Family

my eldest brotherx

Reply to Topic
AuthorMessage
noseycow On September 03, 2015
x dippy madam x

\"proud blackcountry wench\",
#1New Post! Aug 01, 2011 @ 17:56:32
had not spoke to him in ten stupid years , anyway, i called him saturday, he has come to see me yesterday, he has got me bereavement counncilling, and i am being detoxed at home, next week, hes changed i've changed.. he has done all this for me, forgoot how tall he was lol, 6ft3, hes calling me, sorting me out, aint it strange, feels like i've never been without him, i needed him and he came, i said i want me big bro back, and he said he wants his llittle sister back,
treebee On April 13, 2015
Government Hooker

London, United Kingdom
#2New Post! Aug 01, 2011 @ 18:02:12
good luck, you can do the detox, be strong. Great news
boobear On August 15, 2016

London, United Kingdom
#3New Post! Aug 01, 2011 @ 18:05:10
That's great news, I really hope it helps, I'm sure it will
That's the thing about families, you can call each other all the names under the sun, say you hate them, even disown them but at times like these when it matters most you all pull together.
x dippy madam x

#4New Post! Aug 01, 2011 @ 18:05:16
@treebee Said

good luck, you can do the detox, be strong. Great news

thanks i called out for help hun, i didnt wash for a week, slept drank slept drank, so i wanna deal with things now with a clear head, but they warned me not to stop drinking till they see me, but i'll do it and make phil proud of me, bet hes looking down at me now disgusted x
treebee On April 13, 2015
Government Hooker

London, United Kingdom
#5New Post! Aug 01, 2011 @ 18:06:41
I expect if he could see you he would be concerned and not disgusted.

Dont stop drinking suddenly, it can be dangerous. Take all the help and proper advice you can get from the people who know what they are talking about.
x dippy madam x

#6New Post! Aug 01, 2011 @ 18:38:23
@treebee Said

I expect if he could see you he would be concerned and not disgusted.

Dont stop drinking suddenly, it can be dangerous. Take all the help and proper advice you can get from the people who know what they are talking about.

i am now my brother as stepped in, no-one else knew what to do, i didnt, my son jamie didnt, feel so sorry for him, he even did a asda shop for me today, drink killed phil, i'll admit that, and if i can help anyone else when i'm better i will, its not a nice death, and that should be told to younger kids, on phils ward there was teens , bright yellow, destended bellys, , but they'' get better and start again, , phil wasnt a drop down drunk, he worked from 6 til 6, when he wasnt poorly, but pressures and other things creep in and he did, and i did, he had will power, i didnt, i still drank, then he did again and died a very traumatising death. not for him but for me and his son, people need to know this, x
Reply to Topic<< Previous Topic | Next Topic >>

1 browsing (0 members - 1 guest)

Quick Reply
Be Respectful of Others

Subscribe to topic prefs