Rants & Raves

kitty claws

Reply to Topic
AuthorMessage
Pages: 1 2 · >>
offbeat On November 18, 2022

london, United Kingdom
#1New Post! Jun 01, 2012 @ 21:38:44
it's tiny and fluffy and its black and white .. it's a cute little kitten ... awwww ... but last week i was sitting in my apartment pants ( trackie bottoms ,england ) eating my dinner ... very tasty chicken jalfrezi and pillau rice,mango chutney and greek natch yogurt ....when suddenly i leapt up and yelped .. and managed to knock my food all over the floor .... but that worry came a poor second to trying to extract the kitty's claws and teeth from my exposed groin .... and tonight , the claw in groin episode now a dim memory, i'm laying down watching tv ...and kitten comes for some affection ... which i give quite readilly ...and all of a sudden ... phatt ! a gust of the most awful stench hits me right in the nose ... and i'm kinda trapped because i can't get up fast in case i squash her ... and she 's looking at me all innocent like ...
treebee On April 13, 2015
Government Hooker

London, United Kingdom
#2New Post! Jun 01, 2012 @ 21:41:11
stop eating curry and watching TV naked! Kitty does not appreciate such oafness.

london, United Kingdom
#3New Post! Jun 01, 2012 @ 21:44:57
@treebee Said

stop eating curry and watching TV naked! Kitty does not appreciate such oafness.

.. naked ? ..... i was wearing a spangly mankini ..
JR_Sanford On August 02, 2017

Portland (St. Johns), Oregon
#4New Post! Jun 01, 2012 @ 22:18:20
@offbeat Said

.. naked ? ..... i was wearing a spangly mankini ..

A "spangly mankini"? Sounds kind of Metro-Sexual to me. Would you classify yourself as one of those?

J.R.

london, United Kingdom
#5New Post! Jun 01, 2012 @ 22:23:03
@JR_Sanford Said

A "spangly mankini"? Sounds kind of Metro-Sexual to me. Would you classify yourself as one of those?

J.R.

i'm not even sure what it is jr
Rehabilitation_Please On May 20, 2016
Has Tiger Blood

Peterborough, United Kingdom
#6New Post! Jun 01, 2012 @ 22:26:20
@offbeat Said

it's tiny and fluffy and its black and white .. it's a cute little kitten ... awwww ... but last week i was sitting in my apartment pants ( trackie bottoms ,england ) eating my dinner ... very tasty chicken jalfrezi and pillau rice,mango chutney and greek natch yogurt ....when suddenly i leapt up and yelped .. and managed to knock my food all over the floor .... but that worry came a poor second to trying to extract the kitty's claws and teeth from my exposed groin .... and tonight , the claw in groin episode now a dim memory, i'm laying down watching tv ...and kitten comes for some affection ... which i give quite readilly ...and all of a sudden ... phatt ! a gust of the most awful stench hits me right in the nose ... and i'm kinda trapped because i can't get up fast in case i squash her ... and she 's looking at me all innocent like ...

Are Apartment pants like Boy Pants, Size 16 Husky?

london, United Kingdom
#7New Post! Jun 01, 2012 @ 22:31:17
@JR_Sanford Said

J.R.

i meant i'm not even sure what a mankini is ... and read the link thanks ... i'm definitely not a shopoholic/style junkie type ... i'm more about the person inside the clothes ...rather than the clothes ..
Sparklegirl On December 13, 2019
LL.M

Cumbria, United Kingdom
#8New Post! Jun 01, 2012 @ 22:32:57
@Rehabilitation_Please Said

What are those?! I keep seeing posts about them- most likely all by you but am lost as to what they are. Makes me think of husky dogs- I guess its not a leg equivelant of doggles?!

Well Offbeat, kittys like doggys require food- preferably of the human variety so will do whatever it takes to get it. Sadly for you, it resulted in pain

london, United Kingdom
#9New Post! Jun 01, 2012 @ 22:35:33
@Rehabilitation_Please Said

no they're just the sit around the house bottoms that we english wear these days ... like living room trackie bottoms .... i got the term apartment pants from phoebe on the show friends ...and i like the sound of it ..
ArmourOfGod On September 29, 2013

Banned

, United Kingdom
#10New Post! Jun 01, 2012 @ 22:36:53
You must learn the way of the cat in order to avoid this.

london, United Kingdom
#11New Post! Jun 01, 2012 @ 22:38:28
@Sparklegirl Said

What are those?! I keep seeing posts about them- most likely all by you but am lost as to what they are. Makes me think of husky dogs- I guess its not a leg equivelant of doggles?!

Well Offbeat, kittys like doggys require food- preferably of the human variety so will do whatever it takes to get it. Sadly for you, it resulted in pain

i generously decided that it was making a grab for the string pulls hanging from my waistband.... and scored a spectacular miss...or a bulls eye depending on your view point ..

london, United Kingdom
#12New Post! Jun 01, 2012 @ 22:39:59
@ArmourOfGod Said

You must learn the way of the cat in order to avoid this.

mmm.. i'd prefer she learned the way of the human ... i don't sneak up on her ..
Sparklegirl On December 13, 2019
LL.M

Cumbria, United Kingdom
#13New Post! Jun 01, 2012 @ 22:42:31
@offbeat Said

i generously decided that it was making a grab for the string pulls hanging from my waistband.... and scored a spectacular miss...or a bulls eye depending on your view point ..

spectacular miss
ArmourOfGod On September 29, 2013

Banned

, United Kingdom
#14New Post! Jun 01, 2012 @ 22:43:35
@offbeat Said

mmm.. i'd prefer she learned the way of the human ... i don't sneak up on her ..

That aint the way it works, the person chances for the cat, a little furry King/Queen of the household.

london, United Kingdom
#15New Post! Jun 01, 2012 @ 22:50:29
@ArmourOfGod Said

That aint the way it works, the person chances for the cat, a little furry King/Queen of the household.

ok..you seem to know the feline psyche .... i'm only the lodger here ...is it worth me getting to know her ?
Reply to Topic<< Previous Topic | Next Topic >>
Pages: 1 2 · >>

1 browsing (0 members - 1 guest)

Quick Reply
Be Respectful of Others

Subscribe to topic prefs