Forums:
Politics

Yes Jill there was voter fraud in Michigan

Reply to Topic
AuthorMessage
bobbimay On February 11, 2024

Tucson, Arizona
#1New Post! Dec 14, 2016 @ 16:57:21
https://www.detroitnews.com/story/news/politics/2016/12/12/records-many-votes-detroits-precincts/95363314/

Quote:
Voting machines in more than one-third of all Detroit precincts registered more votes than they should have during last month’s presidential election, according to Wayne County records prepared at the request of The Detroit News.

Detailed reports from the office of Wayne County Clerk Cathy Garrett show optical scanners at 248 of the city’s 662 precincts, or 37 percent, tabulated more ballots than the number of voters tallied by workers in the poll books.

Quote:
The problems were the worst in Detroit, where discrepancies meant officials couldn’t recount votes in 392 precincts, or nearly 60 percent. And two-thirds of those precincts had too many votes.

One precinct in Detroit registered 306 votes..when the sealed box was open only 50 votes were cast....
DiscordTiger On December 04, 2021
The Queen of Random

Administrator

Emerald City, United States (g
#2New Post! Dec 14, 2016 @ 17:14:23
Hmmm... I thought Jill was a crazy sell out to Soros? Just making s*** up and wasting Other people's money that could go to something useful.

Tucson, Arizona
#3New Post! Dec 14, 2016 @ 17:36:12
@DiscordTiger Said

Hmmm... I thought Jill was a crazy sell out to Soros? Just making s*** up and wasting Other people's money that could go to something useful.

yep can't wait until the audit is done to find out how many votes Trump really won in Michigan...

Wisconsin netted him 131 MORE votes...

Hmmm maybe that is why the Judge in Pennsylvania wouldn't let the count go on...didn't want their voter fraud out in the open...
The Queen of Random

Administrator

#4New Post! Dec 14, 2016 @ 18:57:56
You'd think more people would care. However, they don't, if they don't think they will benefit.
chaski On about 7 hours ago
Stalker

Tree at Floydgirrl's Window,
#5New Post! Dec 14, 2016 @ 19:02:00
@bobbimay Said

Hmmm maybe that is why the Judge in Pennsylvania wouldn't let the count go on...didn't want their voter fraud out in the open...

And thus Trump should be supporting the recounts...maybe even demanding for them.

With the possible exception of the mathematically challenged, everyone, including both Jill and Hillary, know that the end result would remain the same; winner Trump.

In fact, I go so far as to say that Trump should be listening to the CIA and calling Russia out. It wouldn't hurt Trump and would actually serve to make him look more rational and more of a president for all of America.

Sure some extreme liberals would still complain (as did many conservatives over that last 8 years), but it would mostly shut them up.

Tucson, Arizona
#6New Post! Dec 14, 2016 @ 20:00:52
@chaski Said

And thus Trump should be supporting the recounts...maybe even demanding for them.

With the possible exception of the mathematically challenged, everyone, including both Jill and Hillary, know that the end result would remain the same; winner Trump.

In fact, I go so far as to say that Trump should be listening to the CIA and calling Russia out. It wouldn't hurt Trump and would actually serve to make him look more rational and more of a president for all of America.

Sure some extreme liberals would still complain (as did many conservatives over that last 8 years), but it would mostly shut them up.

Hey I am all in for a Country wide vote audit...lets see just how many of those 2.whatever million votes she legally got....

As for Russia...where and how did Russia "steal" the election???
The Queen of Random

Administrator

#7New Post! Dec 14, 2016 @ 20:07:43
@chaski Said

But he thinks he is so smart, he doesn't need to learn anything new
Stalker

#8New Post! Dec 14, 2016 @ 22:57:54
@bobbimay Said

As for Russia...where and how did Russia "steal" the election???

I don't think Russia "stole" the election.

I don't think that their is a reality based argument that they didn't try to have an impact on it, but "steal" it...nope.
twilitezone911 On March 25, 2019

Saint Louis, Missouri
#9New Post! Dec 14, 2016 @ 23:22:33
I been wonder why Russia would want to steal the election, make bozo the president of the usa.

Russia want the president, they are familiar with like Hillary.

I understand that Russia take a risk rigged for bozo, but that they would be guessing for this bozo can do against them or with them.

with Hillary the Russia has 50 percent change to work with her, they would know that can't manipulate her. so they know what she is made of already, and how much she will tolerate from them.

why would Russia want to rigged the election against her, know that bozo is more threat to them than Hillary and the usa could ever be?
Stalker

#10New Post! Dec 14, 2016 @ 23:57:57
@twilitezone911 Said

Russia want the president, they are familiar with like Hillary.

No. Russia wants weak president that can be manipulated and be very different from Obama.

Putin doesn't really get along with Obama. Obama views Russia as a regional power not a true world power to be contended with. With Obama Russia was criticized for invading the Ukraine and the USA & EU issued sanctions against Russia. In addition, the USA has criticized Russia regarding Syria..... etc

Hillary would have continued this perspective.

With Trump, Putin gets an ally that he thinks he can manipulate and Russia is treated with more "respect" and as a "world power". In addition, Putin thinks (or hopes) that the criticism and sanctions regarding the Ukraine will go away. Russia also becomes viewed as a power player in the middle east.

I could go on and on, but the reality is that for Putin and Russia Trump is and was viewed at the better choice.

Saint Louis, Missouri
#11New Post! Dec 15, 2016 @ 00:18:35
@chaski Said

No. Russia wants weak president that can be manipulated and be very different from Obama.

Putin doesn't really get along with Obama. Obama views Russia as a regional power not a true world power to be contended with. With Obama Russia was criticized for invading the Ukraine and the USA & EU issued sanctions against Russia. In addition, the USA has criticized Russia regarding Syria..... etc

Hillary would have continued this perspective.

With Trump, Putin gets an ally that he thinks he can manipulate and Russia is treated with more "respect" and as a "world power". In addition, Putin thinks (or hopes) that the criticism and sanctions regarding the Ukraine will go away. Russia also becomes viewed as a power player in the middle east.

I could go on and on, but the reality is that for Putin and Russia Trump is and was viewed at the better choice.

I thought that would be the case. I thought bozo would take the advantage of get better deal with Russia.

anything do with money and Russia, that bozo can get out Russia for his personal use and make his friends richer.

bozo want monopoly everything, he can get throughout the world. it would explain the odd cabinet choices of businessmen, he choices for his administration.

it doesn't seem of bozo's choices has any experience of the kind of new roles that they are going to play next year.

bozo want power to get money, than running America. that would make sense.
nooneinparticular On March 16, 2023

, Hawaii
#12New Post! Dec 15, 2016 @ 07:15:06
@twilitezone911 Said

I thought that would be the case. I thought bozo would take the advantage of get better deal with Russia.

anything do with money and Russia, that bozo can get out Russia for his personal use and make his friends richer.

bozo want monopoly everything, he can get throughout the world. it would explain the odd cabinet choices of businessmen, he choices for his administration.

it doesn't seem of bozo's choices has any experience of the kind of new roles that they are going to play next year.

bozo want power to get money, than running America. that would make sense.

I think it was fairly obvious that Trump saw very little, if any, difference between running a country and running a corporation. This dissonance was apparently an acceptable trade-off for the 'possibility of change' to a lot of the general voting populace.

Saint Louis, Missouri
#13New Post! Dec 15, 2016 @ 12:09:40
@nooneinparticular Said

I think it was fairly obvious that Trump saw very little, if any, difference between running a country and running a corporation. This dissonance was apparently an acceptable trade-off for the 'possibility of change' to a lot of the general voting populace.

bozo never saw anything more than a dollar sign in the front of the white house. that probably why I he won't live in the white house.

why would bozo live at a place, where he work at.

bozo has a silver spoon up his ass, he wouldn't know how to help the America people without them paid him a buck.
Reply to Topic<< Previous Topic | Next Topic >>

1 browsing (0 members - 1 guest)

Quick Reply
Politics Forum - Some Rudeness Allowed

Subscribe to topic prefs