Rants & Raves

cops vs blacks in philly

Reply to Topic
AuthorMessage
Pages: 1 2 · >>
joro69 On December 29, 2008

phila.,
#1New Post! Dec 10, 2008 @ 19:12:34
I read an article in the paper today about a black guy getting shot because he was suspected of stealing a pizza from a little boy and punching him in the face. The father ,a cop, took his gun and went looking for the guy that did it.When he saw a group of guys he apparently tried to stop one who in turn tried to get away and he shot him in the back. Now this cop didn't know if he had the right guy but shot anyway cause he said he thought the guy was reaching for a gun. This guy now is paralyzed with his spine all messed up and his lung was punctured in the process. If this guy even makes it his life is over because of a pizza. When did it become OK to shoot people for stealing food? See all a cop has to do is say "i thought he was reaching for a gun" and wham,he can pull his and shoot.I know Philly is a brutal city these days but now cops are using any way they can to shoot people then we are supposed to be sad or angry when they get killed. I think they are just as bad as the criminals they shoot. I know how the police force works here and it's very criminal in and of itself. I know, not think, the blacks will kill their own mom for $20 but when the cops start killing too then things have gone way too far. My hope is they just start killing each other off since the blacks are already killing themselves at an amazing rate. The less horrible people we have on the streets makes it safer for the good people not bothering anyone. The police are just as accountable as the rest of us. I think it's disgusting that when a cop dies they get all this fuss made and special treatment and when your buddy dies trying to help someone they get nothing. These cops go into this knowing the situation. They have a job to do just like all the rest of us but when we die in the line of it we get no recognition. Everyone is a hero in their own way and putting cops above all of us in importance is just wrong. Your not a hero for doing your job, your just doing it well. Your only a hero if you save someones life or save a person or animal from harm. Getting shot in the line of duty doesn't necessarily make you a hero. Watch the cops beat on a guy that hasn't even been convicted of a crime yet and then tell me they are heroes. What if it's your kid they are beating on or you? Think about this before replying. These are my feelings and this is a place to rant/rave so no need to be nasty if you disagree.
loliconman On April 16, 2009

#2New Post! Dec 10, 2008 @ 19:17:15
@joro69 Said
I know, not think, the blacks will kill their own mom for $20 but when the cops start killing too then things have gone way too far. My hope is they just start killing each other off since the blacks are already killing themselves at an amazing rate.

You know, for a fact, that black people will kill their own parents for $20?

God, I just wish there were more sane, sensible people like you in the world.
jonnythan On August 02, 2014
Bringer of rad mirth

Deleted

Here and there,
#3New Post! Dec 10, 2008 @ 19:19:54
This appears to be about one off-duty cop murdering a black kid.

Not about "cops" going after "blacks."

Furthermore, it doesn't seem like this isolated case was "OK." The cop is currently under investigation and he is currently off the streets.
Bringer of rad mirth

Deleted

Here and there,
#4New Post! Dec 10, 2008 @ 19:20:29
@loliconman Said

You know, for a fact, that black people will kill their own parents for $20?

God, I just wish there were more sane, sensible people like you in the world.

Wow, I missed that line.

Racism much?
iwannano On May 19, 2010
Mountain William

Deleted

#5New Post! Dec 10, 2008 @ 19:27:28
I totally agree with you about the special treatment and lax rules that seem to apply to public servants/cops compared to the tax paying citizens that pay their wages. To serve and protect use to be wrote on the cars front fender here in this state but not anymore. about the statements you made on black people ,$20.00 and their own family members I have no clue as to wether that's your beliefs ,knowledge orprovable facts, so i have no reply on that part of your post. But kudo to you for the rest of it.
doubtingthomas On April 26, 2010
Jesus is my homie

Monterey, California
#6New Post! Dec 10, 2008 @ 19:28:31
Public Enemy said it best ...

Get up, git git down... 911 is a joke in your town...

YEEEEAAAA BOOOOOYYYEEEEE
daniellaagain On July 06, 2009

Deleted

London, United Kingdom
#9New Post! Dec 10, 2008 @ 19:34:20
I have plenty a*****e But I've started going to the gym for it.
roxygemini On April 16, 2009

Deleted

, Canada
#11New Post! Dec 10, 2008 @ 19:36:22
Quote:
These are my feelings and this is a place to rant/rave so no need to be nasty if you disagree.

doubtingthomas On April 26, 2010
Jesus is my homie

Monterey, California
#13New Post! Dec 10, 2008 @ 19:38:52
@joro69 Said

if the blacks killing their moms for $20 statement offends anyone than you need to ask me if i saw it or heard about it. Don't just crucify me without any evidence to the contrary.
I lived with these guys and heard their murder stories so i do know it can happen. When you reply know the truth then you can judge me. If not go to your nearest inner city and find out for yourself. I bet your the same people that wouldn't go near a bad neighborhood. You just like to be safe at home. Freaking hypocrites.

cGobla On March 15, 2018

Polcenigo, Italy
#14New Post! Dec 10, 2008 @ 19:39:25
@joro69 Said

if the blacks killing their moms for $20 statement offends anyone than you need to ask me if i saw it or heard about it. Don't just crucify me without any evidence to the contrary.
I lived with these guys and heard their murder stories so i do know it can happen. When you reply know the truth then you can judge me. If not go to your nearest inner city and find out for yourself. I bet your the same people that wouldn't go near a bad neighborhood. You just like to be safe at home. Freaking hypocrites.

but is it cause they are black or cause they are in a lifestyle where they are doing awful things for money. Any race can and are doing awful things like this. That is why gangs come in all colors.
Bringer of rad mirth

Deleted

Here and there,
#15New Post! Dec 10, 2008 @ 19:39:48
This is awesome.

@joro69 Said
i come across as i feel just like you did. i'm glad this site has little kids like you replying to things you know zip about. you should be in a forum for girls and dolls.

@jonnythan Said
Do you know of any such girls and dolls forum where I might fit in better?
Reply to Topic<< Previous Topic | Next Topic >>
Pages: 1 2 · >>

1 browsing (0 members - 1 guest)

Quick Reply
Be Respectful of Others

Subscribe to topic prefs