Pages: 1 2
joRdixx On September 06, 2010

Ballina, Australia
#1New Post! Jul 03, 2009 @ 00:56:49
Closed
lozerkid01 On August 18, 2011

, United Kingdom
#2New Post! Jul 03, 2009 @ 00:58:42
how can you be sure that the camaras havent already been checked? it was a stupud thing to do but hopefully you have learnt from it?

Ballina, Australia
#3New Post! Jul 03, 2009 @ 01:01:09
@lozerkid01 Said

how can you be sure that the camaras havent already been checked? it was a stupud thing to do but hopefully you have learnt from it?

It was a horrible thing to do.. Im not certain about the cameras but who checks a camera when nothing went wrong?? I have learnt a lot.. I suppose I want to be caught so that I can feel better. I do not steal.. I drink to much!!! =(
XCLR8 On October 20, 2009

Melbourne, Australia
#4New Post! Jul 03, 2009 @ 01:01:20
For a start stopping the drinking durring the week would be a great start. You dont want to turn into a pisshead.
About the money bit, well cant say I have been here befor but I think it would look good on your behalf to confess to what has happened even though you have returned the money the guilty feeling will always be there untill you clean your slate

Ballina, Australia
#5New Post! Jul 03, 2009 @ 01:03:59
@XCLR8 Said

For a start stopping the drinking durring the week would be a great start. You dont want to turn into a pisshead.
About the money bit, well cant say I have been here befor but I think it would look good on your behalf to confess to what has happened even though you have returned the money the guilty feeling will always be there untill you clean your slate

Your right. But the trust issue will never be the same again.. I don't want to be known as a theif.. =(
lozerkid01 On August 18, 2011

, United Kingdom
#6New Post! Jul 03, 2009 @ 01:04:59
@joRdixx Said

It was a horrible thing to do.. Im not certain about the cameras but who checks a camera when nothing went wrong?? I have learnt a lot.. I suppose I want to be caught so that I can feel better. I do not steal.. I drink to much!!! =(

then maybe slow down on the drink?
i mean ive stopped drinking all together because i HATE who i am when i drink im nasty and i used to use alchol to make me feel better..

your be more healthy if you cut down drink yes but know your limits if you do that when drunk what else could you be able to do?

Ballina, Australia
#7New Post! Jul 03, 2009 @ 01:07:28
@lozerkid01 Said

then maybe slow down on the drink?
i mean ive stopped drinking all together because i HATE who i am when i drink im nasty and i used to use alchol to make me feel better..

your be more healthy if you cut down drink yes but know your limits if you do that when drunk what else could you be able to do?

I know.. Things you know u can't do I do when im drunk.. Its horrible.. I definatly will stick to my 1 beer friday night and dance till I get high on life.. Which Is wat I usually do! Lol =p no wine 4 me no more!!
Drifting On April 20, 2010

Oxford, United Kingdom
#8New Post! Jul 03, 2009 @ 01:07:48
drinking is really bad for your health... lets hope you don't fall to the stage of "alcoholism" cause if you try to stop then you won't be able to because your body will be so dependent on that "drug". Eventually that could possibly lead to death.
anyways, i agree with XCLR, if you confess maybe that weight will release from your shoulders.
squirt_aka_casey On April 21, 2018
BCW-Ant Destroyer

That place, Ohio
#9New Post! Jul 03, 2009 @ 01:08:10
@joRdixx Said

Your right. But the trust issue will never be the same again.. I don't want to be known as a theif.. =(

Personally, returning the money would be the end of it for me, well, along with cutting back on drinking, but, if you are burdened with guilt even after making it right, then you should confess. It will only eat away at you until you say something.

Explain that you were drunk and that you know better and promise not to drink like that ever again, and that when you realized what you had done, you made it right. Let your reputation for not stealing shine through, and make sure you never do it again, it'll be okay.
XCLR8 On October 20, 2009

Melbourne, Australia
#10New Post! Jul 03, 2009 @ 01:08:27
@joRdixx Said

Trust is something we all have to gain. All you have to do is explain to whom ever it is you are going to tell what really happend and that it was a stupid once off thing that happened under the influence and that it will never happen again. As for the trust you will have to build it up again. I'm sorry but thats the way life is.
Trust is not just given it is earnt.
curiouskat On February 16, 2010

Deleted

Adelaide, Australia
#11New Post! Jul 03, 2009 @ 01:13:49
Aww, we ALL do stupid things when we have had a few.
The fact that you are here sharing your error is proof that you are NOT a thief.
I would be wary of the fact that someone may infact check those videos by chance and see you though.
Probably fessing up in anticipation of it may go in your favour.(if you dont admit it, and someone sees, they may just think the worst)
Having said that, i understand why you would rather not mention it in the hope it all just goes away.
Whatever you decide to do, dont let it weigh on your mind.
A mistake is no longer a mistake when you have acknowledged and fixed it. It now qualifies as a learning curve.
Good luck xoxox
Evie On August 09, 2018

Dirk Diggler's Budgie Smuggler
#12New Post! Jul 03, 2009 @ 01:20:16
I agree with XCLR8, you should probably fess up not just because you feel guilty about it or out of fear. You need to take some responsibility for your own actions regardless of the circumstances, and in owning up even though you didn't get caught is a step in the right direction in regaining trust. Besides these things have a tendency of coming back and biting you in the bum.
mr_ash On January 08, 2013

, United Kingdom
#13New Post! Jul 03, 2009 @ 01:28:52
I can't see if you've posted who you stole the money from.

Was it work?

I agree with squirt aka casey. Dependent on where the money was stolen from, I would leave it at that, as you've replaced it.

You've done the right thing, only you know if guilt will eat at you. If it will, then confess to whoever. I'm sure if it's on film, and it's watched it will show you intoxicated. However, if it's work, I'd think about it first.

Ballina, Australia
#14New Post! Jul 03, 2009 @ 01:41:21
Thanks guys for all your points and feelings towards this situaton, I will not say were the money came from. Im going to have a good think about it now.. Thanks again! x
Coleosis On December 01, 2013
Don't care

Mustang, Oklahoma
#15New Post! Jul 03, 2009 @ 10:04:35
I would chalk it up to kids doing dumb s*** when they are drunk. You gave the money back. That should be enough. If you really feel the need to tell someone, then do it. I wouldnt, it would just cause more pain. If you take something and put it back, its like it never happened at all. If you havent taken it back, then I would suggest telling someone while you are returning it...but if you take it, return it, then tell someone...they are probably going to be like "WTF are you telling me for?"
Reply to Topic<< Previous Topic | Next Topic >>
Pages: 1 2

1 browsing (0 members - 1 guest)

Quick Reply
Be Respectful of Others

Subscribe to topic prefs