Kids

i dont get schools these days

Reply to Topic
AuthorMessage
darkangel28 On February 08, 2019
im a maplestoryadict

damn it started snowing again,
#1New Post! Mar 15, 2012 @ 04:51:19
i found out today my nephew was hurt during p.e. yesterday and i guess he hurt his wrist at school and it was all swelled up and he skinned his head too and he was all crying when he came out of the school when my sister went to pick him up and the school never even called her to let her know he had gotten hurt.
i dont know what he was doing but i think its bulls*** that the school didnt even call her to let her know he had gotten hurt.
and also my neices teacher is not a very nice person my sister said she is a b**** and swears at the students and puts them down all the time and she even got mad at the principal and told her to f*** off.
hoppy On August 27, 2013

#2New Post! Mar 15, 2012 @ 10:47:15
@darkangel28 Said

i found out today my nephew was hurt during p.e. yesterday and i guess he hurt his wrist at school and it was all swelled up and he skinned his head too and he was all crying when he came out of the school when my sister went to pick him up and the school never even called her to let her know he had gotten hurt.
i dont know what he was doing but i think its bulls*** that the school didnt even call her to let her know he had gotten hurt.
and also my neices teacher is not a very nice person my sister said she is a b**** and swears at the students and puts them down all the time and she even got mad at the principal and told her to f*** off.

I bet if he had been in art class and had drawn a picture of a gun or knife they would have burnt up the phone lines calling his parents, law, etc.
sister_of_mercy On March 11, 2015

London, United Kingdom
#3New Post! Mar 15, 2012 @ 10:49:54
Here the schools are so scared of being sued that the parents are called straight away if something like that happens.

Just as well really. My brother fell over playing rugby once and although the school thought it was nothing they phoned my mum anyway. Turns out it was fractured in 2 places, had to phone an ambulance
sTreetAngeL On January 24, 2022
root tedt ree

in a paradox,
#4New Post! Mar 15, 2012 @ 17:50:28
Yeah, you never know how serious an injury can be, just because it may not appear so at first glance.
There have been cases of head injurys for instance, where people have died days later as a result.

They should always report any injuries, no matter how small to the parent; if not just to cover their ass.
darkangel28 On February 08, 2019
im a maplestoryadict

damn it started snowing again,
#5New Post! Mar 15, 2012 @ 18:54:14
@sTreetAngeL Said

Yeah, you never know how serious an injury can be, just because it may not appear so at first glance.
There have been cases of head injurys for instance, where people have died days later as a result.

They should always report any injuries, no matter how small to the parent; if not just to cover their ass.

Ya and hes only in 1st grade hes 7 and thé principal at that school is à b**** from What my sister says and my mom said hé probably held it in pretended like it didnt hurt til hé left thé school cuz i guess his teacher gets mad at him when hé cries
Reply to Topic<< Previous Topic | Next Topic >>

1 browsing (0 members - 1 guest)

Quick Reply
Be Respectful of Others

Subscribe to topic prefs