Breaking Up

dumped!!

Reply to Topic
AuthorMessage
Pages: 1 2 · >>
sexy_baby_kris On November 30, 2006

, Wisconsin
#1New Post! Nov 30, 2006 @ 15:29:20
i've gotten dumped by my boyfriend because i wasn't christian like he is, but i don't get why being christian or not has to deal with anything. im still hurt but i don't know what else to say to him we're friends and all but he tells me if i wanted to be with him i had to be christian and i really don't want to be what should i do? i don't want to hurt him, because he still loves me but i just don't me being christian would work for me.
misunderstood On June 24, 2014
Persuasive Madam!

How about you come find me....
#2New Post! Nov 30, 2006 @ 15:30:52
Nobody should force you to be something you're not or believe in something you don't... you're way better off without him.

Find someone who loves you for you and won't try to change you.
perspicacious On November 28, 2014

?, United Kingdom
#3New Post! Nov 30, 2006 @ 15:31:00
If he won't accept who you are, there is no future.
sexy_baby_kris On November 30, 2006

, Wisconsin
#4New Post! Nov 30, 2006 @ 15:32:10
true i did say that to him but he really don't get the idea of it which makes me feel okward because he don't understand why i dont' want to be christian.
steveuk On May 15, 2012

London, United Kingdom
#5New Post! Nov 30, 2006 @ 15:34:13
Just going to copy what they said - if someone wants to change the person you are then they can't really love you in the first place.
thewolf On February 19, 2007

devon, United Kingdom
#6New Post! Nov 30, 2006 @ 15:34:22
@sexy_baby_kris Said
i've gotten dumped by my boyfriend because i wasn't christian like he is, but i don't get why being christian or not has to deal with anything. im still hurt but i don't know what else to say to him we're friends and all but he tells me if i wanted to be with him i had to be christian and i really don't want to be what should i do? i don't want to hurt him, because he still loves me but i just don't me being christian would work for me.

this is a stringe but common problem between simle minded religous people yes he probably is a good guy but it sounds like you 2 should just stay freinds youll find somone who can commit their self to you compleatly its just a w8ing game stick with science and refuse blid faith you seem quite intelligant dont take on a faith for anyone else but yourself it might seem hard to grasp but if hes choosing a so called god over you he aint worth it id go to hell for my misses he should feel thew same for you if he loved you just ride it out and things will be ok in the end
animal_rescue On August 11, 2011

, United States (general)
#7New Post! Nov 30, 2006 @ 15:35:28
@perspicacious Said
If he won't accept who you are, there is no future.

that somes it up right there.
misunderstood On June 24, 2014
Persuasive Madam!

How about you come find me....
#8New Post! Nov 30, 2006 @ 15:37:30
@sexy_baby_kris Said
true i did say that to him but he really don't get the idea of it which makes me feel okward because he don't understand why i dont' want to be christian.

He understands fully, he just doesn't want to deal with the fact you don't believe.

I'd have dumped his a** by now for not taking me for who I was.
thewolf On February 19, 2007

devon, United Kingdom
#9New Post! Nov 30, 2006 @ 15:40:29
amen to that
princessbubblegum On June 23, 2009

Deleted

#10New Post! Nov 30, 2006 @ 15:42:54
@sexy_baby_kris Said

I am sorry, I bet that really hurts. He should not ask you to become a Christian just so y'all can be together, that is wrong, but it is also alot of times important for Christians to have another Christian as the love in their life, other wise down the road, you will disagree on major issues that could affect your relationship. If you would sincerely want to become a Christian, and then get back together with him, that would be a wonderful thing. But don't get into Christianity just to be with him, that could in the long run cause more pain. And I am truly sorry for both of you
markfox01 On October 23, 2021
innit!

Welshman in Brum.., United Kin
#11New Post! Nov 30, 2006 @ 15:46:24
You dont need religion to love someone... its crap him dumping you for that... hes small minded and isnt a true christian if he is doing that...
hope On March 17, 2015

haifa, Israel
#12New Post! Dec 01, 2006 @ 09:43:42
@sexy_baby_kris Said

i know exactly how you feel.
you have the right not to be christian , nobody can force you to do that.
it's just : why haven't you thought about that before you got involve with that guy??
i don't know what to say. you both should figure out a solution that could fit you both.
princessbubblegum On June 23, 2009

Deleted

#13New Post! Dec 01, 2006 @ 17:00:28
@markfox01 Said
You dont need religion to love someone... its crap him dumping you for that... hes small minded and isnt a true christian if he is doing that...

No, I do believe he is probably a true Christian, the Bible tells Christians not to marry or be unequally yoked with non-believers.
tigerwoman On March 31, 2012

Mufreesboro, Tennessee
#14New Post! Dec 29, 2006 @ 00:42:20
@princessbubblegum Said
No, I do believe he is probably a true Christian, the Bible tells Christians not to marry or be unequally yoked with non-believers.

It also says judge not lest ye be judged. There is nothing inheritently wrong with being a non-Christian...but it does help to have the same beliefs. However, If his only reason for leaving you was religion, he's being stupid because there is more to being suited to each other than just that.
booey On March 03, 2007

dubai, United Arab Emirates
#15New Post! Feb 19, 2007 @ 01:26:32
maybe he is gay and afraid of your womanhood? you are better off without him love
Reply to Topic<< Previous Topic | Next Topic >>
Pages: 1 2 · >>

1 browsing (0 members - 1 guest)

Quick Reply
Be Respectful of Others

Subscribe to topic prefs