Abortion

back street abortion

Reply to Topic
AuthorMessage
Pages: 1 2 · >>
angeldelight On December 23, 2006

newcastle upon tyne, United Ki
#1New Post! Nov 05, 2006 @ 02:11:53
back strret abortion isnt as common as it used to be..but does still go on..
the term is given to a abortion perormed outside of approved clinics and hospitals.and methods vary

some claims are so that instruments such as knitting needles and crochet hooks are used to perforate the cervix to expell the unwanted pregnancy.these of course can in themselfs cause major health problems or trauma to the reproductive organs and escelating infections..

many ppl choose this way in order to hide their choice or lack of funding to go private or travel to a different country to have the procedure done,and at times to hide the pregnancy,or not to have it on medical records..

i do therefor urge anyone in need of an abortion to at least get it carried out in a safe and controlled enviroment,and seek some form of after care councilling
Darkshine On May 05, 2010

Sydney, Australia
#2New Post! Nov 05, 2006 @ 02:14:10
What is it with you and abortions? Like seriously
jmo On April 29, 2021
Beruset af Julebryg

Yorkshire, United Kingdom
#3New Post! Nov 05, 2006 @ 02:14:17
Thats one of the main reasons im pro-choice.

Banning abortion will just make desperate woman go to unhealthy illegal places to get abortions.

#4New Post! Nov 05, 2006 @ 02:17:16
@darkshine Said
What is it with you and abortions? Like seriously

ha ha iv just had this put to me from someone else...its an interesting subject..im a woman..i have ppl close to me go thru this choice..and i love to post as much informative info on things as i can..

i noticed everyone is more zooming in on the topic and their opinions..why?.what happenes if someone comes on here for help or guidance as they are contemplating this themselfs..we might aswell cover all different aspects of this subject..which is what i have done...cost,pics,procedures etc

whats the point in having a topic if half content is missing
ccstar On September 29, 2020

, Ohio
#5New Post! Nov 05, 2006 @ 02:36:12
I think abortion is legal in Canada. There's was a book about it in a library. It;s really bad seeing all those dead babies, and so sad.

Babies are so cute, like kittens, and puppies. So, my abortion example is: would you kill a little puppy?
how about a little kitten? Me, no way!

#6New Post! Nov 05, 2006 @ 02:43:32
it is sad yes..any death is tragic.........but it is legal in this country..maybe ppl should think about why..

if its legal,its rendered a choice isnt it for reasons..
even if it was illegal,abortions would nevr be eradicated,they would be performed by spoof medics,or back street ones would increase and mothers cld potentially die themselfs..for what?.cos some ppl wouldnt make that choice themselfs....

i dont take any form of illegal drugs,not cos they are illegal.but because i dont want to..my choice !!!

legal guidelines dont mean poop these days,ppl take no notice of them do they
alexkidd On February 07, 2012
Captain Awesome!

Deleted

in a bog, Ireland
#7New Post! Nov 05, 2006 @ 02:50:36
Quote:
I think abortion is legal in Canada. There's was a book about it in a library. It;s really bad seeing all those dead babies, and so sad.

Babies are so cute, like kittens, and puppies. So, my abortion example is: would you kill a little puppy?
how about a little kitten? Me, no way!

listen i'm sorry but i hate that mentality.
i'm all for abortions,
but if i wasn't i wouldn't believe that because they're cute.
if you want to compare animal and human lives then you should question the millions of animals (cute or otherwise)
that are mistreated and killed brutualy to feed us.

#8New Post! Nov 05, 2006 @ 03:00:27
maybe thats the point in babies and abortion..there for life not just for crimbo..

i dont believe for one minute that woman dont think of the future and their own personal circumstances before making this choice...it is a life time commitment,my children are 5,one 7 and one 15..my kids cld be 55 but there still my kids and i will do my best to be there for them..they may have thir own lives by then,family even,jobs etc..but im stilll there mother and will take care of their every needs..they may age..but their still yr children till the day you die..

what about other issues like financially,housing etc..what happens if a woman opts out of a abortion to hav this child grow up, for her to resent it as she didnt want to have it in the first place..what about abuse situations,or in circumstances where you hear children being dragged up rather than brought up as the parent have no or little responsibility for their kids..it happens all the time,were just too involved in our own little world and thoughts to take into account what the real world is all about..and what could potentially be going on somewhere near you..
horny_lil_devil On March 21, 2013

Wollongong, Australia
#9New Post! Nov 05, 2006 @ 03:10:40
it is up to the individual if they feel as though they can not take care fore the child will neglect the child or are not ready for it then they should be able to make that decision on there own without people judging them about it, you never know why they made the decision to begin with
ccstar On September 29, 2020

, Ohio
#10New Post! Nov 09, 2006 @ 02:35:05
Oh I enjoy a good hamburger yes. But I am against animal torture and mistreating them. I love all my pets! Babies r different though, in some way. Besides, babies are humans. cute or not, they have every right to live. it's not their fault that mom doesn't want them. they r just babies who need lots o love!!!
treacle On July 11, 2009

B/Stoke, United Kingdom
#12New Post! Nov 09, 2006 @ 13:37:46
Correction they are feotus'

they are not classed as babies when abortions are done. they have no feeling etc. go and look up the difference between babies and foetus'

#13New Post! Nov 09, 2006 @ 13:41:28
and you are refering to who???
treacle On July 11, 2009

B/Stoke, United Kingdom
#14New Post! Nov 09, 2006 @ 13:41:54
ccstar

#15New Post! Nov 09, 2006 @ 13:52:18
got a bit fiery eyed then...lol
i will add tho in all seriousness,a fetus can feel pain treacle.tests have proved this,of course were depending on what stage of pregnancy we are fereing to which aspect..but they do.i was involved with genetics for a while and dealt with embroys,fetus,misscarriage,abortion,still birth and perinatal death..i do have some knowledge,not all but enough to know im right on this one
Reply to Topic<< Previous Topic | Next Topic >>
Pages: 1 2 · >>

1 browsing (0 members - 1 guest)

Quick Reply
Politics Forum - Some Rudeness Allowed

Subscribe to topic prefs