is this normal

Reply to Topic
AuthorMessage
Pages: 1 2 · >>
darkangel28 On February 08, 2019
im a maplestoryadict

damn it started snowing again,
#1New Post! Jun 22, 2010 @ 06:19:31
ok i have been single for 3 years and i know should be putting myself out there and try but i just dont like dating anymore and i try to talk to guys but all i wanna do is talk to people i dont want to meet up with anyone and if anyone tries to that i am talking to i will make something on why i cant meet up.
this guy on facebook has been trying to meet up with me forever but i just blocked him.
and i almost signed up for this dating site today but when i was supposed to put in what i was looking for and everything and i was like i really hate this and so i just left.
smallBUTTerflies On January 07, 2020
Weaker than homeopat

Plymouth,
#2New Post! Jun 22, 2010 @ 06:22:07
If I were you I would wean off the internet dating. They say it works but it's terrible in my opinion. I mean you meet them and you look at their picture, first judgement. They also may say things that are untrue about themselves.
Try a few bars. Go to social gatherings hosted by groups or clubs that your in. You can easily meet like minded individuals.
im a maplestoryadict

#3New Post! Jun 22, 2010 @ 06:27:13
@smallbutterflies Said

If I were you I would wean off the internet dating. They say it works but it's terrible in my opinion. I mean you meet them and you look at their picture, first judgement. They also may say things that are untrue about themselves.
Try a few bars. Go to social gatherings hosted by groups or clubs that your in. You can easily meet like minded individuals.

well i am not really into the whole bar and club scene.
the idea of sitting on a bar stool getting drunk sounds kinda boring to me.
Dellasandro On August 19, 2010

Gawler, Australia
#4New Post! Jun 22, 2010 @ 06:34:50
It sounds normal to me, I think most people get tired of the dating scene after a while, I think the best way you could meet a guy that you like, is through your network of female friends, because they always have brothers, cousins etc., and they would know if a guy is a loser or not.
im a maplestoryadict

#5New Post! Jun 22, 2010 @ 06:42:16
@Dellasandro Said

It sounds normal to me, I think most people get tired of the dating scene after a while, I think the best way you could meet a guy that you like, is through your network of female friends, because they always have brothers, cousins etc., and they would know if a guy is a loser or not.

well i dont have any friends that i hang out with just 1 and hes blind dont really have any friends.
i had 1 but she is backstabbing playing b**** and so we are not friends anymore.
boxerdc On December 18, 2012

Deleted

#6New Post! Jun 22, 2010 @ 06:42:17
I was single for 19 years after my first partner died. I didn't want the hassle I thought, but it turned out that I just hadn't let go of what I lost..

Once I did let go, I didn't have to look, it found me.

There's no right or wrong time, and there's nothing wrong with being single. Things happen when they're supposed to.
im a maplestoryadict

#7New Post! Jun 22, 2010 @ 06:44:41
@boxerdc Said

I was single for 19 years after my first partner died. I didn't want the hassle I thought, but it turned out that I just hadn't let go of what I lost..

Once I did let go, I didn't have to look, it found me.

There's no right or wrong time, and there's nothing wrong with being single. Things happen when they're supposed to.

i dont know i am moving out now i got approved for housing.
usually things happen unexpectadly for me.
TenaciousDave On February 11, 2022
The Anus Of Satan

Jeffrey Dahmer's Lunchbox,
#8New Post! Jun 22, 2010 @ 06:55:01
I say,stay single.
The opposite sex is a pain in the ass.
im a maplestoryadict

#9New Post! Jun 22, 2010 @ 06:59:53
@TenaciousDave Said

I say,stay single.

well i had a dream that i was at this guys house and he was mexican and it was obviously christmas and he had a porch in his living room.
Dellasandro On August 19, 2010

Gawler, Australia
#10New Post! Jun 22, 2010 @ 07:01:18
@darkangel28 Said

i dont know i am moving out now i got approved for housing.
usually things happen unexpectadly for me.
The fact that you're moving out may have some pleasant aspects to it, you will meet new people, and perhaps find a new boyfriend. Life is like that.
The Anus Of Satan

#11New Post! Jun 22, 2010 @ 07:01:45
@darkangel28 Said

well i had a dream that i was at this guys house and he was mexican and it was obviously christmas and he had a porch in his living room.

Dreams are crazy.I don't even wanna get into my dreams or Tino will have me kicked off the site.
im a maplestoryadict

#12New Post! Jun 22, 2010 @ 07:03:36
@TenaciousDave Said

Dreams are crazy.I don't even wanna get into my dreams or Tino will have me kicked off the site.

and i also had this dream that i was with this guy in this really nice restaurant and he proposed to me and before i was able to give him an answer my dad woke me up and said want some breakfast.
The Anus Of Satan

#13New Post! Jun 22, 2010 @ 07:04:43
@darkangel28 Said

and i also had this dream that i was with this guy in this really nice restaurant and he proposed to me and before i was able to give him an answer my dad woke me up and said want some breakfast.

What a pisser.
1_guy_revolution On July 03, 2010

Karachi, Pakistan
#14New Post! Jun 22, 2010 @ 07:41:52
ill totally agree with smallbutterflies that internet dating never works people give the wrong info about themselves............. n the most better way to meet an individual is that u bettar look in the club or bar where ur inn to
bella_vita On September 23, 2010

Deleted

All over,
#15New Post! Jun 24, 2010 @ 01:02:19
@TenaciousDave Said

I say,stay single.

Agreed!
Reply to Topic<< Previous Topic | Next Topic >>
Pages: 1 2 · >>

1 browsing (0 members - 1 guest)

Quick Reply