Homosexuality

i found out my ex boy friend is gay

Reply to Topic
AuthorMessage
Pages: 1 2 3 · >>
chef_mia On December 11, 2012

derry, Ireland
#1New Post! Nov 18, 2008 @ 22:32:05
im the kind of person who dosnt do relationships. but i worked with this fella and we got on really wel and started seeing each then began a year and a half relationship. but it didnt work out as he was really distant woth me at times and told me he was going to kill himself and i just couldn't understand him. but in the whole time we were together he never once seemed interested in sex. he said it was because ho respected me and wanted us to wait.

weve been finished 2 years and i haven't spoke to him since. i seen his brother and sister at a club the other nite and was telling me that my ex is now gay and that he has came out and is seeing a fella.

do u think he was gay before i stared going with him or did i turn him??

iv been wrecking my head since i found out but have no way of contacting him to talk to him
squirt_aka_casey On April 21, 2018
BCW-Ant Destroyer

That place, Ohio
#2New Post! Nov 18, 2008 @ 22:35:41
No... I don't think that you have much control over how you feel sexually towards people.
angelcake On January 18, 2016
Say whaaa

Eastleigh, United Kingdom
#3New Post! Nov 18, 2008 @ 22:37:40
He might just not have figured himself out then, or perhaps he thought he was bi or just hadn't decided. I very much doubt you 'turned' him gay.
lilbear On January 18, 2010
Aequitas / Veritas!

Deleted

, Canada
#4New Post! Nov 18, 2008 @ 22:39:06
No one can turn someone into being homosexual... No person has that POWER!!! He was probably gay way before you got together but was fighting it at the time.. Now he's comfortable with it..

I know many homosexuals and they all told me that they knew from very young that they were gay. Just that a lot of gay people especially in that time would try to deny it to themselves or risk the stigma and possibly the beatings and were ashamed.. Now they come out quite quick as it is more acceptable in Society today.... So NO you did NOT make or turn him into a Homosexual!!!!!!
kevin08 On November 27, 2020

oklahoma city, Oklahoma
#5New Post! Nov 18, 2008 @ 22:39:22
soryy but your ex was gay when you met him.There's no way he just decides to be gay all of a sudden.I think he owes it to you to let you know if he was gay at the time though.If he was it was totally wrong of him to cheat you out of all that time you invested in the "relationship"

derry, Ireland
#6New Post! Nov 18, 2008 @ 22:41:04
its just kinda hard to take in as he is the only person iv been in a serious relationship with and the only fella iv ever loved. and now hes gay so im starting to question myself
JR_Sanford On August 02, 2017

Portland (St. Johns), Oregon
#7New Post! Nov 18, 2008 @ 22:41:46
Well, let me ask you this... Was he ever turned on by you? I mean, did you two ever have traditional sex? Or, was it always buggery? You see, if you had traditional sex, then he'd be known as bi-sexual. Maybe he's discovered that he's more comfortable being with another man. It has NOTHING to do with you... you CAN'T make someone go Gay. They just are. Your ex may have been struggling with his self discovery and was embarrassed to share the information with you when he came to accept his gender confusion. As long as he's happy, then more power to him.

Move on Mia... find some guy (or girl) that you can be compatible with and enjoy life as it was meant to be.

J.R.
Vinni88 On May 30, 2011
random jammy dodger

Gillingham, United Kingdom
#9New Post! Nov 18, 2008 @ 22:51:23
@chef_mia Said

im the kind of person who dosnt do relationships. but i worked with this fella and we got on really wel and started seeing each then began a year and a half relationship. but it didnt work out as he was really distant woth me at times and told me he was going to kill himself and i just couldn't understand him. but in the whole time we were together he never once seemed interested in sex. he said it was because ho respected me and wanted us to wait.

weve been finished 2 years and i haven't spoke to him since. i seen his brother and sister at a club the other nite and was telling me that my ex is now gay and that he has came out and is seeing a fella.

do u think he was gay before i stared going with him or did i turn him??

iv been wrecking my head since i found out but have no way of contacting him to talk to him

u didnt turn him gay but at least u understand y he wasnt intrested in sex and stuff
Aequitas / Veritas!

Deleted

, Canada
#11New Post! Nov 18, 2008 @ 22:55:21
@Wheezy_Knight Said

I've looked at your pic...he was gay before he met you.

How does what she looks have anything to do with the topic at hand??
Wheezy_Knight On February 24, 2012

Deleted

Ankh-Morpork, United Kingdom
#13New Post! Nov 18, 2008 @ 22:59:45
@lilbear Said

How does what she looks have anything to do with the topic at hand??

It was supposed to be a sort of compliment...obviously missed the mark.

derry, Ireland
#14New Post! Nov 18, 2008 @ 23:03:02
@lilbear Said

I understand you're a little stressed here, but your making something out of nothing.. You've moved on and he has also.. So why the questioning of yourself?? It's simple, he was gay at the time and it had NOTHING to do with you, it was HIS issue.. And no matter how many times you bring up the subject you can't turn back the hands of time..

Hindsight is always 20/20.. Be happy for him and move on as I'm sure you must already have not having been with him for such a length of time nor him with you...

yea iv moved on but there was always the memories now i dont even no weather what we had was genuine or was it all just a cover up.

so now should i question any man who wants to wait for sex??
Aequitas / Veritas!

Deleted

, Canada
#15New Post! Nov 18, 2008 @ 23:04:01
@Wheezy_Knight Said

It was supposed to be a sort of compliment...obviously missed the mark.

Oh! Sorry a blond moment!!!
Reply to Topic<< Previous Topic | Next Topic >>
Pages: 1 2 3 · >>

1 browsing (0 members - 1 guest)

Quick Reply
Be Respectful of Others

Subscribe to topic prefs