i guess this is the right one to put it in.,.."The 'Human' Rant"

Reply to Topic
AuthorMessage
Pages: 1 2 3 4 · >>
thechanchanman On October 08, 2008

Pawtucket, Rhode Island
#1New Post! Aug 27, 2008 @ 19:20:46
You know what I hate?

f***in ignorance and stupidity and down right human arrogance...

a PRIME example of this is your typical southern redneck a*****e who thinks he is superior because he is fom the south... the Civil War was over in the 1860s ya jackass...and contrary to popular "southern" belief the US is better off since the North won. Sure we are in debt...sure we have d***heads like Bush in office...BUT the fact remains...would you rather have an a*****e who starts a war with a country who direcly attacked us that spread out into a war with a country who blatantly supported the terrorists who attacked us or a racsist bastard who looks down on blacks, northerners or any other person that rubs him or her the wrong way? i tell you sometimes i am SO embarrassed to be from a dumbass racial, and regionally biased state like Virginia. You fiucking retards we are ALL Americans, north, south, north west south east, f*** you we are ALL Americans...the Civil War was over a million years ago...so throw away your stupid Rebel Flags and your derogatory comments about race, region what have you ....

IF the US can do that THEN THEN we might have the right to stuick our nose in other countries' business and say hey....you arent living like a human...until then...lets keep our collective United States arrogant a*****es OUT of foriegn countries until we can ALL get along as AMERICANS...black, white, yellow, purple...i dont give a f***..urine colored who cares...we are American and for the rest of the world...

learn you stupid s***s we are ALL f***in human...

and to prove my point...here is some southern ignorance for you... in the form of a lyrics to the dumbest country song ever....

thanks Hank for being a biased dumbass REDNECK a******....

Hank Williams Jr. Lyrics
If The South Woulda Won Lyrics

If the south woulda won we woulda had it made.
I'd probably run for president of the southern states.
The day Elvis passed away would be our national holiday.
I'd make my surpreme court down in Texas and we wouldn't have no killers getting off free.
If they were proven guilty then they would swing quickly,
instead of writin' books and smilin' on T.V.
We'd all learn cajan cookin' in Luiousiana
and I'd put that capital back in Alabama.
We'd put Florida on the right track, 'cause we'd take Miami back
and throw all them pushers in the slammer.

Oh if the south woulda won we woulda had it made.
The day young Skynyrd died, we'd show our southern pride.
"Play alittle dixieland boys. Ah yes!"

I'd have all the whiskey made in Tennessee
and all the horses raised in those Kentucky hills.
The national treasury would be in Tupilo, Mississippi
and I'd put Hank Williams picture on one hundred dollar bill.
I'd have all the cars made in the Carolina's
and I'd ban all the ones made in China.
I'd have every girl child sent to Georgia to learn to smile
and talk with that southern accent that drives men wild.
I'd have all the fiddles made in Virginia, 'cause they sure can make 'em sound so fine.
I'm going up on Wolverton Mountain and see ole Cliften Clowers and have a sip of his good ole Arkansas wine.

Hey if the south woulda won we'd a had it made.
When Patsy Cline passed away that would be our national holiday.
If the south woulda won we'd a had it made.
Olay he hee hee . I said if the south wouda won we would a had it made!

Might even be better off!
perliaa On November 04, 2009

Upnorth, Canada
#2New Post! Aug 27, 2008 @ 19:25:18
I read it all honest
Hope it made you feel better.

Pawtucket, Rhode Island
#3New Post! Aug 27, 2008 @ 19:30:33
lots better,,,smething i ponder alot
angelcake On January 18, 2016
Say whaaa

Eastleigh, United Kingdom
#4New Post! Aug 27, 2008 @ 19:35:48
I didn't read it all but starting a war on Iraq wasn't because Iraq attacked the USA terrorist attacked the USA, and they could easily have been from any muslim country

Pawtucket, Rhode Island
#5New Post! Aug 27, 2008 @ 19:39:24
the "intelligence" gathered pointed to Al=Quada who were from Afganistan if you recall. We went there looking for Bin Laden, THEN te war spilled to Iraq after we found out Hussein backed them..

but in any case i STILL thin k the War in Iraq is W. tryin to finish the job his dad didnt have the nads to. and THAT is the wrongness of it.
gatechsteph On December 21, 2008

Stockbridge, Georgia
#6New Post! Aug 27, 2008 @ 19:42:10
I hate to break it to you buddy but i lived in the south all my life and the most racist a*****es i know are all from the north

Pawtucket, Rhode Island
#7New Post! Aug 27, 2008 @ 19:43:17
The general idea of the rant is that humans is so stoopid

once the world realizes we are ALL humans we will be MUCH better off...

screw religion, race, politics, power, wealth, money....

before technology..humans had NONE of this and survived just fine... the biggest arguement was who had the bigger fire going and usually ended up with SHARING the fire with the other so they could eat too.

Pawtucket, Rhode Island
#8New Post! Aug 27, 2008 @ 19:47:04
Granted there are racist a*****es everywhere, i grew up and still live in rdneck racist jerkwad central unfortuantely.

the whole point of this blog was that we are all human regardless. And the view was frim what i have seen where i live and where i am from ...

i hate to admit it but my dad, mom and sister are all racist jerkweeds that sometimes i want to disown. LOL

Stockbridge, Georgia
#9New Post! Aug 27, 2008 @ 19:52:47
i just dont think that it was fair in your first post that you totally went off on southerners because it is such an awful stereotype there are racist people everywhere other countries included

Pawtucket, Rhode Island
#10New Post! Aug 27, 2008 @ 20:02:38
i agree.

i didnt go off on southerners per say, just the ones that think the Civil Wa is still a valid point and the ones thst are just plain ignorant. It's not against southeners in general its against ALL ignorant people. Southerners, Northerners, Islams, Christians...humans in general. Wasnt meant to biased to any one region or race..HUMANS in general are just stupid.
JGurl86 On December 18, 2011

CandyLand, Texas
#11New Post! Aug 27, 2008 @ 20:08:07
"In the past [...] religion has been an important restrainging force that taught people to dampen their desires and to seek rewards in spiritual accomplishments. Industialization, however, had unleashed passions without establishing restraints. Withour firm societal guidelines for behavior [...] people are cast from society without any sense of who they are."

Emile Durkheim

I believe this is what he's trying to get at, correct me if I am wrong.

Stockbridge, Georgia
#12New Post! Aug 27, 2008 @ 20:10:21
@thechanchanman Said
i agree.

i didnt go off on southerners per say, just the ones that think the Civil Wa is still a valid point and the ones thst are just plain ignorant. It's not against southeners in general its against ALL ignorant people. Southerners, Northerners, Islams, Christians...humans in general. Wasnt meant to biased to any one region or race..HUMANS in general are just stupid.

I guess there just wasnt any much of the other people you just talked about southerners so i assumed thats who it was aimed at.
WildChild On February 16, 2013
Perv Magnet

Southern Middle, Tennessee
#13New Post! Aug 27, 2008 @ 20:11:02
Hmmmmmmmmm! Breath Wild Breath deeply!
WildChild On February 16, 2013
Perv Magnet

Southern Middle, Tennessee
#14New Post! Aug 27, 2008 @ 20:14:07
@thechanchanman Said
i agree.

A prime example of your southern Rednceck a*****e (something like that)

Hey there , Nice to meet you I'm a prime example of you southern redneck b**** that is in no way racist except against stuck up northerners that won't to slag us because we are "rednecks"

Pawtucket, Rhode Island
#15New Post! Aug 27, 2008 @ 20:22:22
its nothing against a "southerners"...
again my point is...no matter WHERE you are from...
no matter what race religion, creed, political party whaever, the world and the US would be better off when we realize we are all HUMANS...f*** predjudice, bias, what have you.

SOME rednecks are cool...its the stupid closed minded ones that piss me off.
Reply to Topic<< Previous Topic | Next Topic >>
Pages: 1 2 3 4 · >>

1 browsing (0 members - 1 guest)

Quick Reply
Politics Forum - Some Rudeness Allowed

Subscribe to topic prefs