Reply to Topic
AuthorMessage
Pages: << · 1 2 3 · >>
arcades On August 08, 2013

Northbay, Canada
#16New Post! Jan 27, 2008 @ 15:41:07
@treetopflyer Said
So, the Golden Rule

And what happens if you are one of the many who can not be put under? Are they not Gods.

Norms changed but truths do not. What happens if one allows an enjoyment to become an distraction ?

For example if my enjoyment is praying to the creator

Put under or not hypnosis lets us glimps through the window of human potential. Hypnosis itself doesn't matter and I myself would not allow myself to me hyonitised. It just showes what humans are capable of and opens up a wolrd where we realise were not the only consciousness in our own brain.

It's only a distraction if it keeps you from doing something productive or more productive. Enjoying a distraction is a must to. Part of the path is balance. Which means enjoying your distractions(assuming there not detrimental to your mental and physical health)as much as you can without cutting into time spent doing other more benificial things.Or continuing plans made.

Praying would benificial and therefore appropriate. If theres an intelligent creator out there I think he hears us.

Northbay, Canada
#17New Post! Jan 27, 2008 @ 15:53:12
@randomcrazyblonde Said
this figure is not the creator, merely just a passer-by. watching over us. 'it' is not all-powerful by any sense of the word but above us. there is no creator. but there is always something greater. we are just one very tiny, tiny piece of a bigger picture. really, the only purpose of our lives is to make life in general better for everyone. everything is focused on life and judgement. it should be focused on the bigger picture.

this figure has contacted me. i dont kno y me! but 'it' has. 'it' will not judge us. we must judge ourselves and challenge our beliefs. 'it' has contacted me to help people realise the bigger picture and it is my belief i should concentrate on seeing past the bad in every person and situation and look through onto the lighter side of everything.

I too have been contacted some years ago through thought not of my own. It identified itself as a more developed seperate consciousness(inner personality. It started me on the path of balancing my life which according to it would allow it to help me more often. It says there are many mental muscles in our brain that atrophies due to no use. We are born it said but because of the world were born into were never taught to use those muscles. Were also never taught to work with the other streams of consciousness in our brain. Ignorance in the matter couppled with a singular form of idividuality does much to builds walls around our own consciousness segragating us from ourselves(other streams of consciousness in our brain).
randomcrazyblonde On November 12, 2010

, United Kingdom
#18New Post! Jan 27, 2008 @ 16:00:06
@arcades Said
I too have been contacted some years ago through thought not of my own. It identified itself as a more developed seperate consciousness(inner personality. It started me on the path of balancing my life which according to it would allow it to help me more often. It says there are many mental muscles in our brain that atrophies due to no use. We are born it said but because of the world were born into were never taught to use those muscles. Were also never taught to work with the other streams of consciousness in our brain. Ignorance in the matter couppled with a singular form of idividuality does much to builds walls around our own consciousness segragating us from ourselves(other streams of consciousness in our brain).

so, ur saying, what contacted me, was in fact, myself, another seperate conscious part of my brain???

Northbay, Canada
#19New Post! Jan 27, 2008 @ 16:11:13
Not posotive but in my experiances and my personal opinion yes.

It's not just theroy it's a proven phychological fact that other streams of consciousness operate sometimes nonstop with in us. It's also proven that we have 2 memory banks one only we can access both can be used by the other streams of consciousness.

This is how I formed the answer to the question "when a person creates a multiple personality that knows things that the origional personality person has never learned, where does that info come from?"

Imagine the knowledge you would have if you could remember in perfect detail every thing that has past through your senses.

, United Kingdom
#20New Post! Jan 27, 2008 @ 16:16:41
@arcades Said
Not posotive but in my experiances and my personal opinion yes.

It's not just theroy it's a proven phychological fact that other streams of consciousness operate sometimes nonstop with in us. It's also proven that we have 2 memory banks one only we can access both can be used by the other streams of consciousness.

This is how I formed the answer to the question "when a person creates a multiple personality that knows things that the origional personality person has never learned, where does that info come from?"

Imagine the knowledge you would have if you could remember in perfect detail every thing that has past through your senses.

therefore from what my other conscious has told me, it is trying to trick me, or it thinks it is a higher being.

Northbay, Canada
#21New Post! Jan 27, 2008 @ 16:35:03
Well it will tell you somthing your more likly to believe in, if you don't know about the whole phychology thing. It's easier to tell somone your somthing they will believe then to tell them somthing they may not have ever heard of.

In a way it is a higher being. Same being as your but a higher consciousness. And access to way more knowledge.

Some of the things you mentioned reguarding this contact are good.

There are also "thought forms" some made by people intentionally some made unintentionally. These can be good or bad. Im sure there are people out there who know about this stuff and create generally good thought forms that will tell you generally good things like always look for the silver lining which strengthens posotivity.

Then you got bad thought forms which are often created by cults and are the so called "demons" people hear about in any of the casses of posession.

, United Kingdom
#22New Post! Jan 27, 2008 @ 16:42:06
so this me, is stupid compared with the higher consciousness.
i may have multiple consciences.
wat are 'thought forms'???
and my contact is good?
i'm nt sure,
it has said many things both good and bad...
kinda.

Northbay, Canada
#23New Post! Jan 27, 2008 @ 16:56:07
Yes your higher consciousness is alot more intelligent.
Everyone has multiple consciouses.
Thought forms are like mini personalities ceated by thought. In my opinion all forms of spirits ghosts ect. are really thought forms.
From what you said it told you. Sounds good.

, United Kingdom
#24New Post! Jan 27, 2008 @ 17:15:09
wow, so in theory, i cud access my higher conscience agen?
so the consciouses are thought forms if they have personalities?
so all these God's and stuff like that all thought forms?
it isnt all gd,
it made me suicidal,
now all i can think about is that i have no purpose in life.
it said we are nothing,
humans are nothing,
a tiny piece of a bigger picture.
and i agree,
we totally destroyed this planet why shud we keep living,
its selfish.
treebee On April 13, 2015
Government Hooker

London, United Kingdom
#25New Post! Jan 27, 2008 @ 17:24:14
@randomcrazyblonde Said
yes, well i think 'God' is a strong word, but its kinda telepathic. u kno like through thoughts.

'the end of the world' could be at any time...
we have ruined this planet...
and there is so much speculation on what could happen in the future and what will destroy us, that it is uncertain what will happen.

all i kno is that wen i die i will rest beside the figure watching over the earth.

so the contact is made through your own thoughts?

, United Kingdom
#26New Post! Jan 27, 2008 @ 17:25:38
yess, well, thats my experience of it.
u kno wen u kinda think to urself for me its like tht, but theres someone else too.
Government Hooker

London, United Kingdom
#27New Post! Jan 27, 2008 @ 17:31:14
People who have been bereaved feel those have passed are still talking to them, some people believe guardian angels are guiding them through life.

If these thoughts or contact are making you feel suicidal or that there is no point to life i think maybe you should speak to someone about it.

Im not saying there is anything wrong with what you are feeling but it may be worth discussing this with your Doctor. There are many beautiful things in life and the earth we live on, there is still a lot of hope in the world. Sometimes we just need to talk to someone to be able to see them again.

And im not saying you are mad i went to my Doctor once simply because i felt old! Its suprising how a chat to a stranger can help us out.

If this is a higher being then surely the purpose of contacting you is not to make you feel suicidal and desolate.

, United Kingdom
#28New Post! Jan 27, 2008 @ 17:40:47
i have spoken to my friends about it, and once i explained my views fully, the said it sounded pretty logical.

i think i'll pass on the doctor.
a little pointless if u ask me.

'desolate' hmmm... not exactly how i'd describe my feelings.
Government Hooker

London, United Kingdom
#29New Post! Jan 27, 2008 @ 17:42:20
@randomcrazyblonde Said
it made me suicidal,
now all i can think about is that i have no purpose in life.
it said we are nothing,
humans are nothing,
a tiny piece of a bigger picture.
and i agree,
we totally destroyed this planet why shud we keep living,
its selfish.

sounds kinda desolate to me, anyways chin up hun!

, United Kingdom
#30New Post! Jan 27, 2008 @ 17:45:53
mmhmm, thanx
i'm rly a happy person and everything!
dont worry about that,
just thinkin life's a bit pointless!
Reply to Topic<< Previous Topic | Next Topic >>
Pages: << · 1 2 3 · >>

1 browsing (0 members - 1 guest)

Quick Reply
Be Respectful of Others