The Forum Site - Join the conversation
Forums:
Random

is there anyone like me, who was born and raised in america, but is of ghanaian descent, and has some autism?

Reply to Topic
AuthorMessage
JosephAsimeng On September 18, 2023

Bronx, New York
#1New Post! Jun 11, 2020 @ 11:16:26
if you are someone like me, who was born and raised in america, but is of ghanaian descent, and has some autism, especially if you're from the east coast and not the west coast(cuz i'm from co-op city, the bronx, new york and the west coast is pretty far to me) then add me on the choices below

Facebook-Joseph Asimeng(even tho i heard someone tell me that "some of us avoid fb" on the forum site)

Instagram-Young_Joseph_gz

Snapchat-Joseph Asimeng

Linkedin-Joseph Asimeng

twitter- returning soon to have the same data on my phone and PCs
Jennifer1984 On July 20, 2022
Returner and proud

Penzance, United Kingdom
#2New Post! Jun 12, 2020 @ 06:29:26
You've set a pretty narrow base there, Joseph.

We're a rather spread-out grouping on here. Most users are Americans but I'm from United Kingdom and we have have / have had others from Scotland, Spain and New Zealand.

I'd be loathe to ask if there are any other blond, netball playing Londoners currently resident in South West England. I don't think I'd get any responses.

Perhaps you'd do better to set your search a little more locally. Good luck and best wishes.
gakINGKONG On October 18, 2022

, Florida
#3New Post! Jun 17, 2020 @ 02:53:56
@JosephAsimeng Said

if you are someone like me, who was born and raised in america, but is of ghanaian descent, and has some autism, especially if you're from the east coast and not the west coast(cuz i'm from co-op city, the bronx, new york and the west coast is pretty far to me) then add me on the choices below

Facebook-Joseph Asimeng(even tho i heard someone tell me that "some of us avoid fb" on the forum site)

Instagram-Young_Joseph_gz

Snapchat-Joseph Asimeng

Linkedin-Joseph Asimeng

twitter- returning soon to have the same data on my phone and PCs

I spent a year in North East Africa and I spent about a month in Manhattan. I've never been diagnosed Autistic but that's because all doctors are liars and I'll go to the doctor when I die and not a penny more.

Besides that, I am born and raised in America which is to say within the Continental United States of America.
chaski On March 28, 2024
Stalker

Tree at Floydgirrl's Window,
#4New Post! Jun 17, 2020 @ 03:40:58
@gakINGKONG Said

I spent a year in North East Africa and I spent about a month in Manhattan. I've never been diagnosed Autistic but that's because all doctors are liars and I'll go to the doctor when I die and not a penny more.

Besides that, I am born and raised in America which is to say within the Continental United States of America.

Again... self disclosed professions of idiocy.
Reply to Topic<< Previous Topic | Next Topic >>

1 browsing (0 members - 1 guest)

Quick Reply
Be Respectful of Others

Subscribe to topic prefs