does this make sense???

Reply to Topic
AuthorMessage
Pages: << · 1 2 3
arcades On August 08, 2013

Northbay, Canada
#31New Post! Jan 27, 2008 @ 17:56:47
@randomcrazyblonde Said
wow, so in theory, i cud access my higher conscience agen?
so the consciouses are thought forms if they have personalities?
so all these God's and stuff like that all thought forms?
it isnt all gd,
it made me suicidal,
now all i can think about is that i have no purpose in life.
it said we are nothing,
humans are nothing,
a tiny piece of a bigger picture.
and i agree,
we totally destroyed this planet why shud we keep living,
its selfish.

Well it accesses you. If you could access it you would be closer to perfection then anyone else on the planet.
No thought forms are personalities that invisibly float around without a body. Much like our concept of ghosts. Some crate them for evil or good purposes. Some are the individual who dies subconscious image of him/her self.

From what my contact has said we are not nothing. The pupose is of our choosing.

In way it may be right your just not thinking about it in a certain way.
Compared to humans who have reached there full potential(which may or may not have ever happened yet) we are nothing. If you don't have a purpose it's because you have not choosen it yet. There is no such thing as fate just direct or indirect effect of somone esles decisions.

A tiny piece of the big picture? I totally agree with that.
If the big picture was a form of understanding brought on by reaching a higher potential then yes we are all just a small peice in a big puzzle that is our whole brain woking together. We are but a piece(one consciousness out of many)in our own brain. The puzzle in my mind being the path to perfection which I think is possible yet hard enough to be improbable.

Now when I say perfect I don't mean perfect as in god like I mean perfect as in reaching full human potential. Absolut perfection is somthing were not capable of.
randomcrazyblonde On November 12, 2010

, United Kingdom
#32New Post! Jan 27, 2008 @ 18:21:38
can consciouses have personalities???
so wen u change ur personality it becomes a thought form.
like how u have different personalities in different situations...
they are thought forms???

so my contact has thought about that statement in a different way to what i thought.

so ur purpose is to try and become 'perfect' eventhough u kno u can never become totally perfect. you want to get as close as possible?

i just cant help but think there is more to life than just us.

i need to find my 'puzzle' i rly dont kno wat.
at the moment my life has no direction which is frustrating.
the last thing the contact made me think (i think it put the thought in my head, it must have, i'd never thought of it before). i think that i must see past all the darkness, and look onto the light.

Northbay, Canada
#33New Post! Jan 27, 2008 @ 19:45:46
well our regular subconscious doesn't really have personality per say. It's more like a mental robot.
The other streams of consciousness do have personalities.
No thought forms are created directly or indirectly by people. They are not any of the streams of consciousness we are made with. They are seperate from an individuals streams of consciousness.

Yah I have 2 definitions of perfection.
There is ultimate perfection the way some think god is like. This goes beyond the abilities of a human who has reached perfection.

Then there is human perfection which is just reaching your full potential as a human.

Im striving for the human kind of corse.

You choose your own path or direction it's not some hidden truth you have to find. It can be but only if you want it to.

For example if your core personality (you) idea of fulfillment is to have a certain career and a family then go with it and make it happen to the best of your abilities.

Being happy is key in life and besides being posotive you should seek to fullfill your self in life by achiving goals you want that would prosumably make you a better person.
If those goals are negative and work gainst others in a negative way you will attract nagativity to your self.

As for me im not content with any combonation of "get a career, get a wife have kids raise a family and die"

Although a wife an kids are welcome I need more time and less career to acomplish my short term goals which lead up to my final goal. Figuring out life and trying to reach my full potential.

, United Kingdom
#34New Post! Jan 28, 2008 @ 17:20:53
but then y do certain peoples consciousses decide to make contact?

so i just need to decide wat i want from life.... nothing.

Northbay, Canada
#35New Post! Jan 28, 2008 @ 18:03:36
Well my contact has said you have to be in a purer state.
Youll find this in many self help books as well.

Apparently the better the state your in the more it will make contact. Although it tends to make contact more often at the start to tell you a bunch of stuff.

By more pure or purer(is that a word? lol) I mean getting you body and mind to a state of healtyness. Ie. working out,strenghting your mind.

Not sure exactly why they make contact I guess they all have there own reasons. I do know that if we were all raised properly we would working to gether with the other streams of consciousness.

Shurly you don't want nothing? or rather you may want nothing now but at some point you wanted somthing im sure you just have to decide if what you wanted before would make you happy now. If the answer is yes then go after it.

, United Kingdom
#36New Post! Jan 28, 2008 @ 18:36:45
so if i purify my mind and body, it may make contact.
i must strengthen my mind.

the onli think i want, is to know wat life is all about.
the meaning of life.
is that too much?

Northbay, Canada
#37New Post! Jan 28, 2008 @ 21:08:21
No no it isn't.

, United Kingdom
#38New Post! Jan 28, 2008 @ 22:15:43
thankyou
shadowy On March 20, 2014

Glasgow, United Kingdom
#40New Post! Feb 03, 2008 @ 23:49:36
How can personalities exist without a brain?
buffalobill90 On July 12, 2013