Forums:
Jokes & Humor

You know you?re a white supremacist when

Reply to Topic
AuthorMessage
20questions On September 03, 2008

sydney, Australia
#1New Post! Aug 17, 2007 @ 02:24:45
hi, i got this from a mate of mine, i think it's quite clever. sorry, but some of the jokes are local so u might not understand all of them.

enjoy

Quote:
You know you?re a white supremacist when:

1. You think Australia is being flooded with Muslim immigrants and that ?white Australians? are a minority in their own country, despite the fact that muslims make up less than 2% of Australia?s population.

2. You think South-West Sydney is a ghetto, despite the fact that you have never been there and only think that it?s a ghetto based on what you hear from other white supremacists.

3. You think the South-West Sydney suburbs of Miller & Macquarie Fields are infested with Lebs, despite the fact that those suburbs are mainly white populations.

4. You hate Jews, and think the Jews control the media which is why white supremacists are demonised in the media. Also, you believe Jews and Muslims are best mates which is why you believe muslims are not portrayed accurately in the media (i.e. you think muslims are being portrayed positively).

5. You think that whenever a white person commits a crime, their race is always mentioned. But when a person from another race commits a crime their race is not mentioned by the media at all.

6. You believe white culture is superior to all other cultures, and therefore want to retain that culture. However, when asked about what that culture is, the best description you can come up with is ?hanging out with my mates at the pub, drinking beer and watching the footy?.

7. You call Lebs a bunch of cowards for only fighting in groups, but when you get involved in a fight, you only attack when you are in a group, e.g. Cronulla riots.

8. You believe that armed conflict is the only way to save your white culture; however you don?t own a gun and have never shot a gun in your life. And you blame that on the government since they cracked down on gun usage after the Port Arthur massacre, despite the fact you never used a gun before the government crackdown.

9. You believe in the one-drop rule, whereby a person is only white if his entire family linage is white. If there is a small amount of non-white blood in your linage then you are not white at all. which is why you don?t think Russell Crowe should not have been the lead in Romper Stomper since his great-great-great grandmother on his mother?s side was half-Maori, which makes him 1/18th Maori and therefore not white according to the one-drop rule.

10. You actually have difficulty specifying what cultures are white and which one?s aren?t. Cultures which you aren?t sure about as being white or not are Greeks, Italians and Maltese.
Reply to Topic<< Previous Topic | Next Topic >>

1 browsing (0 members - 1 guest)

Quick Reply
Be Respectful of Others

Subscribe to topic prefs