for the next three years now that is what you should be doing.

Grow up man up and deal with it you were dumb people pay for being dumb.Earn the right too drive show her you can be a grownup start today.
sAeGeSpAeNe On October 05, 2021
Part-time Nidologist

The other Bristol..., Connecti
#42New Post! Jul 04, 2012 @ 16:36:42
@Silly_Me Said

There is no way this thread is serious..........surely?????

The only thing serious in this thread is in the OP, demonstrating the complete selfishness of a kid brought up to feel entitled to every whimsical fancy... If it were up to me, I would have called the cops, pressed charges, and had his punk a** thrown in jail for a while, until repentance and restitution became a theme in his little mind.

[And I would not give a rat's a** how long it takes!!!]
wednesday76 On February 25, 2013

Dodging the Daggers, United Ki
#43New Post! Jul 04, 2012 @ 16:36:57
@dogemily Said

Yanno what i'm thinking? I am thinking that you are on a wind up mission. You are one of these sadistic weirdo's that get off pulling on their winky's while getting into online arguments....

Or...you really are 15, and need your neck wound in...sod the x-box, get off the PC. PC ban!!
It also makes me think, (been doing a lot of thinking , its a miracle) that if you are indeed 15! then i wouldn't want to get into a argument with you based on your age.

Im a hit n miss at the moment whether to insult your intelligence or pass you a tissue.
ninozara On April 30, 2020

Cheshire, United Kingdom
#44New Post! Jul 04, 2012 @ 16:39:41
@dogemily Said

No, she 'insulted' you for your behaviour, not something you have no control over. She referred to a period of development, not a derogatory term used to degrade and dehumanise a race of people.

You literally behaved like a 2 year old.

So yes, you should take it, because you behaved appallingly and then decided it was everyone else's fault. Or worse, that it is HER fault.

So she embarrassed you? Well you embarrassed her by acting like a spoilt, undisciplined child. You are about to enter adulthood, join the workforce, it is completely natural for her to expect better of you.
LuckyCharms On July 31, 2021
Magically Delicious

#45New Post! Jul 04, 2012 @ 16:40:09
@dogemily Said

Grow up.

You are most certainly acting here like you need to be back in a crib.

Look, we all get embarrassed by our parents when we are publicly scolded. s*** happens.

You completely disregard civilized behavior because you were in McDonalds? So it's okay to act in an uncivilized manner because of where you are? Location changes how you should act in public?

Bulls***.

You acted like a baby, you were called on it. Your mother was probably having a bad day and you made it worse. And now you come on here wanting sympathy and support to report your own mother to CPS??

So you've never had a bad day? Never said or did anything that may have hurt others?

Go to your mother, apologize for acting like a spoiled brat, offer to find a way to repay her the money and then LEARN from your experience so that you don't repeat it.

It doesn't matter where you are. It matters who you are and how you act.

And no, for god's sake, calling you a baby is not the same as using the N word. You are not abused. In fact if anything I'd say your parents are a bit soft on you. If you think it's okay to act that way in public and then get pissed at your mother, I'd say they weren't tough enough on you when growing up.

Be thankful you don't know what real abuse is.
Locked<< Previous Topic | Next Topic >>
Pages: << · 1 2 3 4 5 6 · >>

1 browsing (0 members - 1 guest)