Forums: Society & Lifestyles:
Law

laws regarding family and children

Reply to Topic
AuthorMessage
juanjo On November 04, 2007

barcelona, Spain
#1New Post! Oct 27, 2007 @ 20:30:35
hi, my name is juanjo and due to myactual situation, in spite i have talked, i,m talking and i know about matter above mentioned astopic i would like to know opinion of some lawyer, some expert, somebody that have passed by divorce, with kids, thanks advanced
juanjo
kimo On January 10, 2008

Sarasota, Florida
#2New Post! Oct 27, 2007 @ 20:43:34
I don't know about Spain, but here in the US - get ready for a nightmare.
paramour On July 30, 2014

Purgatory Beach,
#3New Post! Oct 27, 2007 @ 21:52:53
Actually a great number of divorces are settled without ever being "battled" over, even those involving kids. It simply tends to be the ones that are hellacious for everyone that tend to be publicized and/or remembered by others.

To the OP: I unfortunately cannot help you in Spain, but g'luck w/ whatever your situation might be.
juanjo On November 04, 2007

barcelona, Spain
#4New Post! Oct 29, 2007 @ 01:30:56
i have big problem maybe in future but i,ve checked with lawyers and so...but i,m divorced from a woman from ucraine living in spain, we have little daughter 8 years togheter who is spanish nationality and all life in spain, schoool, my family,cousins,social advances, she is growing here mostly with me, also with her mother but her mother has nobody here and her mother in ucraine living in misery seriously speaking
i,m aware one day she would like to return here and bring my daughter with her, in spite my daughter doesn,t want and here she has her life,and spain is in european union with all advantages etc etc and ucraine is...sorry...a disaster,a catatrophe of country

i supose never will happen but sometimes she has menaced me to do so, but will be the end for my daughter phisically and psicologically
i supose a judge with common sense never would allow this happen but...
i would like to know opinions of people not from my around here, i have 2 lawyers and i,m prepared in spite i don,t think this will even try to do it. but also i have lost one brother in two monthes, one cousine two weeks ago, i mean , never knoes, in one year can pass so many thinks
well just is to know some opinion
if need to know anything more just ask me pls and sorry for my english i hope understand the essential of my message
thanks advanced, juanjo
Reply to Topic<< Previous Topic | Next Topic >>

1 browsing (0 members - 1 guest)

Quick Reply
Be Respectful of Others

Subscribe to topic prefs