woodss On February 26, 2024

#1New Post! Nov 13, 2011 @ 10:37:09
Do they work?
Eaglebauer On July 23, 2019
Deleted

Saint Louis, Missouri
#2New Post! Nov 13, 2011 @ 10:47:29
Some of them do.

The safest, lowest cost ones though are regulated diet and regular exercise.

Building muscle tissue is also a big help with metabolism as is proper sleep.

If you're talking pills...I dunno...there are probably some products out there that work and can be used safely but you really have to pay attention to what's in them, do your research, and make sure you're not mixing things that shouldn't be mixed.
woodss On February 26, 2024

#3New Post! Nov 13, 2011 @ 10:52:31
@Eaglebauer Said

Some of them do.

The safest, lowest cost ones though are regulated diet and regular exercise.

Building muscle tissue is also a big help with metabolism as is proper sleep.

If you're talking pills...I dunno...there are probably some products out there that work and can be used safely but you really have to pay attention to what's in them, do your research, and make sure you're not mixing things that shouldn't be mixed.

I have done regulated diets and exercise for a while, maybe not as much as I should but it seems not shift it, so I decided to get some boosters to just kick start the process.

I dont care whats in them, all I want is this terrible weight off, I might even see a doctor to get a machine to suck it off.
steve70 On March 20, 2021

, United Kingdom
#4New Post! Nov 13, 2011 @ 13:14:00
I dont care whats in them, all I want is this terrible weight off, I might even see a doctor to get a machine to suck it off.

oh wait your talking about your flab
you won't go to the doctor who are you kidding
i doubt if you can get passed the sweet shop!
magically_delicious On October 27, 2020

, California
#5New Post! Nov 23, 2011 @ 08:23:36
Yes, the ones that boost the thyroid work well, but they are expensive and need to be used with caution. MX-LS7 is amazing.
alk1975 On August 11, 2016

Jackson, Missouri
#6New Post! Nov 23, 2011 @ 15:16:12
You need to see a doctor and look for any other underlying causes besides just your diet and exercise. Medication that is specific to any issues you are dealing with will make a big difference. If you are insulin resistant, then metformin may be your miracle worker, for example.
jonnythan On August 02, 2014
Bringer of rad mirth

Deleted

Here and there,
#7New Post! Nov 23, 2011 @ 15:30:34
Not really, no. At least not in a safe way.

Compared to proper diet and exercise, their effects are absolutely minimal. True metabolism boosters, like some illegal substances bodybuilders used to use that I won't name, genuinely increase your metabolism.

Know what happens when your metabolism actually increases? Production of body heat increases. Small miscalculations in the dosing can and does lead directly to hyperthermia and death.

Diet pills like "metabolism boosters" are a cheap, s***ty way to feel like you're doing something. People who are out of shape already have no business burdening their cardiovascular systems further with drugs that increase heart rate and do very little.

If you want to lose weight, eat fewer calories and get some exercise. Don't turn to drugs.
jonnythan On August 02, 2014
Bringer of rad mirth

Deleted

Here and there,
#8New Post! Nov 23, 2011 @ 15:38:57
@woodss Said

I have done regulated diets and exercise for a while, maybe not as much as I should but it seems not shift it, so I decided to get some boosters to just kick start the process.

No doctor will actually perform that surgery for you. Liposuction doesn't remove much weight anyway, it's more for spot reduction for aesthetic purposes.

You need to eat fewer calories and do more exercise. If that hasn't worked for you in the past you almost certainly did it wrong.

Read this for a howto:
https://www.theforumsite.com/forum/topic/How-to-lose-weight-and-get-in-shape-/435847
Reply to Topic<< Previous Topic | Next Topic >>

1 browsing (0 members - 1 guest)

Quick Reply
Be Respectful of Others

Subscribe to topic prefs