News & Current Events

barry george, innocent or guilty?

Reply to Topic
AuthorMessage
Pages: 1 2 3 4 · >>
rockdave On May 23, 2009

peterboring, United Kingdom
#1New Post! Aug 02, 2008 @ 10:08:22
well barry george has been cleared of killing jill dando and i personally dont think he done it, i didnt when he first went down 8 years ago for it. the evidence didnt point to him i didnt think. ok he's a stalker, has alot of pictures of women and stars and named himself fter freddie mercury's real name. he's epileptic and so is my uncle, my uncle is forever watching the weather reports and collects watches. maybe celebrity was just barry's 'thing'

what do we all think?
Lord_DJ On January 13, 2009

Deleted

you really want to know =$,
#2New Post! Aug 02, 2008 @ 10:10:10
I dont think he'd have thhe inteligence to
a) do it
b) hide all the evidence so well
rider On September 28, 2009

Deleted

The first one, Australia
#3New Post! Aug 02, 2008 @ 10:49:36
I don't know the case your talking about,But,just because he's an Epileptic doesn't mean he cant do wrong.I know this is Different,we had a case not to long ago where a Driver had an epileptic fit while driving and ran over some people and killed them. when it went to court it turned out He never informed the RTA(Roads and Traffic Authority) He was an epileptic when he got his Licence,He was charged with murder,and is serving a long time inside for it.So I think there is something in that???
But definately not the same.

Deleted

#4New Post! Aug 02, 2008 @ 10:52:28
@rider Said
I don't know the case your talking about,But,just because he's an Epileptic doesn't mean he cant do wrong.I know this is Different,we had a case not to long ago where a Driver had an epileptic fit while driving and ran over some people and killed them. when it went to court it turned out He never informed the RTA(Roads and Traffic Authority) He was an epileptic when he got his Licence,He was charged with murder,and is serving a long time inside for it.So I think there is something in that???
But definately not the same.

no, he's just got mental disability

Deleted

The first one, Australia
#5New Post! Aug 02, 2008 @ 10:57:32
@lord_dj Said
no, he's just got mental disability

Hang on rockdave said he's an epileptic,and your saying he's got a mental disability,which one is it because there two different thing's???

Deleted

#6New Post! Aug 02, 2008 @ 10:58:31
@rider Said
Hang on rockdave said he's an epileptic,and your saying he's got a mental disability,which one is it because there two different thing's???

he might have both... I wasnt aware of his epilepsy

Deleted

The first one, Australia
#7New Post! Aug 02, 2008 @ 11:02:08
@lord_dj Said
he might have both... I wasnt aware of his epilepsy

Ok,you've lost me there,as I said I don't know the case,so I think it unfair to comment further.Seeya
jigsaw_monte On July 23, 2021

myspace toplists,
#8New Post! Aug 02, 2008 @ 11:04:30
first of all who the f*** is barry george?
secondly who the f*** is jill dando?
aaaaaaaaaaannnnnnnnddddddddd why would it be a matter?
wilf1408 On September 01, 2009

, United Kingdom
#9New Post! Aug 02, 2008 @ 11:27:19
@jigsaw_monte Said
first of all who the f*** is barry george?
secondly who the f*** is jill dando?
aaaaaaaaaaannnnnnnnddddddddd why would it be a matter?

Jill Dando was a tv celebrity shot dead 8 years ago in the UK. Barry George is the man convicted of the killing (and spending 7 years in prison) but yesterday was released after being cleared on appeal. Probably doesn't mean much to people outside the uk...

And yes he is epileptic but also has a very low IQ down in 70s - one psychiatrist apparently described him as a 'flickering lightbulb'. I don't think he would have had the ability to do it either but everything we hear comes through the media who all have their own take on it to so uts difficult to know how much to believe.

Deleted

The first one, Australia
#10New Post! Aug 02, 2008 @ 11:41:32
Ah the media,seing as she's one of their own,they'll play it for everything they can.
cduck On March 11, 2011

A Dreamcloud, United Kingdom
#11New Post! Aug 02, 2008 @ 12:20:01
@rider Said
Ah the media,seing as she's one of their own,they'll play it for everything they can.

That\'s just the kind of cynical comment i agree with and heres a thread about that
waggawaggatentperson On May 10, 2012

Melbourne, Australia
#12New Post! Aug 02, 2008 @ 12:25:06
Innocent

Deleted

#13New Post! Aug 02, 2008 @ 12:42:20
@wilf1408 Said
Jill Dando was a tv celebrity shot dead 8 years ago in the UK. Barry George is the man convicted of the killing (and spending 7 years in prison) but yesterday was released after being cleared on appeal. Probably doesn't mean much to people outside the uk...

And yes he is epileptic but also has a very low IQ down in 70s - one psychiatrist apparently described him as a 'flickering lightbulb'. I don't think he would have had the ability to do it either but everything we hear comes through the media who all have their own take on it to so uts difficult to know how much to believe.

your a year out on everything
desperadO On May 04, 2009

Deleted

prisoner, United Kingdom
#14New Post! Aug 02, 2008 @ 13:19:24
@rockdave Said
well barry george has been cleared of killing jill dando and i personally dont think he done it, i didnt when he first went down 8 years ago for it. the evidence didnt point to him i didnt think. ok he's a stalker, has alot of pictures of women and stars and named himself fter freddie mercury's real name. he's epileptic and so is my uncle, my uncle is forever watching the weather reports and collects watches. maybe celebrity was just barry's 'thing'

what do we all think?

i think he was just a patsy,the police were under a lot of pressure to charge somone because of jill dandos high profile.
tom08 On September 16, 2008

ammanford, United Kingdom
#15New Post! Aug 02, 2008 @ 13:25:07
i think he did it,just bcause hes epeleptic, the jury felt pity for the guy, having a disbility is no excuse
Reply to Topic<< Previous Topic | Next Topic >>
Pages: 1 2 3 4 · >>

1 browsing (0 members - 1 guest)

Quick Reply
Be Respectful of Others

Subscribe to topic prefs