kick gordon in the ballots!

Reply to Topic
AuthorMessage
Pages: 1 2 3 ...8 9 10 · >>
Hinckleylad On October 08, 2009

Deleted

leicester, United Kingdom
#1New Post! May 23, 2009 @ 13:45:34
the best way to get brown out of office is a protest vote for the BNP!

BNP breakthrough could spell the end of Brown premiership? is a headline today in The Irish Times . . . and it is true.

An article written by Frank Millar, London editor of The Irish Times, predicts that the ?European and English local elections spell the end for Gordon Brown?s leadership.?

The Irish Times says that Labour has ?been warned to expect its worst county election results for 30 years, the loss of some 200 town hall seats, the erosion of its remaining local government base in the south, and a share of the Euro vote that could crash to just 20 percent.?

He then goes on to point out that this warning was issued ?weeks ago, before the expenses crisis that has engulfed Westminster and inflicted the largest damage on a governing party elected to rid the country of Tory sleaze.

?Just a few short weeks ago - before the Westminster world was turned upside down - some senior Labour figures were warning that Conservative attacks on Europe were preparing the ground for a surge in BNP support,? The Irish Times continued.

Pointing out that the BNP needs between 9-12 percent of the vote under the PR system to make a breakthrough, the ?prime minister certainly knows that it will look bad for him if any BNP advance actually comes in Labour heartlands in regions like the northwest of England.?

The article is based in fact. A BNP breakthrough will plunge the far leftist traitors within the Labour Party into a panic and the chances are good that they will then turn on Mr Brown as the primary reason why their support base will have collapsed. A general election could well then follow in the resulting political fallout.

In other words, June 4th has presented us all with an opportunity to make political history.

With this in mind, the BNP calls on all its supporters to become actively involved in spreading this idea. We need you to write the following blurb into your mobile phone and send a text message to everyone in your address book:

Want to get rid of Gordon Brown? Want a general election? Want to make a protest vote the politicians cannot ignore? MAKE CHANGE HAPPEN: VOTE BNP ON JUNE 4TH.

Forward this to everyone in your contacts. If we send these texts to enough people they will go viral and could lead to thousands more votes on D-Day 2009. That is what is at stake, so please make the effort!

BRITAIN NEEDS YOU TO STANDF UP AND BE COUNTED, GET BROWN OUT BY VOTING FOR REAL CHANGE ON 4TH JUNE. :ROCK:
angelcake On January 18, 2016
Say whaaa

Eastleigh, United Kingdom
#2New Post! May 23, 2009 @ 13:47:47
The best way of getting Gordon Brown out of office is not to vote BNP it's to vote for someone else during the general elections.

Personally I know monkeymadness and I are going to vote on the 4th and if we don't like anyone in particular then we'll vote tactically to prevent anyone like UKIP or BNP coming into office.
Hinckleylad On October 08, 2009

Deleted

leicester, United Kingdom
#3New Post! May 23, 2009 @ 13:50:20
tactical voting, but does this mean that the wrong people still get elected
Say whaaa

#4New Post! May 23, 2009 @ 13:55:11
In my eyes the BNP or UKIP are the wrong people to get elected.

I'd rather vote for the lesser of two evils.
deeFXCKINGjay On January 21, 2012
Bannned

, Kazakhstan
#5New Post! May 23, 2009 @ 14:46:38
@Hinckleylad Said

The BNP and UKIP are the only wrong people to get in. Personally, I'd much rather have labour than them. Even if they do do a crap job!
spadge On February 18, 2010
Aging Disgracefully

Deleted

Santa Land, United Kingdom
#6New Post! May 23, 2009 @ 14:50:24
@Hinckleylad Said

Voting for BNP IS making sure the wrong people get elected.
I think the Monster raving loony party had more credibility.
Say whaaa

#7New Post! May 23, 2009 @ 14:55:40
@deefxckingjay Said

The BNP and UKIP are the only wrong people to get in. Personally, I'd much rather have labour than them. Even if they do do a crap job!

Labour haven't done half as bad as people make out.
deeFXCKINGjay On January 21, 2012
Bannned

, Kazakhstan
#8New Post! May 23, 2009 @ 14:59:05
@angelcake Said

Labour haven't done half as bad as people make out.

I know.
Who ever comes to power, the people will scrutinise and hate.
hedkandi1984_21 On July 23, 2013

London, United Kingdom
#9New Post! May 23, 2009 @ 14:59:34
If Labour does badly in any future elections, it will be because people have gone over to the real alternative - the Conservatives. There are still too many decent people in Brtiain for the BNP to gain any kind of upper hand!
claudibee On November 13, 2009
I will NOT!!

Deleted

, United Kingdom
#10New Post! May 23, 2009 @ 16:32:23
@Hinckleylad Said

the best way to get brown out of office is a protest vote for the BNP!

BNP breakthrough could spell the end of Brown premiership? is a headline today in The Irish Times . . . and it is true.

An article written by Frank Millar, London editor of The Irish Times, predicts that the ?European and English local elections spell the end for Gordon Brown?s leadership.?

The Irish Times says that Labour has ?been warned to expect its worst county election results for 30 years, the loss of some 200 town hall seats, the erosion of its remaining local government base in the south, and a share of the Euro vote that could crash to just 20 percent.?

He then goes on to point out that this warning was issued ?weeks ago, before the expenses crisis that has engulfed Westminster and inflicted the largest damage on a governing party elected to rid the country of Tory sleaze.

?Just a few short weeks ago - before the Westminster world was turned upside down - some senior Labour figures were warning that Conservative attacks on Europe were preparing the ground for a surge in BNP support,? The Irish Times continued.

Pointing out that the BNP needs between 9-12 percent of the vote under the PR system to make a breakthrough, the ?prime minister certainly knows that it will look bad for him if any BNP advance actually comes in Labour heartlands in regions like the northwest of England.?

The article is based in fact. A BNP breakthrough will plunge the far leftist traitors within the Labour Party into a panic and the chances are good that they will then turn on Mr Brown as the primary reason why their support base will have collapsed. A general election could well then follow in the resulting political fallout.

In other words, June 4th has presented us all with an opportunity to make political history.

With this in mind, the BNP calls on all its supporters to become actively involved in spreading this idea. We need you to write the following blurb into your mobile phone and send a text message to everyone in your address book:

Want to get rid of Gordon Brown? Want a general election? Want to make a protest vote the politicians cannot ignore? MAKE CHANGE HAPPEN: VOTE BNP ON JUNE 4TH.

Forward this to everyone in your contacts. If we send these texts to enough people they will go viral and could lead to thousands more votes on D-Day 2009. That is what is at stake, so please make the effort!

BRITAIN NEEDS YOU TO STANDF UP AND BE COUNTED, GET BROWN OUT BY VOTING FOR REAL CHANGE ON 4TH JUNE. :ROCK:

May I ask you a question(or several)? Is it true (why I'm asking I don't know ) that Nick Griffin has a conviction for inciting racial hatred over denying the reality of the Holocaust? And did he say that the Gurkhas were mercenaries who should not be allowed to stay in this country because we are full? And what about sharing a stage with Don Black (apparently to say that Black's views were wrong. Why share a stage with him, then? And where the hell was he to share a stage with a former KKK member, anyway?) And what about his deputy, Simon Darby, apparently recently photographed at some sort of neo-facist do in Milan, where the Nazi salute was given? Please answer this because somewhere along the line you are advocating neo-nazism.
I will NOT!!

Deleted

, United Kingdom
#11New Post! May 23, 2009 @ 16:38:10
And please don't ignore my post or gloss!
politics On September 10, 2013

London`, United Kingdom
#12New Post! May 23, 2009 @ 18:34:45
The smartest thing to do is something that will result in a stable and strong government not a dysfunctional government hurt by the tactical votes for a racist nationalist party, who if were hypotheticaly in power would spell the end of the Britains succesful evolutionary political system and the fruits that we have reaped from it.

If you want to be truly British and truly patriotic then dont vote for a neo-natzi party who dont know a thing about running a country economically or Geopolitically. Vote for stability in all realms , culture wise and government wise.

The closest party to having the ability to run a sucessful government are the conservatives however other than being a fantatstic opposition party they lack the expierence that the Labour party has gained. Either elected will not spell chaos for this country. However BNP harming there votes could spell dysfunctional government which spells potential political chaos and a country with a mixed message ( aka Israel). Saying that Britatin wont vote neo-natzi we will vote for Britain!

If your party dwells any more into neo-natzi facism then you will be the ones we are throwing out of Britain not the imigrants.
I will NOT!!

Deleted

, United Kingdom
#13New Post! May 23, 2009 @ 18:43:03
@politics Said

the smartest thing to do is something that will result in a stable and strong government not a dysfunctional government hurt by the tactical votes for a racist nationalist party, who if were hypotheticaly in power would spell the end of the Britains succesful evolutionary political system and the fruits that we have reaped from it.

If you want to be truly British and truly patriotic then dont vote for a neo-natzi party who dont know a thing about running a country economically or Geopolitically. Vote for stability in all realms , culture wise and government wise.

The closest party to having the ability to run a sucessful government are the conservatives however other than being a fantatstic opposition party they lack the expierence that the Labour party has gained. Either elected will not spell chaos for this country. However BNP harming there votes could spell dysfunctional government which spells potential political chaos and a country with a mixed message ( aka Israel). Saying that Britatin wont vote neo-natzi we will vote for Britain!

The Conservatives do not lack experience, their problem is not many people like them after Margaret Thatcher's regime. As to which party can sort this country out, your guess is as good as anybody elses.
I will NOT!!

Deleted

, United Kingdom
#14New Post! May 25, 2009 @ 10:16:29
@claudibee Said

May I ask you a question(or several)? Is it true (why I'm asking I don't know ) that Nick Griffin has a conviction for inciting racial hatred over denying the reality of the Holocaust? And did he say that the Gurkhas were mercenaries who should not be allowed to stay in this country because we are full? And what about sharing a stage with Don Black (apparently to say that Black's views were wrong. Why share a stage with him, then? And where the hell was he to share a stage with a former KKK member, anyway?) And what about his deputy, Simon Darby, apparently recently photographed at some sort of neo-facist do in Milan, where the Nazi salute was given? Please answer this because somewhere along the line you are advocating neo-nazism.

As I've had no reply from Hinckleylad, does anybody else know whether the points I've raised are true?
buffalobill90 On July 12, 2013