Pirates, Ninjas & Zombies

Zombies!

Reply to Topic
AuthorMessage
Pages: 1 2 3 ...5 6 7 · >>
TaraLovesLiam On March 02, 2014

Portlaoise, Ireland
#1New Post! Jun 25, 2011 @ 03:28:45
I'm just wondering what would people do if zombies really did take over the world? For me I'd set up in my attic( even have a few seed and dirt to plant to grow food) and wait it out till they all starve Not to mention have a good few guns aswell,I think about this alot lol What's your plan if this does happen?
floydgirrl On October 08, 2022
Stalkee

Pope's Wine Celler, Holy See (
#2New Post! Jun 25, 2011 @ 04:01:03
I would rejoice.
relish in the anarchy and then head to the bunker and send out the signals to my compadres that need to join me.
sTreetAngeL On January 24, 2022
root tedt ree

in a paradox,
#3New Post! Jun 25, 2011 @ 13:21:08
Yeah,..but what happens when they "all starve?" I mean, they are already dead.
It's not like they will die while waiting to get you.
Erimitus On July 01, 2021

The mind of God, Antarctica
#4New Post! Jun 25, 2011 @ 13:31:32
@taralovesliam Said

I'm just wondering what would people do if zombies really did take over the world? For me I'd set up in my attic( even have a few seed and dirt to plant to grow food) and wait it out till they all starve Not to mention have a good few guns aswell,I think about this alot lol What's your plan if this does happen?

apparently you have to shoot them in the head.
TenaciousDave On February 11, 2022
The Anus Of Satan

Jeffrey Dahmer's Lunchbox,
#5New Post! Jun 25, 2011 @ 13:34:20
@taralovesliam Said

I would find you in your attic,drag you outside and feed you to the zombies for making another one of these damn zombie threads.

#6New Post! Jun 25, 2011 @ 13:34:41
@sTreetAngeL Said

Yeah,..but what happens when they "all starve?" I mean, they are already dead.
It's not like they will die while waiting to get you.

don't zombies have to eat brains? Once everyone is a zombie there would be no brains so they would starve. Maybe there is something like Purina zombie chow.
sTreetAngeL On January 24, 2022
root tedt ree

in a paradox,
#7New Post! Jun 25, 2011 @ 13:38:19
@Erimitus Said

don't zombies have to eat brains? Once everyone is a zombie there would be no brains so they would starve. Maybe there is something like Purina zombie chow.

Well I had the impression they 'craved' brains; but their life (if you want to call it that) certainly doesn't 'depend' on getting them. Or why would it necessitate a bullet to the head as the only way to permanantly get rid of them?

#8New Post! Jun 25, 2011 @ 14:53:24
@sTreetAngeL Said

Well I had the impression they 'craved' brains; but their life (if you want to call it that) certainly doesn't 'depend' on getting them. Or why would it necessitate a bullet to the head as the only way to permanantly get rid of them?

yeah, and Zombies seem to be sentient. They are the living dead. Living, zombies are alive. Shouldn't there be zombie rights advocates. The society for the prevention of Cruelty to zombies.

As long as they agree not to eat my brain I have no problem with them. We could draft them into the army and have a whole divison of zombie troopers. We could feed them the brains of our enemies (maybe with a side order of chips)

Portlaoise, Ireland
#9New Post! Jun 25, 2011 @ 17:50:35
@TenaciousDave Said

I would find you in your attic,drag you outside and feed you to the zombies for making another one of these damn zombie threads.

I love you too.

Portlaoise, Ireland
#10New Post! Jun 25, 2011 @ 17:52:47
@Erimitus Said

yeah, and Zombies seem to be sentient. They are the living dead. Living, zombies are alive. Shouldn't there be zombie rights advocates. The society for the prevention of Cruelty to zombies.

As long as they agree not to eat my brain I have no problem with them. We could draft them into the army and have a whole divison of zombie troopers. We could feed them the brains of our enemies (maybe with a side order of chips)

I can see your pint there but I make this point if someone attacks you should you be able to defend yourself? Also It's not legal to eat other people.
pinksparklystars On October 08, 2015

Austin, Texas
#11New Post! Jun 25, 2011 @ 18:14:59
I would go join the ranks. I am not good with the whole battle thing and running for my life. I'd rather just become a zombies. lol
treebee On April 13, 2015
Government Hooker

London, United Kingdom
#12New Post! Jun 25, 2011 @ 18:21:31
yeah attic for me too, loads of canned food, i have a water tank up there i can shut off, a wind up radio and torch, loads of books up there and clothes and blankets, then i would have a cup of tea and wait for it all to blow over.
boobear On August 15, 2016

London, United Kingdom
#13New Post! Jun 25, 2011 @ 19:01:28
The Winchester!

Portlaoise, Ireland
#14New Post! Jun 25, 2011 @ 19:07:57
@boobear Said

The Winchester!

Throw in some Queen,a few packet's of peanuts and I'm there :D

#15New Post! Jun 25, 2011 @ 19:53:06
@treebee Said

yeah attic for me too, loads of canned food, i have a water tank up there i can shut off, a wind up radio and torch, loads of books up there and clothes and blankets, then i would have a cup of tea and wait for it all to blow over.

do you have any extra room up there?
Reply to Topic<< Previous Topic | Next Topic >>
Pages: 1 2 3 ...5 6 7 · >>

1 browsing (0 members - 1 guest)

Quick Reply
Be Respectful of Others

Subscribe to topic prefs