Family

my mom was abusive to me. can i do this? please help

AuthorMessage
Pages: << · 1 2 3 4 5 6 · >>
raditz On April 20, 2024
Blah

Houston, Texas
#16New Post! Jul 04, 2012 @ 14:56:29
You and your brother are animals and if your mom had any sense she would have dropped you off at a zoo.
someone_else On August 30, 2012
Not a dude.

Deleted

American Alps, Washington
#17New Post! Jul 04, 2012 @ 14:58:35
@Demented Said

Ummmmmmmm,how about cleaning expenses?

What in the world costs $45 to clean? A mattress?!?!? I can clean a car for $10.
LuckyCharms On July 31, 2021
Magically Delicious

#18New Post! Jul 04, 2012 @ 14:59:34
Actually I'd like to say a few more things.

Have you thought about how you could be a better son?

You have an xbox, an i-pod, were going to be in drivers ed. (I had NONE of those things at your age.) You have never been hit by either of your parents.

What you really need to think about is how you are going from child to adult. For this incident you went back to about 2nd grade behavior. It doesn't matter if your brother started it.

Do you know how to act in public? Do you think it's okay to damage other people's property and have your mother pay for the damage you and your brother caused?

I'm not trying to be mean here, but I am thunder struck that you would want to report your mother to scare her because you had consequences for your actions. That you want her to become a 'better mom' but have NO concern about yourself becoming a better son.

Reporting your mother or father to CPS is such a bad idea. Yeah they could come and remove you and your brother from the home. You could be put in foster care - and god only knows the quality of people you'll be with. Then you could really learn what abuse is. (Trust me there are some horror stories out there you can't even imagine.)

Even if you don't get removed from your home, you'd cost your parents more money dealing with lawyers. Lawyers aren't cheap.

You need to seriously take a look at your attitude, your actions and really think what they mean.

You are 15. Time to embrace some of the adulthood you want. Grow up a bit. Realize you were wrong and act accordingly.

You may just be surprised at what happens.
LuckyCharms On July 31, 2021
Magically Delicious

#19New Post! Jul 04, 2012 @ 15:01:27
@Dark_Tink Said

But the OP said his mom had to pay for it there at the restaurant. I would want proof of how much it cost before I pay.

@Dark_Tink Said

True, the clothing wasn't specified. But I'm still calling 'Bulls***' on the OP.

Sometimes on the spot stuff doesn't work that way. Especially since the restaurant was full of witnesses. $45 isn't out of line for clothes. Ketchup is very difficult to get out - especially from certain fabrics. In a situation like this, it was probably easier and faster to pay the money and get the hell out. The mother was probably humiliated.
Grasshopper On January 11, 2023
Just me.

Fort Collins, Colorado
#20New Post! Jul 04, 2012 @ 15:05:41
Put down the Pelzer books and show your mom you can act grown up.
Sparklegirl On December 13, 2019
LL.M

Cumbria, United Kingdom
#21New Post! Jul 04, 2012 @ 15:10:09
Quite frankly its a disgrace to refer to compare what happened there to abuse. You clearly have no idea what abuse actually is or you would not have made such a ridiculous comment
Silly_Me On April 22, 2020

In a cave, United Kingdom
#22New Post! Jul 04, 2012 @ 15:12:12
There is no way this thread is serious..........surely?????
Rehabilitation_Please On May 20, 2016
Has Tiger Blood

Peterborough, United Kingdom
#23New Post! Jul 04, 2012 @ 15:13:03
Just out of interest does your mother know someone called Kyra and does she shout at Co-Workers who will not be her friend?
rosexthorn On July 30, 2022

Winnipeg, Canada
#24New Post! Jul 04, 2012 @ 15:14:33
She should have slapped your hand and then maybe you'd have a case of abuse.

I hate when kids use that CFS card against parents when there's no call for it.

She definitely did NOT abuse you in any manner, if anything she should be calling and reporting you for not acting your age and emotional stress.
white_swan53 On October 07, 2020

n/a, New Mexico
#25New Post! Jul 04, 2012 @ 15:15:08
@dogemily Said

Here take a look , this what others see and if you are honest, what you see when you look in a mirror.
rosexthorn On July 30, 2022

Winnipeg, Canada
#26New Post! Jul 04, 2012 @ 15:15:09
@Rehabilitation_Please Said

Just out of interest does your mother know someone called Kyra and does she shout at Co-Workers who will not be her friend?

Ahhhh!
dogemily On July 04, 2012

New York, New York
#27New Post! Jul 04, 2012 @ 15:40:51
MY MOM JUST DIDNT CALL ME A BABY BUT TOLD ME I BELONG IN PAMPERS AGAIN look people heard her call me a baby in mcdonalds and tell me that she was going to get me diapers and a crib for what i did. i have witnessess dont you think that would help with soical servcies. its not fair it was only ketchup we threw on people and the people in front of us were old like in 60s they wouldnt even know it was on there clothes if my mom didnt say anything. its not fair you know. i dont want to sound like a whinny baby . she had to pay 45 bucks for the clothes i ruined but that was her choice. BUT NO OTHER MOM WOULD TELL ME THAT I SHOULD BE IN DIAPERS AND NEED A BOTTLE ONLY MINE DOES THAT. thats how un cool she is.. IT WAS ONLY MCDONALDS NO PLACE FANCY AND IT WAS KETCHUP. her telling everyone im a baby and belong in pampers and stuff was foul you know and a bunch of lies. no one got hurt it was only ketchup. cause of her people think i need pampers on me now. she needs to chill the out.
someone_else On August 30, 2012
Not a dude.

Deleted

American Alps, Washington
#28New Post! Jul 04, 2012 @ 15:43:49
Uh oh. Someone's getting quarantined.
Rehabilitation_Please On May 20, 2016
Has Tiger Blood

Peterborough, United Kingdom
#29New Post! Jul 04, 2012 @ 15:57:56
So to prove that you are not immature you are going to phone CPS and report your mother for abuse...

You are REALLY proving your mother wrong and showing you are very MATURE for you age.

/sarcasm
chaski On April 19, 2024
Stalker

Tree at Floydgirrl's Window,
#30New Post! Jul 04, 2012 @ 16:00:28
@dogemily Said

ok here it is. first my mom never hits me. me and my bother got into a fight at mcdonalds we threw ketchup on each other.im older im 15 he is 13. i got some ketchup on some woman clothes and my mom had to reinburst 45 dollars for the damage. my mom freak out on me told me i was a immature baby and my brother to in front of people in mcdonlads. Leaving mcdonalds she told us that she should get us some pacifers and some pampers and a playpen. people were looking at me. like she was right. she took away my x box and games and i pod i cant go out on weekends now. on the car ride home she is yelling at us telling us when she goes to wallmart she should buy us a cribs and rattles

Can i turn her into CPS for abuse saying those things to me? isnt it slander or something saying lies about someone. saying i need pampers and making me look bad in public. just to scare her and For the record he started it my brother not me. its not fair now she is not going to let me take drivers ed in school. she told me that im to imature to drive that babies dont get to do grown up things. she saying all these mean things to me. I have a right to drive? cant they make her a better mom or something. this suxs so bad wut she did to me.

Sure, deny your own responsibility and childish behavior and put it on your mom.

Get CPS involved so they can harass your mom indefinitely.... better yet why don't you exaggerate all the facts and claim that it was your mom's fault... then claim that she beats you.

CPS will then take you away from your mother and put you with a foster home. Most foster homes are good, but maybe you will get lucky and get put in one that has a real child abuser. Then you will learn what "child abuse" really is... and that your mother was right all along.

The good news in that particular scenario is that your mom wont have to fork up $45 for your childish crap anymore and wont have an ungrateful child hanging around. At first she will be sad to loose you, but over time she will get used to it and learn to be happy not having to care for a selfish brat.
Locked<< Previous Topic | Next Topic >>
Pages: << · 1 2 3 4 5 6 · >>

1 browsing (0 members - 1 guest)