Forums: Relationships:
Homosexuality

friend keeps putting on like he's completely straight

Reply to Topic
AuthorMessage
bb11 On November 04, 2006

, Virginia
#1New Post! Oct 17, 2006 @ 07:31:58
i have a friend that im pretty sure is gay/bi. we've been getting closer recently, and hes always said hes straight, and knows im bi, but has been (seems like) warming up to doing gay stuff with me. the other night at a party we ended up spooning when everyone turned in, even though he was really subtle with moving up next to me at first by shifting around a little at a time, he just let me hold him as close as i wanted the rest of the night, arms around him spooning, and i know he was awake. hes let me do other stuff with no problem before but the other night was just the most memorable example.

my problem is that he seems like he enjoys doing stuff like that but cant come to grips with it mentally, even when we're alone and talking about it (rare), he sometimes casually talks like its all me and that he just has to put up with it for some bizarre reason, but hes never mad about it or even really so much as annoyed except when other people are around. its like he has to keep acting like hes totally straight for himself.

anybody else ever been in a situation like this? any helpful info or suggestions?
treebee On April 13, 2015
Government Hooker

London, United Kingdom
#2New Post! Oct 17, 2006 @ 07:50:29
is he single? I mean when someone is single and after a few drinks usually they like to cuddle, maybe hes wondering if he has bi tendencies I wouldnt pin your hopes on anything if hes telling you he is straight. I know straight guys that cuddle thier gay freinds like they would a girl in those circumstances
dolphineisner88 On October 15, 2007

Rancho cordova, California
#3New Post! Oct 17, 2006 @ 07:55:57
well sometimes people are afriad 2 admit who they really r...my ex sayed he was straight but had dreams about men and wanted 2 be with men once in a while...but his family frounds upon gay people and he was raised 2 believe its wrong 2 be bi or gay....its hard on people sometimes all i can say is hang in there it usually comes out.
brainfarmer On February 09, 2007

huddersfield, United Kingdom
#4New Post! Oct 17, 2006 @ 08:07:29
im a straight guy and i have a lot of female friends i wouldnt dream of doing anything sexual with them. maybe you need to decide whats more important a friendship or a sexual relationship and imo a persons sexuality is a matter for them.
trillian On May 06, 2010

derbyshire, United Kingdom
#5New Post! Oct 17, 2006 @ 08:53:50
give him time and dont push it too far with him. if he is gay or bi, he will let you know in time.
baby_grace On October 23, 2006

Johor Bahru, Malaysia
#6New Post! Oct 17, 2006 @ 09:05:32
I guess he still is quite embarrassed about being gay/bi..give him time, he'll come to terms with it in time. Maybe he's still confused.
bb11 On November 04, 2006

, Virginia
#7New Post! Oct 17, 2006 @ 17:35:53
thanks guys.

treebee -- he wasnt drunk at the time. when hes drunk he actually seems kind of spazzy about it and ill at ease. its only when hes sober and no one is really around that hes ok with it.
Reply to Topic<< Previous Topic | Next Topic >>

1 browsing (0 members - 1 guest)

Quick Reply
Be Respectful of Others

Subscribe to topic prefs