Reply to Topic
AuthorMessage
Pages: << · 1 2 3 4 5
MonkeyMadness On April 08, 2015
Lord of your mum

Big Tree, United Kingdom
#61New Post! Jun 07, 2009 @ 16:57:00
@Hinckleylad Said

well i have read with interest all comments made on this issue, and nothing constructive apart from takeaway cuisine, music ect has been put forward as to be good reasons to embrace the continued influx of migrants.

can anyone think about the negative impacts large scale migration can have on this country?

and if all you lot can come up with is the rise of bigots in the BNP, then your argument is flawed and lost.

Awesome, a BNP candidate saying that a good argument for immigration is good food but my argument that uncontrolled immigration does not exist is bull s***.
Great way to debate, put your head in the sand. I seem to remember you telling me how you were so great at debating, my arse are you.
elninho9 On January 16, 2012

, United Kingdom
#62New Post! Jun 13, 2009 @ 16:48:14
Where does patriotism end and racism begin, is it a crime to love your country, its heritage and culture, to want its values passed on to your children. I live in a town with a high percentage of Muslims, and there is now a large influx of East European immigrants, it was already a deprived area due to the general erosion of manufacturing in the town, but there are now no worthwhile jobs as the East Europeans, the ones that will work that is are working for less than minimum wage, prompting employers to pitch their pay structure at the very minimum. Although not particularly religious myself, I find it disturbing that churches are lying derelict whilst the local coucil authorises the building of mosques. This country will eventually be governed by former immigrants as they inveigle themselves into whatever local party is in power to get themselves elected into local and national government, then it will be they that are the law makers. Should this happen world wide then they will have achieved their aim without resorting to the bullet
Carreragt2 On June 15, 2009

Deleted

, Canada
#63New Post! Jun 13, 2009 @ 17:51:11
AAAAAAAAH muslims are taking over
They are gonna run over BNP and kick them out of Britain.

It's a catch 22, the way BNP see them, is the way they see BNP. MUSLIMS ARE NOT THE ONLY ONES WHO WOULD LOVE TO SEE BNP FAIL.
HMMMMM see different, what a concept

BNP can not think of anything else to preserve their heritage, culture and jobs, blaming the others for the mishapps. when the whole wolrd is having trouble with the economy, but no, the BNP fails to see that effect and correct it, as if stopping immigration is going to help anything, if anything it will ruin the country.(not goin there this is a sub-point)
The English government (including ours and US and whoever else is in on this) fails to rectify the situation, they would much rather kill muslims in afhganistan and spend billions upon billions, when it was none of their damned business anyways.
You wanna stop the economic crisis, pull the f*** out of Afhganistan and put the billions into England rather than bombing innocent civillians. Alqaida is still fighting back.
I'm embarrased that going after one person would take so long and so much money and effort, especially when Alqaida is not a well trained army, wait they are not an army, what are they I ask?
I point my finger at the current governamnets and the stupid wars they are in, they should have had a different approach then, and need a different approach still, yet BNP wants to discrimante and point fingers at the wrong people and theri solutions are not feesable anyway.
All governments involved in one messed up war they can NOT win.
Where the f*** is Bin laden and why am I feeling like he's winning.
Stop the war and find a different approach to deal with them. example: miscalanious tactfull attacks, stop killing innocent people and your soldiers, it is nothing but a f***in hoax anyways and we're about to lose everything to stupidity.
CORN1SH On January 05, 2010

Deleted

, United Kingdom
#64New Post! Jun 16, 2009 @ 09:10:02
@elninho9 Said

Where does patriotism end and racism begin, is it a crime to love your country, its heritage and culture, to want its values passed on to your children. I live in a town with a high percentage of Muslims, and there is now a large influx of East European immigrants, it was already a deprived area due to the general erosion of manufacturing in the town, but there are now no worthwhile jobs as the East Europeans, the ones that will work that is are working for less than minimum wage, prompting employers to pitch their pay structure at the very minimum. Although not particularly religious myself, I find it disturbing that churches are lying derelict whilst the local coucil authorises the building of mosques. This country will eventually be governed by former immigrants as they inveigle themselves into whatever local party is in power to get themselves elected into local and national government, then it will be they that are the law makers. Should this happen world wide then they will have achieved their aim without resorting to the bullet

Well said!!
deeFXCKINGjay On January 21, 2012
Bannned

, Kazakhstan
#65New Post! Aug 05, 2009 @ 20:44:40
@Hinckleylad Said

Britain has been demographically transformed over the last fifty years as a direct result of mass migration, how do you think that uncontrolled migration into the UK has effected britain as a whole.

What benefits has it given us, how has it enhanced our country and do you foresee problems in the future if this issue is left unchallenged?

https://bnp.org.uk/2009/05/indian-student-in-wrexham-explains-why-bnp-is-correct-to-campaign-to-protect-british-workers/

You're s***ting me right?
Reply to Topic<< Previous Topic | Next Topic >>
Pages: << · 1 2 3 4 5

1 browsing (0 members - 1 guest)

Quick Reply
Be Respectful of Others

Subscribe to topic prefs