Forums: Relationships:
Breaking Up

being dumped

Reply to Topic
AuthorMessage
nikki On February 11, 2006

Huddersfield, United Kingdom
#1New Post! Oct 05, 2005 @ 18:29:18
A while ago i was dumped by my long-term b/f. i loved him so much and out of the blue he just broke it off. i was heartbroken. then about a week later i found out that he was dating my friend and that they had started going out 2 days after we broke up. i am so heartbroken and i dont know wat to do. sometimes i feel fine but when i see them together or i remember the gud times we had i just feel heartbroken all over agan. he acts like nothing happened and that makes me feel worse. i keep blaming myself and i dunno y. i feel like i wasnt gud enough for him and i feel so upset
justagirl On September 27, 2006

Chesterfield, Michigan
#2New Post! Oct 05, 2005 @ 18:52:22
Well its a good thing your young, I went through the same thing when I was your age. Trust me, you will meet plenty of other guys, have some fun while you're young. He doesn't sound like he is really worth it, and why is your friend dating him... I think thats wrong you should definately stay away from your friends ex's. Screw them both. The key thing is you should learn something from all your relationships. Sometimes you learn what kind of guy you dont want and sometimes you learn what you like in a guy. It will help you meet the perfect man for you so you can be happy for the rest of your life
strike On October 29, 2005

, United Kingdom
#3New Post! Oct 05, 2005 @ 20:11:40
justagirl is right.ur still young.plenty more fish in the sea as they say.
jess1ca318 On November 24, 2010

Deleted

, Florida
#4New Post! Oct 05, 2005 @ 20:14:46
I dont know...whenever anyone told me theres more guys out there dont worry it made me feel worse cause your still heartbroken and you dont want anyone else...you want that person. And I feel for you seriously...going for your friend? not cool...I would be devastated. All you can do sweetie is pick up the pieces and act like you dont give a s*** because ya know he probably wants a reaction out of you. As for your friend, she never was...and karmas a b****...she'll get the tables turned on her one day.

Hold your head up.
noshingnell On December 29, 2012

LaaLaa Land, United Kingdom
#6New Post! Oct 08, 2005 @ 00:24:30

I really do hope that you start to feel better soon. It will hurt less in time I promise. I know that its what people always say, but it is true. It isn't nice being dumoed by anybody, but when you really did care for that person its hard. And to see that person move on so quickly, especially with your friend, must be tough. I'm sure you will meet somebody better than him soon.

#7New Post! Oct 30, 2005 @ 14:22:33
thanks that really helps. im getting there slowly. just found out that wat he did 2 me might happen 2 him. his new g/f fancies his mate
posthardcore_rocker_101 On January 29, 2012

inside the internet!!!, United
#8New Post! Nov 04, 2005 @ 15:04:38
@jess1ca318 Said
I dont know...whenever anyone told me theres more guys out there dont worry it made me feel worse cause your still heartbroken and you dont want anyone else...you want that person. And I feel for you seriously...going for your friend?

i totally know what you mean. every one said that to me, and it really hurts. plus my girlfriend nearly finished with me for my mate in yr 10. it hurt badly to think she fancied my mate
theacademyis On September 06, 2009

, Canada
#9New Post! Nov 29, 2005 @ 20:37:17
@nikki Said
A while ago i was dumped by my long-term b/f. i loved him so much and out of the blue he just broke it off. i was heartbroken. then about a week later i found out that he was dating my friend and that they had started going out 2 days after we broke up. i am so heartbroken and i dont know wat to do. sometimes i feel fine but when i see them together or i remember the gud times we had i just feel heartbroken all over agan. he acts like nothing happened and that makes me feel worse. i keep blaming myself and i dunno y. i feel like i wasnt gud enough for him and i feel so upset

Okay wow
The exact same thing just happend to me.. my b/f broke up with me out of the blue.. and then 2 days later he was hanging out with some other girl.. and then yesterday i found out now there going out. Just try to think of the positive. There will be other boys that are a kazillion times better then him. you deserve better.. and hopefully the girl he's with now relizes hes a jirk and dumps him so he knows how it feels. Just keep a smile on your face and have fun being single. I know its hard but try and keep busy.. go out with friends and everyhting.. cause if you just sit at home.. it lets your mind start wondering... if you need to talk about anything.. im here
phonefactory On February 02, 2006

, Philippines
#10New Post! Jan 09, 2006 @ 12:34:41
i rather say that your ex-Bf is immature. ill ask you this,Now Do you really want to dedicate your love to that immature man?
Moved On. Your still YoUng and Smart.
markfox01 On October 23, 2021
innit!

Welshman in Brum.., United Kin
#11New Post! Jan 09, 2006 @ 12:39:27
Im so used to being dumped its like a part of my life like shopping.. i was with one girl for 3years and she dumped me over the phone one night when she was drunk.. she said she wanted to be single and enjoy life.. fair enough looking back on it now.. but 7 months later she got married!!?? i was deverstated... so glad i have an amazing person right now.. and hope i never have to write a peice like this again..

#12New Post! Jan 31, 2006 @ 20:15:05
hey im finally over him now. where not mates anymore even though he still tries 2 tlk 2 me. when i told him y he just said so wat, that he doesnt care about wat he did 2 me. i still hate him and i dont think i will ever like him agen. i have a new b/f now and im so happy. he's a gr8 guy and nicer than my ex by far. thanks for all ur advice it really helped.
raredreams On May 10, 2006

Miami,
#13New Post! May 08, 2006 @ 15:36:43
Oh Nikki,
Don't blame yourself for what he did. What he did was wrong. Boys now are very immature and they don't take anything serious. They just want to go out and have fun with many girls.

You had a serious relationship with him. You will have more relationships and you will really fall in love. At this age, true love doesn't exist. He is just a passing ship in your life...you are better because you genuily and still care about him. He will dump this girl too ( you will see ) or she him.

Don't cry and don't let this upset you any longer. Have fun with your friends and smile as often as possible. This is the time of your life and don't waste it on a stupid kid that doesn't know what he wants and perhaps he will never know.
Reply to Topic<< Previous Topic | Next Topic >>

1 browsing (0 members - 1 guest)

Quick Reply
Be Respectful of Others

Subscribe to topic prefs