how do u get over someone

Reply to Topic
AuthorMessage
Pages: 1 2 3 · >>
darkangel28 On February 08, 2019
im a maplestoryadict

damn it started snowing again,
#1New Post! Nov 11, 2009 @ 07:12:31
ok me and my ex broke up a year ago in august and i still cant seem to let him go and i dont know what to do i have tried dating other guys i was even dating someone for like 4 months but the whole time we were together all i thought about was him and i dont know how to let him go its never been this hard to get over a guy since me and my first love broke up and that was really hard it took me 3 years to get over him and we were only together for 3 months.
but i just cant seem to let him go and hes already moved on with his life hes engaged to someone else he told me.
i dont know if i should go try to see him or what i would even say to him if i did.
HiImDan On February 29, 2024

Cleveland, the boil on the but
#2New Post! Nov 11, 2009 @ 07:18:03
Time, that's the only cure I know
Electric_Banana On February 05, 2024

, New Zealand
#3New Post! Nov 11, 2009 @ 07:34:25
@darkangel28 Said

ok me and my ex broke up a year ago in august and i still cant seem to let him go and i dont know what to do i have tried dating other guys i was even dating someone for like 4 months but the whole time we were together all i thought about was him and i dont know how to let him go its never been this hard to get over a guy since me and my first love broke up and that was really hard it took me 3 years to get over him and we were only together for 3 months.
but i just cant seem to let him go and hes already moved on with his life hes engaged to someone else he told me.
i dont know if i should go try to see him or what i would even say to him if i did.

It's sweet to see that you have such a dedicated heart. There are many men out there whom just love to be the center of its attention.

Maybe it's just going to take the right person to keep knocking on your door for you to let them in and help you forget the last.
abzenze On March 21, 2011

unknown, Australia
#4New Post! Nov 11, 2009 @ 07:34:52
well if he is engaged i would steer clear....

sometimes there are certain characteristics of an individual that we are desperatly seeking.. they may play a role in the void that we lack in our lives.. many of my mates generally get attached to certain traits ..

you need to be real with yourself and ask why u are truely holding on.. sometimes when a partner dosent show the love and attention in a relationships you feel less of urself and try to reclaim that value..
im a maplestoryadict

#5New Post! Nov 11, 2009 @ 07:38:21
@HiImDan Said

Time, that's the only cure I know

Well its been over a year since we broke up and with me watching my sisters kids at her house now it makes it harder with him living a block away from her and he lives right by the school that my neice goes to and so I have to walk by his house everyday to pick her up

, New Zealand
#6New Post! Nov 11, 2009 @ 07:47:12
@darkangel28 Said

Well its been over a year since we broke up and with me watching my sisters kids at her house now it makes it harder with him living a block away from her and he lives right by the school that my neice goes to and so I have to walk by his house everyday to pick her up

You have been going on for him for quite some time now. What was it in him that you feel that you can't have in someone else?
HiImDan On February 29, 2024

Cleveland, the boil on the but
#7New Post! Nov 11, 2009 @ 07:53:46
@darkangel28 Said

Wow. All I can do is pray. Sorry I don't have any advice to give.
im a maplestoryadict

#8New Post! Nov 11, 2009 @ 16:55:39
Well he was just fun to be around and even though he did talk a lot of bulls*** and he hurt me pretty bad when we broke up when he cheated on me and then lied to me about it and he made it so I couldn't trust anyone ever again
im a maplestoryadict

#9New Post! Nov 12, 2009 @ 01:52:53
@Electric_Banana Said

You have been going on for him for quite some time now. What was it in him that you feel that you can't have in someone else?

well he was just fun to be around and he was into the same things i was and lately all the guys i talk to are so serious all the time and dont really have a sense of humor all i have been meeting lately is charity cases who just want to play head games with you and are really serious about a relationship and he was willing to wait til i was ready to have sex he never pressured me into doing it and now days its kinda hard to find someone online that will want an actually committed relationship and someone who wont want to do it with u on the first date.

, New Zealand
#10New Post! Nov 12, 2009 @ 02:04:01
@darkangel28 Said

well he was just fun to be around and he was into the same things i was and lately all the guys i talk to are so serious all the time and dont really have a sense of humor all i have been meeting lately is charity cases who just want to play head games with you and are really serious about a relationship and he was willing to wait til i was ready to have sex he never pressured me into doing it and now days its kinda hard to find someone online that will want an actually committed relationship and someone who wont want to do it with u on the first date.

Remember you're ALWAYS worth the wait. Your intimacy is sacred and those that share it with you should feel more than just 'laid' they should feel honored and bonded.
im a maplestoryadict

#11New Post! Nov 12, 2009 @ 19:50:59
@Electric_Banana Said

Remember you're ALWAYS worth the wait. Your intimacy is sacred and those that share it with you should feel more than just 'laid' they should feel honored and bonded.

Well most guys I am with don't feel that way about me the only 2 guys I was
with that treated me like that was my ex and my first love

, New Zealand
#12New Post! Nov 12, 2009 @ 19:54:15
@darkangel28 Said

Well most guys I am with don't feel that way about me the only 2 guys I was
with that treated me like that was my ex and my first love

You'll find more, sweety. Just keep smiling and keep reaching out. You might be passing by guys like that alot that don't know that you're interested so they don't say anything. They're usually the shyer type.
ReAdSaLoT On September 23, 2019

#13New Post! Nov 12, 2009 @ 20:02:29
@darkangel28 Said

Time is the only thing. Sounds like you want a man with his qualities. He's not available, but there are still men like that. You just wrote what you want in a man; stick to that, but let him go. It's time.
tillthedayyoudie On November 22, 2009

Cardiff, United Kingdom
#14New Post! Nov 12, 2009 @ 20:10:34
If he was 'the one' you will never get over him. even if u find someone else they just wont compare he will always be in your thoughts especially if he was your first true love. I am in a v similar place as u but its been 3 years since I broke up with her. I couldn't commit to her at the time, was not ready for it even though everything was near enough perfect... but now its my only regret in life and will ever be!
im a maplestoryadict

#15New Post! Nov 13, 2009 @ 06:12:38
@tillthedayyoudie Said

If he was 'the one' you will never get over him. even if u find someone else they just wont compare he will always be in your thoughts especially if he was your first true love. I am in a v similar place as u but its been 3 years since I broke up with her. I couldn't commit to her at the time, was not ready for it even though everything was near enough perfect... but now its my only regret in life and will ever be!

if he was the one he wouldnt be getting married to someone else.
Reply to Topic<< Previous Topic | Next Topic >>
Pages: 1 2 3 · >>

1 browsing (0 members - 1 guest)

Quick Reply
Be Respectful of Others

Subscribe to topic prefs