darkangel28 On February 08, 2019
im a maplestoryadict

damn it started snowing again,
#1New Post! Mar 17, 2011 @ 02:22:20
mom who abused 5 year old feared child would hurt her
jismo On August 09, 2012

bismarck, North Dakota
#2New Post! Mar 17, 2011 @ 03:30:12
This b**** is sick. Its so easy to make the claim she did. Simply put, she is tired of getting her a** kicked in prison for her heinous crimes and is making an insane plea to try and get put in a mental institution rather than prison. Lock her up for good. People like this do not deserve a second chance.
white_swan53 On October 07, 2020

n/a, New Mexico
#3New Post! Mar 17, 2011 @ 03:53:45
OMFG , to see that picture of her there with tears and that 'crying' face makes meso f***ing angry I want to get her by the hair and,,, oh hell, , do any number of things that are not healthy to a human body. But then that b**** isn't human .
How the hell can mother pick up a hammer and beat her kids ? A hammer for s*** sakes !! Thentrnthrow herselfon themercy of the court beggin for help saying 'I don't remember ,
You can damn sure know those 6 kids will remember for the rest of their lives .
GSnap On March 02, 2019

Over the Rainbow,
#4New Post! Mar 17, 2011 @ 03:54:50
Reading her rebuttals sound sickening to me.

People who are mentally ill don't typically talk like that. They don't usually realize they have a problem. Her statements sound like a lame a** attempt to get off on insanity.

She needs the book thrown at her severely.

n/a, New Mexico
#5New Post! Mar 17, 2011 @ 03:59:25
Why is it only after they snap that they have been caught a will be going to jail or b prison , thats when all the sudden they realise what a bad person they have been and know they need help they think saying I'm sorry should be all it needs for them to become a person ,every one wants to help ,or some stupid s***. ??
while she was beating her six kids with a hammer and hanging that poor child till he had to have body parts amputated , you can't tell me that she didn't know what she was doing. on that s*** " My ex husbands abused me so I guess that's why, I swear , I hope she suffers a long long time both physically an in her mind for what she has put those kids though.
m0nr0emisfit On March 17, 2011

New York,
#6New Post! Mar 17, 2011 @ 04:01:53
that is absolutely disgusting ... i have a 5 yr old sister and i felt physically ill reading what that "mother" did to her children....and she was pregnant... good lord what a f***ed up world we live in
GSnap On March 02, 2019

Over the Rainbow,
#7New Post! Mar 17, 2011 @ 04:05:50
@white_swan53 Said

Why isit only after they snap that they have been caught anwill be going to jail or b prison , thats when all the sudden they realise what a bad person they have been and know they need help they think saying I'm sorry shuld be all it neds for them to become a person ,every one wants to help ,or some stupid s***. ??

Her a** needs to be hung from a doorway until her own toes need to be amputated.

A woman being abused by a spouse IMO is never an excuse to abuse her own children.

That woman just disgusts me. There are times I have heard of cases where I really do think the mother was severely mentally ill. In this case she sounds like she is trying way too hard to get off on an insanity plea. I pray some solid psychologist calls her bluff and she gets what is coming to her.

n/a, New Mexico
#8New Post! Mar 17, 2011 @ 04:14:58
I beg to differ, It is not our world that makes these sick bastards do these things . if it was then we all would be alike .

It is that sick b****'s children who has lived in a f***ed up world , made so by their mother.

my world never has been and never will be that f***ed up.
for the record , No I don't live in a bubble or think life is beeuutifuull ,,,

I do kowm my kid ad grand ids do not live in a world similar to this b****' poor kids world.

n/a, New Mexico
#9New Post! Mar 17, 2011 @ 04:28:03
Just think of the fun her new 'room mates ' okay cell mates are going to have knowing that her excuse is " I was afraid of a 5 year old . Maybe they all will continually jump out at her yelling "BOO b**** "!!! as fore play for what she really deserves .
jismo On August 09, 2012

bismarck, North Dakota
#10New Post! Mar 17, 2011 @ 05:04:38
She claims her five year old was going to hurt her, or so she thought was going to happen. So you hang your child on a door eventually leading them to need amputation of all toes and parts of their feet. Personally I think we should hang her from a door until her feet and hands turn black and fall off. She should just be glad as hell that I was not the judge, she would have been F*&%ed.
darkangel28 On February 08, 2019
im a maplestoryadict

damn it started snowing again,
#11New Post! Mar 17, 2011 @ 05:48:46
@jismo Said

She claims her five year old was going to hurt her, or so she thought was going to happen. So you hang your child on a door eventually leading them to need amputation of all toes and parts of their feet. Personally I think we should hang her from a door until her feet and hands turn black and fall off. She should just be glad as hell that I was not the judge, she would have been F*&%ed.

i just feel bad for the kids to have to go through what this b**** put them through i mean my brother was beaten up when he was a kid by my drunken father so no kids should go through that and also hasnt she ever heard of birth control damn to have 6 kids thats alot of kids and to be pregnant again with a 7th kid damn.
Jennifer1984 On July 20, 2022
Returner and proud

Penzance, United Kingdom
#12New Post! Mar 17, 2011 @ 07:09:36
The cold, hard logistics of this case make for pretty horrifying reading. Regardless of what mitigation she may offer, she is clearly a very sick and troubled person and for that reason she needs help. She also needs to be put in a place where she can no longer be a danger to hers or anybody elses children.

It seems the state is going to impose the latter, whether or not they fulfil their obligation to the former is another question. Whether she ever receives parole in the future is another thing altogether.

Her crimes are horrible and society's disgust at that is to be expected...... and yet......

Not for the first time, a case of this nature seems to have gone on for a number of years before a situation arose where it came to light, or whereby it could no longer be ignored.

When reading of such instances, I often wonder who else would have known something was happening to these children. For instance, the report states that one child had to have some toes amputated. Did the doctors at the hospital not question how the situation that required such drastic action arose..? Were the social services not informed..? Did nobody suspect, and then follow up on their suspicions..?

In no way at all am I making any sort of excuse for this woman. Don't think I am. But the agencies that are responsible for the welfare and safety of children are put there to spot this sort of thing. When children appear in hospitals, requiring that sort of surgery, questions should be asked. Yes, such individuals can be cunning and deceitful in covering their tracks, but properly trained investigators, doggedly pursuing an enquiry would sooner ir later elicit the facts, I'm sure.

There is also the possibility that this woman may be actually telling the truth about not remembering, or not having any concept of timescale. It's possible. That avenue should be explored because if one person can have such a condition, then so could another and it is important to learn from cases such as these so that the symptoms might be spotted in other people and possibly avert suffering to another child in the future. To simply pooh-pooh her statements and thus ignore them is to stick our heads in the sand and refuse to learn from this awful experience.

I think this woman does need help. She must serve her sentence, no question, but she must be helped whilst incarcerated and in doing so, we would learn from her at the same time. Learn how to spot these symptoms in others and hopefully put that knowledge to good use in the future.

Mere punishment alone is revenge. Revenge makes bad justice.

Society has to learn from such cases and in doing so become better educated. That is justice, tempered with compassion, the process of which serves society as a whole much better in the long term.

n/a, New Mexico
#13New Post! Mar 17, 2011 @ 07:25:40
I see it this way.
Society will be footing the bill for some very serious therapy and medical help because of what has come to light .
Now , why should those children be societies first thought and concern when it comes to offering help to the people involved and affected by this woman actions.
This woman has done some awful and permanent damage to 6 six children. she has also been sentenced to 20 years incarceration .
Noe it's time to start helping those children to heal and deal and hopefully become compassionate caring mature healthy adults who will not repeat their parents evil actions . Let the evil b**** sit in prison . away from her own and everyone else children
she is garunteed 3 hoits and a cot . for 20 years . IMO the attention should be focused on her victims now.
sTreetAngeL On January 24, 2022
root tedt ree

in a paradox,
#14New Post! Mar 17, 2011 @ 17:20:22

@white_swan53 Said

I see it this way.
Society will be footing the bill for some very serious therapy and medical help because of what has come to light .
Now , why should those children be societies first thought and concern when it comes to offering help to the people involved and affected by this woman actions.
This woman has done some awful and permanent damage to 6 six children. she has also been sentenced to 20 years incarceration .
Noe it's time to start helping those children to heal and deal and hopefully become compassionate caring mature healthy adults who will not repeat their parents evil actions . Let the evil b**** sit in prison . away from her own and everyone else children
she is garunteed 3 hoits and a cot . for 20 years . IMO the attention should be focused on her victims now.

I couldn't agree more.

She had no problem rationalizing her evil deeds, even though she knew it was wrong, clearly. Therefore, lock her up, for good preferably; Let her be her own therapist. And properly pay for what she has done; lest she forget, and repeat her actions oneday.

n/a, New Mexico
#15New Post! Mar 18, 2011 @ 06:57:45
@sTreetAngeL Said

I couldn't agree more.

She had no problem rationalizing her evil deeds, even though she knew it was wrong, clearly. Therefore, lock her up, for good preferably; Let her be her own therapist. And properly pay for what she has done; lest she forget, and repeat her actions oneday.

I'm pretty sure that there are counselors and/ or therapists employed at every prison in America . Why wouldn't regular visits to the ones at the prison she will be in not be sufficient for her needs? It states in the article that her present husband is banned from visiting her at the prison because he is a convicted felon . It shouldn't be about her and her convenience . She needs to bein prison , locked away from ever having any chance of access to any child ever again.
Reply to Topic<< Previous Topic | Next Topic >>

1 browsing (0 members - 1 guest)

Quick Reply
Be Respectful of Others

Subscribe to topic prefs