Television

Wrestling

Reply to Topic
AuthorMessage
Pages: 1 2 · >>
aleksjon1 On October 01, 2008

Richardson, Texas
#1New Post! Jul 17, 2008 @ 22:07:31
I thought it was awesome that Vicky and Edge on Smackdown broke up but now they are back together The draft was pretty cool since HHH is now on Smack Down and so is Jeff. Speaking of Jeff is it awesome or what that the Hardys are back.Oh and the fact that The Undertaker got kicked off of WWE was messed up. ECW os messed up now that they took off the good wrestlers and made Mark Henry champ. Raw is cool now that CM Punk ( A former awesome ECW champ) is the Raw champ. Raw would be cooler if Kofi was the Raw champ not just Intercontinental champ. Any one that can beat Kofi is an awesome wrestler other than the great Kahli who has like 2 moves.

Who should be the WWE, Smackdown!, Raw, And ECW.
KulliK357 On July 15, 2013
Sausage Snowman

Dingwall,Scotland, United King
#2New Post! Jul 17, 2008 @ 22:12:44
@aleksjon1 Said
I thought it was awesome that Vicky and Edge on Smackdown broke up but now they are back together The draft was pretty cool since HHH is now on Smack Down and so is Jeff. Speaking of Jeff is it awesome or what that the Hardys are back.Oh and the fact that The Undertaker got kicked off of WWE was messed up. ECW os messed up now that they took off the good wrestlers and made Mark Henry champ. Raw is cool now that CM Punk ( A former awesome ECW champ) is the Raw champ. Raw would be cooler if Kofi was the Raw champ not just Intercontinental champ. Any one that can beat Kofi is an awesome wrestler other than the great Kahli who has like 2 moves.

Who should be the WWE, Smackdown!, Raw, And ECW.

whoever the script dictates...
stiggy On September 04, 2022

, United Kingdom
#3New Post! Jul 17, 2008 @ 23:09:09
What happened to taker?

Richardson, Texas
#4New Post! Jul 18, 2008 @ 01:42:00
He was kicked off in a match between him and Edge.
stiggy On September 04, 2022

, United Kingdom
#5New Post! Jul 20, 2008 @ 00:12:39
So he`s on holiday then?lol.
gazzagogz On July 14, 2014

Cumbria, United Kingdom
#6New Post! Jul 25, 2008 @ 11:30:13
Wrestling has became really crap now.
I remember the good old days with stone cold Steve Austin, mankind, Ken shamrock, Val Venis lol.
They were real wrestlers. Gave you proper entertainment too. Like when mark henry married that old woman; may young was it?
cant quite remember.
I used to love watching matches when people like Jeff Jerret were on and he would smash a guitar over peoples heads.
Oh yeah. and who could forget Taka and Funaki?
I know I'm babbling but I could speak forever about who much I miss the good old days of wrestling.

Can anyone remember when Perry Saturn started going out with a mop? HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!
That was entertainment.
maximillion On December 13, 2016

, Minnesota
#7New Post! Jul 25, 2008 @ 11:31:52
@gazzagogz Said
I remember the good old days with stone cold Steve Austin, mankind, Ken shamrock, Val Venis lol.
They were real wrestlers. Gave you proper entertainment too. Like when mark henry married that old woman; may young was it?
cant quite remember.
I used to love watching matches when people like Jeff Jerret were on and he would smash a guitar over peoples heads.
I know I'm babbling but I could speak forever about who much I miss the good old days of wrestling.

Can anyone remember when Perry Saturn started going out with a mop? HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!
That was entertainment.

watch TNA loads better
Rehabilitation_Please On May 20, 2016
Has Tiger Blood

Peterborough, United Kingdom
#8New Post! Jul 25, 2008 @ 11:33:31
@gazzagogz Said
cant quite remember.

That was entertainment.

I remember that.
gazzagogz On July 14, 2014

Cumbria, United Kingdom
#9New Post! Jul 25, 2008 @ 14:00:22
I've watched TNA recently actually.
its not bad, pretty old school.
I'm quite into cage fighting at the minute. does anyone watch UFC?
its pretty good stuff. actual fighting, using martial arts n stuff. quite brutal.
maximillion On December 13, 2016

, Minnesota
#10New Post! Jul 25, 2008 @ 14:02:54
@gazzagogz Said
I've watched TNA recently actually.
its not bad, pretty old school.
I'm quite into cage fighting at the minute. does anyone watch UFC?
its pretty good stuff. actual fighting, using martial arts n stuff. quite brutal.

there used to be a show on bravo called Bushido or summet

Richardson, Texas
#11New Post! Jul 25, 2008 @ 18:38:00
I watch UFC but I am not big on the submission fighters where all they do is push the other person to the ground I like to watch them brawl. TNA is cool but all I really like about them is their tag teams like 3D( The Dudleys )and AJ styles isn't a half bad wrestler but they never show off his full skill so it is kinda hard to watch him in a good match. Oh yea Funaki is still around he is just a jobber now. Hey and who could forget Gold Berg he was my childhood fav. other than Jeff and Matt Hardy.
GAMEfreak On April 28, 2017

betch,
#12New Post! Jul 25, 2008 @ 18:40:05
TNA is awsome but reamember its fake gosh darnet
DragonLover On July 05, 2011
Perverted and Proud

In his heart, United Kingdom
#13New Post! Jul 25, 2008 @ 18:41:58
Taker is coming back soon

Richardson, Texas
#14New Post! Jul 25, 2008 @ 18:50:41
How you know
DragonLover On July 05, 2011
Perverted and Proud

In his heart, United Kingdom
#15New Post! Jul 25, 2008 @ 20:39:37
@aleksjon1 Said
How you know

One of my mates on here is a massive Taker fan and he told me.
Plus the promo video was on youtube

Reply to Topic<< Previous Topic | Next Topic >>
Pages: 1 2 · >>

1 browsing (0 members - 1 guest)

Quick Reply
Be Respectful of Others

Subscribe to topic prefs