Reply to Topic
AuthorMessage
Pages: << · 1 2 3 4 · >>
Mysteria On May 19, 2014
I Am Rogue!

A Small Town, Texas
#31New Post! Aug 29, 2010 @ 16:08:34
@GSnap Said

I think it is good to be upfront and tell someone they were rude and hurt your feelings, so I do agree with you there. I try to shrug off most things that seemed rude because I don't always know if it was intentional or not, but i have been known to be very loud and clear if I think someone was being an ass.

Yeah, you gave me a piece of your mind. I can understand why you thought I was being an ass.

---------

To the OP: I'm sorry that guy upset you. What he said was very cruel and uncalled for. Sometimes you have to consider the source. There's something very wrong with a person who'd say something like that, but like the others have said, he might have just been having a bad day or joking. I don't appreciate that kind of humor. It's not funny to me at all.

I don't like hurting people, but I have a tendency to snap at 'em if I think they're being hateful to me and others. It doesn't matter to me who's right or wrong. I always feel guilty and try to apologize. It doesn't help with some people, but at least I feel better knowing that I told them I didn't mean to hurt them. I wouldn't tell my worst enemy to just die and get it over with.
GSnap On March 02, 2019

Over the Rainbow,
#32New Post! Aug 29, 2010 @ 16:10:23
@Mysteria Said

Yeah, you gave me a piece of your mind. I can understand why you thought I was being an ass.

---------

You fell in the snappa zone.

heehee

maddoser On October 27, 2010

Deleted

Evansville, Indiana
#33New Post! Aug 29, 2010 @ 16:18:48
Ya'll shouldn't hate on rude people...It's rude.

I'm so funny.P:P
JR_Sanford On August 02, 2017

Portland (St. Johns), Oregon
#34New Post! Aug 29, 2010 @ 16:20:42
@lolzwut Said

I think they are a waste of space and I wish they would all stfu.
It really pisses me off when people are freaking rude wtf is their problem!! Just because their life sucks doesn't give them a right to make you unhappy too. For instance this person made a thread here saying you can say anything but just be quiet. So as a joke I said " the silence is killing me " his response was "then die so you can shut up!!!" . What a rude person.

You are allowing rude people to rent space in your head. Convey indifference towards rudeness. If you let it be known that they "got to you" then they've succeeded in their mission.

Bottom line: Evict them from your thoughts.

J.R.
Aden On November 28, 2014

, Canada
#35New Post! Aug 29, 2010 @ 16:37:51
I grew up with rude people. They are very trying at times.
Honestly, they used to drive me completely insane to the point where it seems they had manifested themselves in my head because I just couldn't get it or let it go because it bugged me so much. Like JR said... Getting me riled up was a game for a lot of people because I let them screw around with me.
I don't get bothered so much now, though, it depends on the type of rudeness. If you want to be an a** about me (say, the length of my hair or how much I weight) I couldn't really give a rat's ass. I've learned to let all that slide a long time ago.
But if I see someone who's going after someone about their sexuality or how poor they are, then yeah, I still get pissed off because I think there's a point where you cross the line of being rude because you're pissed off and taking it out on someone and being just an outright a*****e.
I've had my rude moments - depending on my mood sometimes I apologize to the person (usually a stranger, unfortantely) for being a smart ass. If I'm real upset, sometimes I just don't care until it's too late. I try not too, but it happens.
The sarcasm I completely understand, too. I'm an extremely sarcastic person (in "real life" - not so much here, I find) so I try to factor that in. Sometimes it fits, sometimes it doesn't.
Anyways, I've said so much I forgot where I was going, so I'm just shutting up. lol
Grasshopper On January 11, 2023
Just me.

Fort Collins, Colorado
#36New Post! Aug 29, 2010 @ 16:40:18
Rude people suck! Lets all get along and hug.
8FlOz On August 24, 2012
S.W.E.D

Fairbanks, Alaska
#37New Post! Aug 29, 2010 @ 16:50:36
@lolzwut Said

I think they are a waste of space and I wish they would all stfu.
It really pisses me off when people are freaking rude wtf is their problem!! Just because their life sucks doesn't give them a right to make you unhappy too. For instance this person made a thread here saying you can say anything but just be quiet. So as a joke I said " the silence is killing me " his response was "then die so you can shut up!!!" . What a rude person.

Poop on their car and egg their house,
Ko On January 25, 2011
\\m/(>.<)\\m/

949 Orange County, California
#38New Post! Aug 29, 2010 @ 17:38:39
How do I respond online/offline?

1 word: Agreed. (or something along those line. Just say you agree with anything they said. Make sure to reply them saying I agreed. Do it every time to theirs ... eventually what they say will become funny and too cheap.. cheaper than the insult itself )

1 kudo: Same as above. Use "other" and say "totally!" "how'd you do?" "Yes I am!" .....

1 smiley:

2 actions: Smile and just be nice back regardless. (It's fun. )

1 unknown: Use your wit to destroy them nicely.
BozieFozie On May 19, 2022
Life's a Beach

Paradise, Florida
#39New Post! Aug 29, 2010 @ 19:59:28
Throw an egg at their head!
Wellard On April 29, 2012
ect.. .

Deleted

In your Mind, Cape Verde
#40New Post! Aug 29, 2010 @ 20:08:06
@lolzwut Said

So as a joke I said " the silence is killing me " his response was "then die so you can shut up!!!" . What a rude person.

f***in LOL

Who said this?.
Life's a Beach

Paradise, Florida
#41New Post! Aug 29, 2010 @ 20:10:30
Yeah, Lolz, who said this?? We'll kill him for you, we know PEOPLE!!!!!
lolzwut On February 12, 2016

Deleted

Peace,Luv,Unity,Respect,
#42New Post! Aug 30, 2010 @ 04:11:53
@BozieFozie Said

Yeah, Lolz, who said this?? We'll kill him for you, we know PEOPLE!!!!!

LOLOLOL haha that's so funny ... here's the link to the thread
https://www.theforumsite.com/forum.php?p=5369713#5369713
Life's a Beach

Paradise, Florida
#43New Post! Aug 30, 2010 @ 10:26:24
@lolzwut Said

LOLOLOL haha that's so funny ... here's the link to the thread
https://www.theforumsite.com/forum.php?p=5369713#5369713

Oh don't give him too much power! I just yelled in the thread anyway!!!
Mysteria On May 19, 2014
I Am Rogue!

A Small Town, Texas
#44New Post! Aug 30, 2010 @ 11:08:12
I can't believe HE said that. He's been friendly in the posts I've seen. :/
lolzwut On February 12, 2016

Deleted

Peace,Luv,Unity,Respect,
#45New Post! Aug 30, 2010 @ 11:13:21
@Mysteria Said

I can't believe HE said that. He's been friendly in the posts I've seen. :/

Awwss it's okay I think maybe he wasn't having a good day when I replied to his post.
Reply to Topic<< Previous Topic | Next Topic >>
Pages: << · 1 2 3 4 · >>

1 browsing (0 members - 1 guest)

Quick Reply
Be Respectful of Others

Subscribe to topic prefs