Forums:
Technology & Internet

how would you do this design?

Reply to Topic
AuthorMessage
JosephAsimeng On September 07, 2021

Bronx, New York
#1New Post! Jul 02, 2021 @ 12:42:32
aside from telling me to practice, and aside from telling me to look it up on places like google and youtube, no disrespectful or hurtful comments allowed. but tell me how do this design, step by step with text only, in the comment section if possible

the link: the design link
Na On about 6 hours ago

, Florida
#2New Post! Jul 02, 2021 @ 17:14:40
@JosephAsimeng Said

aside from telling me to practice, and aside from telling me to look it up on places like google and youtube, no disrespectful or hurtful comments allowed. but tell me how do this design, step by step with text only, in the comment section if possible

the link: the design link

The most common platform for photo illustration which makes PSD files is found in a piece of software called

adobe photoshop

The image you provided is a layered image that combines actual digital photographs which likely were taken with a digital camera but has been built into a flyer to include text and other graphical elements.

No disrespect, no youtube, no hurtful comments.

Get adobe photoshop and you can make these type images as well.

Bronx, New York
#3New Post! Jul 02, 2021 @ 21:02:23
well for your information i do have adobe photoshop from my older brother. Once again, another technically insignificant and inefficient answer, But you tried. No hard feelings
mrmhead On 56 minutes ago

NE, Ohio
#4New Post! Jul 02, 2021 @ 21:18:08
Hire a freelance designer
Na On about 6 hours ago

, Florida
#5New Post! Jul 03, 2021 @ 07:14:40
@JosephAsimeng Said

well for your information i do have adobe photoshop from my older brother. Once again, another technically insignificant and inefficient answer, But you tried. No hard feelings

Understood.

I'm an amateur illustration hobbyist and enjoy recreating signs and posters such as the one you linked to.

While you've already stated you're not interested in going to youtube (completely understand no harm no foul) that has been my choice and it has been helpful.

All the best.

Bronx, New York
#6New Post! Jul 03, 2021 @ 21:14:30
@Na Said

Understood.

I'm an amateur illustration hobbyist and enjoy recreating signs and posters such as the one you linked to.

While you've already stated you're not interested in going to youtube (completely understand no harm no foul) that has been my choice and it has been helpful.

All the best.

um..alright

Bronx, New York
#7New Post! Jul 03, 2021 @ 21:15:52
@mrmhead Said

Hire a freelance designer

Yeah, well that won't help if i want to do it myself. Regardless if that was an insignificant answer, cuz it wasn't the one i was looking for, thanks, means a lot.
Reply to Topic<< Previous Topic | Next Topic >>

1 browsing (0 members - 1 guest)

Quick Reply
Be Respectful of Others

Subscribe to topic prefs