Forums:
Random

how do u make ppl listen...

Reply to Topic
AuthorMessage
sal On November 29, 2007

Beirut, Lebanon
#1New Post! Aug 16, 2006 @ 10:38:25
how do u make people listen to u and ur prespective,, i mean like your family about traveling... or about something that will change ur life to the fullist..

im trying with mom to convince dad to leave lebanon and we'd go live outside,, but hes refusing.. and for no reason..
im sick of this country and its wars,, im sick of its people.. im sick of everything in it.. if u dont have connections in unis.. in jobs ,, u will not enter the unis or have decent job.. im really begining to hate and i dont wona stay here.. i dont wona have my life full of complications because of other people...
my mom feels the same way and my dad's salary doesnt cover my uni fees at the moment and he still wona stay here.. hes been offered jobs outside like rain.. cuz his job requires skills and he got it.. and outside lebanon they r calling him everyday to let him go there and work.. they give him house,, car,, GR8 salary andd uni for me and hes still refusing.. i want ways to make him leave..

there isnt anything anymore in here.. even the air we r breathing is dangerous because of the missiles that went on da7yeh (south beirut.,) and can get cancerous deseases..
there is nothinggggg at all for him to stay.. i just need help or advice or something on HOW TO CONVINCE HIM to leave....
vanished On April 24, 2011

London, United Kingdom
#2New Post! Aug 16, 2006 @ 10:43:38
if your life is in danger,maybe that should be eniugh
sal On November 29, 2007

Beirut, Lebanon
#3New Post! Aug 16, 2006 @ 10:50:23
at the moment its not but it will be!!!! cuz lebanon is unstable at the moment..
emeraldeyes On February 26, 2008

Deleted

Mayville, Michigan
#4New Post! Aug 16, 2006 @ 11:41:05
I would think if it was dangerious around the home.You wouldn't have to convince them , they would go for the safety of there family.
christa On January 14, 2009

, Canada
#5New Post! Aug 16, 2006 @ 13:54:04
just tell him that this is not the place where you want to go to school, work and (raise a family when that time comes)!!
treebee On April 13, 2015
Government Hooker

London, United Kingdom
#6New Post! Aug 16, 2006 @ 13:56:29
Its a gift, making people listen.

Maybe your father has his reasons but doesnt wish to share them with you
treacle On July 11, 2009

B/Stoke, United Kingdom
#7New Post! Aug 16, 2006 @ 13:58:10
Sadly i dont think you can ever make people listen in some cases.

All you can do is carry on and hope that they realise its what you really want and that you really are happy, and hope that they come around - which they normally do when they see how happy you are.

The adult thing to do is to look and understand why they may not be soo supportive of your decisions. There maybe a little soemthing there, and talk through how you can compromise this
sal On November 29, 2007

Beirut, Lebanon
#8New Post! Aug 16, 2006 @ 19:54:41
actually im sure that there is no reason for us to stay in here.. but thats his mind,, and i dont understand... unis r not for us in lebanon,,, work is not for us.. even our nationality i dont understand,,,
i may stay in a country where i can find a safe place TO BREATH THE AIR AROUND , a place for unis,,, to work!! to be happy.. but we're not in lebanon and most of my friends left!! cuz of that,,'its a wonderful place for family and all..and VISIT and stay maybe summer in or spring or something.. but not to built a life.. tourism in here is fantastic and ppl will be sooooo happy ,, but i dont wona live in it anymore.... and neither do my mom and my dad DOESNT wona stay but yet hes refusing to go!!
its weirddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddd...
Reply to Topic<< Previous Topic | Next Topic >>

1 browsing (0 members - 1 guest)

Quick Reply
Be Respectful of Others

Subscribe to topic prefs