Pages: 1 2 3 4 · >>
Should Carrying a weapon be legal?
yes
no
View Results
Mattuna On January 17, 2015

Glocester, Rhode Island
#1New Post! Feb 21, 2011 @ 02:29:01
So in about a month I am going to receive my Concealed Carry permit, does anyone have any recommondations about what to carry or carry postions, or anything like that?
Demented On January 31, 2024

, Australia
#2New Post! Feb 21, 2011 @ 02:34:35
@Mattuna Said

So in about a month I am going to receive my Concealed Carry permit, does anyone have any recommondations about what to carry or carry postions, or anything like that?

It would be good if you clarified "Concealed Carry" in terms?.
Mattuna On January 17, 2015

Glocester, Rhode Island
#3New Post! Feb 21, 2011 @ 02:39:50
I can carry a gun and it needs to be hidden when I'm out in public
vekta On November 18, 2013

#4New Post! Feb 21, 2011 @ 02:41:01
@Mattuna Said

This isn't a very CCW permit friendly place. PM me and we'll talk. I have some suggestions and questions to help you out.
Dark_Tink On December 30, 2018
<3 Boobie <3

, Canada
#5New Post! Feb 21, 2011 @ 02:43:05
Is Rhode Island that dangerous to warrant a concealed weapon?

, Australia
#6New Post! Feb 21, 2011 @ 02:43:05
@Mattuna Said

I can carry a gun and it needs to be hidden when I'm out in public

And why do you want to carry a Gun in the first place?

#7New Post! Feb 21, 2011 @ 02:54:36
@Dark_Tink Said

Is Rhode Island that dangerous to warrant a concealed weapon?

He has a right to carry plus the police and government have no responsibility for his personal safety. That's his responsibility as stated by several courts including the Supreme Court. It doesn't matter were you are, things can happen. It's a matter of being prepared and having options to deal with it. Sometimes being careful and talking your way out of trouble doesn't work, as much as we'd all like to believe it does.
Willi On August 21, 2018

northinmind,
#8New Post! Feb 21, 2011 @ 02:57:06
@Mattuna Said

i guess you are legal.
hunting humans or fear of humans?
floydgirrl On October 08, 2022
Stalkee

Pope's Wine Celler, Holy See (
#9New Post! Feb 21, 2011 @ 02:57:47
@Demented Said

And why do you want to carry a Gun in the first place?

because he can according to our laws.
Dark_Tink On December 30, 2018
<3 Boobie <3

, Canada
#10New Post! Feb 21, 2011 @ 02:58:51
@vekta Said

He has a right to carry plus the police and government have no responsibility for his personal safety. That's his responsibility as stated by several courts included the Supreme Court. It doesn't matter were you are, things can happen. It's a matter of being prepare and having options to deal with it. Sometimes being careful and talking your way out of trouble doesn't work, as much as we'd all like to believe it does.

Alrighty, so it seems someone can't take a simple joke.

I could care less if he, or anyone else wants to LEGALLY carry a firearm. Yes, it's his constitutional right, good.

#11New Post! Feb 21, 2011 @ 03:01:42
@Dark_Tink Said

Alrighty, so it seems someone can't take a simple joke.

I could care less if he, or anyone else wants to LEGALLY carry a firearm. Yes, it's his constitutional right, good.

I think the guy was actually asking a serious question about Concealed Carry. It's not something we really joke about.
phoenix_rising4526 On April 03, 2016

Mesa, Arizona
#12New Post! Feb 21, 2011 @ 03:03:14
well as far as actual carrying position, that may be what is most comfortable as well as still remaining hidden. pm me and we can talk more. i would be happy to share information with you and help out with little tips and what not.

, Australia
#13New Post! Feb 21, 2011 @ 03:17:01
@floydgirrl Said

because he can according to our laws.

Fair enough,but living in a society that doesn't allow people to carry guns,I still don't understand why this bloke feels the need to have one if he's only visiting for instance Floydy??what are his intentions when he get's there??

#14New Post! Feb 21, 2011 @ 03:21:47
@Demented Said

Fair enough,but living in a society that doesn't allow people to carry guns,I still don't understand why this bloke feels the need to have one if he's only visiting for instance Floydy??what are his intentions when he get's there??

Why does he have to have intentions all the sudden because he decides to carry a gun? A gun is just another tool dispite what the media will have you believe. A flashlight is a tool to help you see better, a spoon makes eating soup not as messy, a wallet or purse holds your junk while you're out and about.

A gun is just a tool to help you defend yourself against someone that's bigger than you or a group of someones that want to do you harm.
phoenix_rising4526 On April 03, 2016

Mesa, Arizona
#15New Post! Feb 21, 2011 @ 03:34:35
@vekta Said

Why does he have to have intentions all the sudden because he decides to carry a gun? A gun is just another tool dispute what the media will have you believe. A flashlight is a tool to help you see better, a spoon makes eating soup not as messy, a wallet or purse holds your junk while you're out and about.

A gun is just a tool to help you defend yourself against someone that's bigger than you or a group of someones that want to do you harm.

well said Vekta!

if someone wants to protect their self within the law (where applicable) then by all means do it! that is one reason why i love arizona. it is easier to carry a 2 pound pistol in my pocket/purse rather than a 200 pound cop around with me all of the time. so i would be more inclined to carry the pistol. besides wouldn't it look funny if everyone decided to carry a police officer on their back everywhere they went? it is a matter of comfort and security. a person has the right to feel comfortable knowing that they are safe secure and protected.

another way to look at it for those people who aren't really "firearm friendly" the whole condom theory... it is better to have it and not need it than to need it and not have it. if say in the slim chance that you are in a situation where you MAY need it?
Reply to Topic<< Previous Topic | Next Topic >>
Pages: 1 2 3 4 · >>

1 browsing (0 members - 1 guest)

Quick Reply
Be Respectful of Others

Subscribe to topic prefs