Forums: Local:
United Kingdom

moving back to the uk

Reply to Topic
AuthorMessage
kanesinturkey On August 18, 2008

mugla, Turkey
#1New Post! Aug 13, 2008 @ 05:55:09
Hi everyone, brand new to the forum today. We live in Turkey at present and have for the last 3 years, beautiful villa with it`s on pool, but had enough now need to come home (don`t ask me why!!) but would be really interested in peoples opinion on some of the best places to come back to? We prefer the south of England and we are a bit boring, something in a safe area (if that`s still possible, as according to the news here it isn`t!) nothing fancy but would like an area that we could go back to work.
Does anyone know the Lincolnshire and Cambridgeshire areas as they look really reasonable?
Any info would be most appreciated
angelcake On January 18, 2016
Say whaaa

Eastleigh, United Kingdom
#2New Post! Aug 13, 2008 @ 07:48:25
anywhere from bournemouth west is pretty cheap, but theres not too many cities, east of bournemouth you can still have rurual and cities
woman On February 11, 2020

Wollongong, Australia
#3New Post! Aug 17, 2008 @ 07:52:39
@kanesinturkey Said
Hi everyone, brand new to the forum today. We live in Turkey at present and have for the last 3 years, beautiful villa with it`s on pool, but had enough now need to come home (don`t ask me why!!) but would be really interested in peoples opinion on some of the best places to come back to? We prefer the south of England and we are a bit boring, something in a safe area (if that`s still possible, as according to the news here it isn`t!) nothing fancy but would like an area that we could go back to work.
Does anyone know the Lincolnshire and Cambridgeshire areas as they look really reasonable?
Any info would be most appreciated

I was in the UK recently visting relatives and Linconshire is really nice and reasonable. There is a website called upmystreet and it gives you houses recently sold, prices, the areas, and the breakdown of school performance and crime and the demographic of the people living in that area. Also you may find a website called propertymouse very interesting. You can put in the area and it will give you when the house was put on the market and how many times the price as been dropped, very useful or a bargi as the prices are dropping and a good time to buy. Good Luck
dazzyb123 On August 17, 2008

Deleted

Sunderland, United Kingdom
#4New Post! Aug 17, 2008 @ 15:33:42
With the current credit crunch and possible recession, I would stay put....
Reply to Topic<< Previous Topic | Next Topic >>

1 browsing (0 members - 1 guest)

Quick Reply
Be Respectful of Others

Subscribe to topic prefs