Forums:
Random

domestic violence.....

Reply to Topic
AuthorMessage
Pages: 1 2 3 · >>
bizgrad On April 04, 2010

#1New Post! Mar 24, 2009 @ 23:15:52
Have you ever been a victim of domestic violence? If so, did you do anything about it?

I can't believe how mean some people can be. I hate to see kids stuck in the middle and used as leverage.
DevilsPurity On February 12, 2010

other side of the comp screen,
#2New Post! Mar 24, 2009 @ 23:20:02
not exactly domestic violence because we weren't married, but the last guy i dated became abusive. eventually, i got away from him. took me a few months once i made my mind up, but i haven't seen him since september
adlawrence On June 30, 2011

Eastern, North Carolina
#3New Post! Mar 24, 2009 @ 23:21:18
I was engaged to a guy who was violent towards me... we never lived together so I don't know if it would be considered domestic violence though. He choked me, hit me upside the head, pushed me, etc.

My cousin grew up in a domestic violence household and she has some major issues... she was mistreated in several ways though.
Wayne8559 On March 14, 2016
?ber Two Hat

Plymouth, United Kingdom
#5New Post! Mar 24, 2009 @ 23:25:58
I haven't... but one of my sisters is in one right now... every time her husband gets annoyed or drunk he hits her... no matter how many times he does it she will not leave him ever! one day he will go to far! i sometimes get the urge to do to him what he does to her... but me mother says let her sort it out her self!
adlawrence On June 30, 2011

Eastern, North Carolina
#6New Post! Mar 24, 2009 @ 23:28:06
@Wayne8559 Said

I haven't... but one of my sisters is in one right now... every time her husband gets annoyed or drunk he hits her... no matter how many times he does it she will not leave him ever! one day he will go to far! i sometimes get the urge to do to him what he does to her... but me mother says let her sort it out her self!

It has to be hard for you knowing and not trying to kill him LoL
Wayne8559 On March 14, 2016
?ber Two Hat

Plymouth, United Kingdom
#9New Post! Mar 24, 2009 @ 23:34:59
@adlawrence Said

It has to be hard for you knowing and not trying to kill him LoL

Yes.. me and my oldest sister go to her house quite alot we just pretend were coming round for a chat ect.. but really its like we have to check up on her every now and again.. we notice different bruises on her many times.. but she never says anything.. i don't understand why she puts up with him he is a total t*** face!

#10New Post! Mar 24, 2009 @ 23:38:06
@Asme251 Said

I feel so sorry for you! Why the hell did he do that?

thanks hun. I don't know why he did it. I asked him about it once, and he just apologized and said he wouldn't do it again i don't talk to him anymore, although I've considered it just to ask him again.
jeanettesianrachel On September 16, 2016

Medway, United Kingdom
#11New Post! Mar 24, 2009 @ 23:43:09
i was and he was emmontionally abusivei eventually kicked him out and then one day he turned up at my door so i kicked the crap out of him,the whole road saw but i was in such a rage so dont remember it x
crankshaft On May 10, 2009

Banned

#12New Post! Mar 24, 2009 @ 23:43:27
A gal pal stabbed me in the stomache once. The knife didn't go in far enough to penetrate anything vital. I treated the wound myself. If I had gone to the emergency room, the cops would have been involved.
It hurt my feelings more than anything. Never, ever, had I hit a woman nor cheated on my wife when married. The explanation she gave was that she was still mad because I missed her birthday the day before. Sheese!

#13New Post! Mar 24, 2009 @ 23:46:37
@crankshaft Said

A gal pal stabbed me in the stomache once. The knife didn't go in far enough to penetrate anything vital. I treated the wound myself. If I had gone to the emergency room, the cops would have been involved.
It hurt my feelings more than anything. Never, ever, had I hit a woman nor cheated on my wife when married. The explanation she gave was that she was still mad because I missed her birthday the day before. Sheese!

that's intense. I bet you've never forgotten another important date
crankshaft On May 10, 2009

Banned

#14New Post! Mar 24, 2009 @ 23:47:56
@DevilsPurity Said

that's intense. I bet you've never forgotten another important date

I got shed of her pretty fast.
CaLyPsO On June 04, 2022
spankable deity

kent, United Kingdom
#15New Post! Mar 24, 2009 @ 23:50:17
yes i have been in those kind of relationships ..not good at all i did eventually leave but he was very mentally abusive which led to low self esteem.

this weekend an ex of mine tried to strangle me in public...i dont know what would of happened if his mate hadnt intervened..i am prosecuting but god only knows if that will go through...i have no idea why he did it or what led to it..but again i will pick myself up and get over the bruising and get on with life.

and in no way should anyone ever be treated like that..it is not a real man that lifts his hand .... i would kill anyone who treats my girls like that x
Reply to Topic<< Previous Topic | Next Topic >>
Pages: 1 2 3 · >>

2 browsing (0 members - 2 guests)

Quick Reply
Be Respectful of Others

Subscribe to topic prefs