Forums:
Random

i think my son will lose his girlfriend very soon

Reply to Topic
AuthorMessage
offbeat On November 18, 2022

london, United Kingdom
#1New Post! May 22, 2018 @ 11:24:56
my son has been going out with a gorgeous girl since last November.. 7 days ago they went on holiday to Spain and before they went I said this to my son .. ' make sure that everyday has something interesting in it, because 10 days alone with someone can be hard going....do plenty of tiring things during the day, whether it be walking or swimming, because then at the end of the day your food and drink will taste better and you'll have things to talk about.' being 23 he didn't really get it.anyway, I got a text from his girl last night, asking the rules to a card game and then she said 'miss you and the dog loads!' .. on holiday in spain and you want to play cards ... can't give it too much longer now.
twilitezone911 On March 25, 2019

Saint Louis, Missouri
#2New Post! May 22, 2018 @ 13:03:04
@offbeat Said

my son has been going out with a gorgeous girl since last November.. 7 days ago they went on holiday to Spain and before they went I said this to my son .. ' make sure that everyday has something interesting in it, because 10 days alone with someone can be hard going....do plenty of tiring things during the day, whether it be walking or swimming, because then at the end of the day your food and drink will taste better and you'll have things to talk about.' being 23 he didn't really get it.anyway, I got a text from his girl last night, asking the rules to a card game and then she said 'miss you and the dog loads!' .. on holiday in spain and you want to play cards ... can't give it too much longer now.

I still think being nice to you, nothing that message said that a friendly chat with you. just be carefully, how you ask if there is more than a relationship with you. let her tell you, before you ask her.
cole On October 22, 2023

Stirling, United Kingdom
#3New Post! May 22, 2018 @ 13:04:49
unless it was strip poker you might be on to something if they are spending their evenings playing gin rummy or crazy 8s. Maybe the bingo was finished? or maybe she just wanted an excuse to ask about the real man in her life.....the dog

It could depend on what part they went to on what there is to do. My 20 year old went to Malta with his 19 year old g/f, it was a bit out of season (april) and apparently there was not much to do that they didn't get done in the first few days. The resort was heavily populated with elderly germans so not much in the way of partying and mixing and getting "mad fer it"

That being said i'm sure even as a 43yr old i could find far far far better ways to pass my time than card games..
Erimitus On July 01, 2021

The mind of God, Antarctica
#4New Post! May 22, 2018 @ 16:45:29
She put him before the dog anyway
psycoskunk On December 24, 2020
Funky-Footed Skunk

A fort made of stinky socks, C
#5New Post! May 22, 2018 @ 20:27:29
You know what you gotta do, right...?

...Get a costume that looks identical to the dog, then send the dog away and take his place. She'll be none the wiser.
twilitezone911 On March 25, 2019

Saint Louis, Missouri
#6New Post! May 22, 2018 @ 20:59:44
i don't playing with dogs in poker games anymore. not only they have fleas, they cheat like hell.

your right, the dogs in the poker game in that famous picture. a safe crowd to play with. i was wrong take a look at those crooks in any those poker pictures.

especially, the dog he was thought a train conductor. i had must have bats in my belfry. you how that feels in your belfry. then, my first clue being in a crook poker game. when i see five dogs wear sam spades outfits look better than boggie ever in the films.

spending with time with these usual suspects, talking about ugly mugs. i have better dates out the kennels. i just realized dated their wives and sisters.

before, i forget when you played these turkeys, don't open the hand to start the game, these jokers almost bite my hands off.

where was i ? three base!
mrmhead On about 21 hours ago

NE, Ohio
#7New Post! May 23, 2018 @ 00:50:10
@psycoskunk Said

You know what you gotta do, right...?

...Get a costume that looks identical to the dog, then send the dog away and take his place. She'll be none the wiser.

... Until after the first few leg-humps.

cole On October 22, 2023

Stirling, United Kingdom
#8New Post! May 23, 2018 @ 15:33:11
@mrmhead Said

... Until after the first few leg-humps.

A man his age, that's all it would take anyways lol

london, United Kingdom
#9New Post! May 24, 2018 @ 08:43:13
@cole Said

A man his age, that's all it would take anyways lol

how very dare you!

london, United Kingdom
#10New Post! May 26, 2018 @ 13:46:34
they got back last night and today there are no smiling faces and tales about all the fun they had in Spain. they look absolutely miserable.i think my hunch may have been correct. the holiday curse may have got them.
Reply to Topic<< Previous Topic | Next Topic >>

1 browsing (0 members - 1 guest)

Quick Reply
Be Respectful of Others

Subscribe to topic prefs