Relationships

i want to meet girls. advice please

Reply to Topic
AuthorMessage
Pages: 1 2 3 · >>
aneil On February 20, 2023

Freeport, Trinidad and Tobago
#1New Post! Jun 26, 2010 @ 05:24:02
hey everyone. i just came out of a "situation", cant even call it a relationship.

you could read about it here if you want.

since i was young, i've never had a girl friend. just summer flings and short romances.

this was the first girl i liked for so long and she's also the first girl that i liked with a knowledge that i should be looking for marriage material.

since we got close i blocked out most hanging out and socializing and i havent liked or even met other girls (except for the girl that looked like vanessa hudgens at the wedding)

i realize now that i need to meet new girls but i dont know how.

i dont like the idea of meeting a girl at a bar.
i dont like to go out on weekends. i dont want to meet a girl that does.

im going to start hanging out with friends again and i know i'll meet girls that i'll be attracted to for a short while only.

any advice on where i could meet a pretty, career oriented, nice girl.
lookingback i guess that what i liked about vanna.
SnowComa On August 18, 2010

Deleted

La Follette, Tennessee
#2New Post! Jun 27, 2010 @ 02:01:26
You can meet a pretty, career-oriented girl almost anymore... although bars are good places to start. She's also probably going to want to go out on the weekends, since if she has a career, she'll probably spend her weekdays at work, and want to spend Friday and Saturday nights letting her hair down. Also, don't immediately think of your girlfriends as "marriage material", because 9 times out of 10, you're going to be in for a let down.

My advice is just live your life, and the right girl will come along eventually. Overthinking things can lead to misery.
KronDonSmoker On September 16, 2011

, Canada
#3New Post! Jun 27, 2010 @ 04:51:16
Its hard these days to find a down to earth chick. I plan to wait till im 30 to find a chick, im looking for the same things you are. I dont want some girl i got to worrying about going to the club every saturday.. Just because someone works all weekend doesnt mean there gonna party on the weekend theres other things to do..My suggestion find a hobby you like find a girl that has the same intrest so you guys have something you can enjoy together on weekends other than getting drunk and having to fight guys that want to bang your girl.. Me I like Disc Golf weed smoking so until a girl comes around that likes those i dont mind being single. Life expectancy these days is mid 70s a hundred years ago they died younger so they got married younger, take your time bro the right one will find you
hugbug On July 26, 2010

Deleted

bugaboo avenue,
#4New Post! Jun 27, 2010 @ 05:33:17
Could you ask a friend to set you up with someone nice?
eurohighlove On July 16, 2010

Manila, United Kingdom
#5New Post! Jun 27, 2010 @ 06:02:41
If you are not a type that does not go out every weekend night and want to meet girls why don't you try be a sports enthusiast or go to a gym I think most women usually thought of their health and some of them are sports lover. Don't think that you can only meet girls at the bar you can find great women at the gym.
last_wave_of_summer On May 06, 2023

Canberra, Australia
#6New Post! Jun 27, 2010 @ 06:16:50
Euro kind off made my point. Just any where socail like sport clubs where you can meet people, dosent have to a sport club if ya not into sport but just whatever club covers whatever your interested in.

#7New Post! Jun 27, 2010 @ 23:53:22
@hugbug Said

Could you ask a friend to set you up with someone nice?

i guess but i feel kinda wierd about that.
like if it doesnt work out it might be weird.

#8New Post! Jun 27, 2010 @ 23:54:33
@eurohighlove Said

If you are not a type that does not go out every weekend night and want to meet girls why don't you try be a sports enthusiast or go to a gym I think most women usually thought of their health and some of them are sports lover. Don't think that you can only meet girls at the bar you can find great women at the gym.

i guess i could, ive never seen any at the gym that caught my eye but i could always look harder.
LaBellaQuincey On December 27, 2011

Deleted

, Indiana
#9New Post! Jul 02, 2010 @ 02:35:42
Opportunities are everywhere if you just open yourself up to those opportunities. I am a believer that the best things happen when you're not looking for them. Plus, you can meet someone anywhere... school, the mall, the gym, the beach, the pool, even the grocery store. Just open yourself up to the possibilities and I think you'll find something when you least expect it. I met my now fiance when I was working in a bookstore... not really where you would think to meet your future spouse.
sweetheart5545 On November 06, 2013

, Florida
#10New Post! Jul 02, 2010 @ 02:41:33
@LaBellaQuincey Said

Opportunities are everywhere if you just open yourself up to those opportunities. I am a believer that the best things happen when you're not looking for them. Plus, you can meet someone anywhere... school, the mall, the gym, the beach, the pool, even the grocery store. Just open yourself up to the possibilities and I think you'll find something when you least expect it. I met my now fiance when I was working in a bookstore... not really where you would think to meet your future spouse.

really wow that's so cool,yeah I'm still waiting for the right guy for me,it sucks being single,I want to meet a really great guy so bad

#11New Post! Jul 02, 2010 @ 18:28:16
@LaBellaQuincey Said

i think with the last girl i was with, i liked her so much and for so long that i blocked out any other girls that were around.
looking back now i remember sometimes we would be in a coffe shop with each other and there were alot of nice girls around but i wasnt interested in them.
LaBellaQuincey On December 27, 2011

Deleted

, Indiana
#12New Post! Jul 02, 2010 @ 18:34:54
@aneil Said

i think with the last girl i was with, i liked her so much and for so long that i blocked out any other girls that were around.
looking back now i remember sometimes we would be in a coffe shop with each other and there were alot of nice girls around but i wasnt interested in them.

Ooh! Coffee shops are also great places to meet interesting people!
Eastender On August 13, 2010

Deleted
Banned

, Falkland Islands (Islas Malv
#13New Post! Jul 02, 2010 @ 18:37:49
Yeah, its best to not keep thinking about marriage a lot, it puts lots of us off lol. But ther'e no shortage of girls about!
BozieFozie On May 19, 2022
Life's a Beach

Paradise, Florida
#14New Post! Jul 02, 2010 @ 18:39:25
How far is Trinidad from London?????
Eastender On August 13, 2010

Deleted
Banned

, Falkland Islands (Islas Malv
#15New Post! Jul 02, 2010 @ 18:39:37
Edit. I hate it when this effin PC posts stuff twice!

Oh, and yeah aneil, you might wanna avoid girls with rage problems.
Reply to Topic<< Previous Topic | Next Topic >>
Pages: 1 2 3 · >>

1 browsing (0 members - 1 guest)

Quick Reply
Be Respectful of Others

Subscribe to topic prefs