Medicine

co codamol (abuse of)

Reply to Topic
AuthorMessage
Pages: 1 2 · >>
rockdave On May 23, 2009

peterboring, United Kingdom
#1New Post! Sep 24, 2008 @ 20:18:04
i was at a mates this weekend and its an extremely long story but two mates took ecstacy and then later on they crushed up a tablet of co codamol and snorted it up. i have a friend who's a nurse that told me its about 4 times stronger than asprin and if i snorted it it'd hit my brain pretty quick. does anyone know what the high of it is like at all? i must admit id try harder drugs (ive only smoked weed up until now) but i kinda wanna try coke. the e was a no no though cuz it only takes one of them to kill ya
jonnythan On August 02, 2014
Bringer of rad mirth

Deleted

Here and there,
#2New Post! Sep 24, 2008 @ 20:24:00
https://www.theforumsite.com/tos.php

This is the TFS Terms of Service.

I direct your attention to items 10, 17, and 18 under category 3.
rockdave On May 23, 2009

#3New Post! Sep 24, 2008 @ 20:30:21
and where else am i supposed to find an answer on here to a question about a drug my friend tried? for once jon why dont you try answering my questions rather than pulling some bloody ruling over the top
Bringer of rad mirth

Deleted

Here and there,
#4New Post! Sep 24, 2008 @ 20:32:58
I don't know, but you can't ask exploratory questions about the potential effects of illicit drugs on TFS.

The rules apply to me just as much as they apply to you. I'm just trying to give you a heads up before a mod notices.
crazychica On March 13, 2011
A taste of insanity

Aberdeen, United Kingdom
#5New Post! Sep 24, 2008 @ 20:34:00
I'm on Co-dydramol which is codeine based, like co-codamol, but stronger for the pains I get from my gallbladder. It makes me feel really dizzy sometimes, sometimes I can't find the words for things and others I see things weird. Like a little boy I saw who I thought looked like a German Shepard, then I thought he had a beard

Abusing it's really bad though. It's an opiate and highly addictive so I avoid using it unless I have to. I wouldn't recommend taking the stuff unless you're actually in pain. They're talking about making it prescription only which would suck since paracetemol and codeine tablets are excellent at dealing with women's problems.
A taste of insanity

Aberdeen, United Kingdom
#6New Post! Sep 24, 2008 @ 20:34:31
@jonnythan Said
I don't know, but you can't ask exploratory questions about the potential effects of illicit drugs on TFS.

The rules apply to me just as much as they apply to you. I'm just trying to give you a heads up before a mod notices.

Co-codamol is an over-the-counter drug. There's nothing illegal about it.
Bringer of rad mirth

Deleted

Here and there,
#7New Post! Sep 24, 2008 @ 20:35:36
Illicit drug use, sorry.

Crushing and snorting it for recreational purposes is a crime. In the US and Canada, at least. I presume it is in the UK too.

Maybe I'm speaking out of turn here, but I can't imagine Tino wants TFS to be a place where users exchange various ways to use regularly legal drugs and chemicals to get high.
Bringer of rad mirth

Deleted

Here and there,
#8New Post! Sep 24, 2008 @ 20:37:18
It's listed as a prescription-only drug in the UK, by the way. It is in the US as well. Most people know it by "Tylenol 3," or codeine + acetaminophen.
rockdave On May 23, 2009

#9New Post! Sep 24, 2008 @ 20:38:21
@jonnythan Said

co codamol isnt illicit or illegal its a legal drug thats stronger than normal painkilling tabs. and yes i flew of the handle at ya but im just keeping with tradition
A taste of insanity

Aberdeen, United Kingdom
#10New Post! Sep 24, 2008 @ 20:40:51
Weird. But I'm pretty sure it's the exact same stuff in Feminax, which is over the counter. It's pretty much the same stuff anyway, it's the codeine that does it. It's causing a lot of concern for the UK government since people are getting it on prescription for genuine pain or buying feminax and other similar products and becoming addicted. We're a nation of opiate addicts.
misunderstood On June 24, 2014
Persuasive Madam!

How about you come find me....
#11New Post! Sep 24, 2008 @ 20:41:09
@jonnythan Said
It's listed as a prescription-only drug in the UK, by the way. It is in the US as well. Most people know it by "Tylenol 3," or codeine + acetaminophen.

Only the 30/500 is a POM. 8/500 is OTC over here
rockdave On May 23, 2009

#12New Post! Sep 24, 2008 @ 20:41:50
and i can understand why tino wouldn want that but at the end of the day think of it like this. at least im asking these questions and gathering info rather than potentialy just going out and trying it, potentially O.D'ing or end up with an addiction? then who would ya have to argue with
butehawk On October 30, 2008

Isle of Bute, United Kingdom
#13New Post! Sep 24, 2008 @ 20:42:02
Been taking co-codamol 500mgx2 for pain and they send my mind to that weird place. I could not drive when I was taking them because the world was not real. I would suggest against snorting this or any other substance unless you want to kill yourself. There are a lot better things to do than take drugs. Get a Life.
javascript:emoticon('',document.postform.message);
misunderstood On June 24, 2014
Persuasive Madam!

How about you come find me....
#14New Post! Sep 24, 2008 @ 20:42:36
@crazychica Said
Weird. But I'm pretty sure it's the exact same stuff in Feminax, which is over the counter. It's pretty much the same stuff anyway, it's the codeine that does it. It's causing a lot of concern for the UK government since people are getting it on prescription for genuine pain or buying feminax and other similar products and becoming addicted. We're a nation of opiate addicts.

Co-codamol is a Non-opioid analgesic
Bringer of rad mirth

Deleted

Here and there,
#15New Post! Sep 24, 2008 @ 20:44:02
@misunderstood Said
Co-codamol is a Non-opioid analgesic

It most certainly is.

Codeine is an opiate.
Reply to Topic<< Previous Topic | Next Topic >>
Pages: 1 2 · >>