World waits for Bush to leave office

Reply to Topic
AuthorMessage
Pages: << · 1 2 3 4 · >>
spiderswing432 On April 17, 2008

Deleted

Gotham City,
#31New Post! Feb 03, 2008 @ 23:49:36
If Hillary wins for President, I'm devoting my life to God, unless he's a Hillary supporter, then I'll have to run from him too.
treetopflyer On March 19, 2008

Deleted

Emerald City,
#32New Post! Feb 04, 2008 @ 11:52:48
The world may be waiting for Bush to leave office, but at the same time it better be hoping that a Denocrat doesn't get into the WH. When and if that is the case the world will be on their own across the board.

Traveling here they'll find taxes higher, there will bo no security, etc..
raditz8526 On July 02, 2009

Deleted

, Minnesota
#33New Post! Feb 04, 2008 @ 20:15:16
@spiderswing432 Said
They all want Bush out, wait until they see how Hillary is if she wins!

They would love to have Hillary as our president. She will destroy our economy.....which is what most of the other countries are jealous of.
spiderswing432 On April 17, 2008

Deleted

Gotham City,
#34New Post! Feb 04, 2008 @ 20:27:40
Good point.
lexxel On March 22, 2009

adelaide, Australia
#35New Post! Feb 04, 2008 @ 20:27:50
John howard looks like a chimpazee - Clinton was a better leader just that monika lowinski crap really was overated

bush however did get carried away with some things, But taking saddam husaims and his family out of power - was a good call - based on documentaries i have seen about husaims (i forget how to spell it) family and what monstrosities they did.

Deleted

Emerald City,
#36New Post! Feb 04, 2008 @ 20:32:29
But our economy effects the world's economy. Most of Europe if not all of it is getting away from the dollar and going with the EU.

Hillary is going to kill the middle class,When Mr. Stephanopoulos asked a third time whether she would garnish people?s wages, Mrs. Clinton responded, ?George, we will have an enforcement mechanism, whether it?s that or it?s some other mechanism through the tax system or automatic enrollments.? This would just be the start of the bs she is willing to pull on the citizens of the U.S.
bobbimay On February 11, 2024

Tucson, Arizona
#37New Post! Feb 04, 2008 @ 21:40:27
https://news.yahoo.com/s/ap/20080203/ap_on_el_pr/campaign_rdp_31

this might help understand Ms Hillary

Deleted

Emerald City,
#38New Post! Feb 05, 2008 @ 02:04:08
@lexxel Said
John howard looks like a chimpazee - Clinton was a better leader just that monika lowinski crap really was overated

bush however did get carried away with some things, But taking saddam husaims and his family out of power - was a good call - based on documentaries i have seen about husaims (i forget how to spell it) family and what monstrosities they did.

How was Clinton a better leader? What did he do or what stands out in your mind that will tell us what he did that made him a better leader. Was it the fact that in the early 90's he lost the congress to the GOP, because the citizens of this country saw him as a fine leader. Was it his honesty? Was it the fact that he never got above 50% of the vote to win the WH.

Just share with us your thoughts on this.
El_Tino On October 12, 2023
booyaka!

Albuquerque, New Mexico
#39New Post! Feb 05, 2008 @ 07:27:01
@raditz8526 Said
They would love to have Hillary as our president. She will destroy our economy.....which is what most of the other countries are jealous of.

How will she destroy the economy when Bush already did that?
svierge On January 24, 2011

minneapolis, Minnesota
#40New Post! Feb 05, 2008 @ 10:07:01
I was just wondering that myself.

minneapolis, Minnesota
#41New Post! Feb 05, 2008 @ 10:12:11
Must be a bunch of the last twenty two percenters in this forum, the last vestiges of Bush's support, clinging to the daily nonsense that flows from the mouth of Rush Limpballs and whatever they post over on Redstate.Org. You guys crack me up. Keep watching Fox News, folks, our version of state-run television. Repeat after me, Mr. Bush is wonderful. He has kept us safe from terrorists. The sun rises and sets in his ass. He has subverted the constitution time and time again, but that's OKAY, because Jesus told him to run. Sean Hannity says so, so it must be right.

The man is a complete total joke. A dismal failure. This administration is the Nixon administration, without the competence.

Deleted

Emerald City,
#42New Post! Feb 05, 2008 @ 12:26:59
So, from the above post you must watch CNN, read move on.org, and think that Bill Clinton was the best things since sliced bread. Keep reading the mainstream media so they can tell you who to vote for and provide you all your news. My all means do not listen to the new media and expand your mind. Keep things simple.

You say this president is this or that, but you just offer words that he has subverted the constitution, not good enough tell/show us examples.

I've never heard him say Jesus told him to run can you provide a link to support this.

minneapolis, Minnesota
#43New Post! Feb 05, 2008 @ 12:52:03
Here you go. Even the Brits were talking about Bush being on a Mission from God", not unlike the Blues Brothers I guess. Its says God, though, not Jesus. But I guess most bible thumpers would agree that God equals Jesus, right? Except for the Jehovah's Witnesses, who choose to differ with everyone else regarding the concept of the Trinity.

https://observer.guardian.co.uk/international/story/0,6903,1075950,00.html

Yess sirree, I love Bill

Deleted

Emerald City,
#44New Post! Feb 05, 2008 @ 13:00:50
'I feel like God' Much different.

Since I'm not a Bible thumper I can't answer that.

What about Clinton do you "love" pray tell.

minneapolis, Minnesota
#45New Post! Feb 05, 2008 @ 13:01:23
As a matter of fact, some of us love Bill Clinton so much we'd blow him ourselves.

But alas, after 8 years of GW Bush we've all been screwed by the man. WE ARE ALL WEARING THE BLUE DRESS NOW, aren't we?

Can we have our budget surplus back, GW? You know, the one we had will Billy left office.

Just read the Patriot Act in it's entirety and then re-read the Constitution. Then do some critical thinking.

And if the US govt. can wiretap your phone, or my phone, or anybody's phone, how is that any different than what the Gestapo did? OHHH. I forgot. They are only wiretapping the phones of the "terr-rists." In order to keep us all safe from "terror" and "Al-Qaeda." Al-Qadea is coming to every porch in Oklahoma and Kansas to attack all of us Christians. Because we are now all fearful and look to GW Bush to keep us safe from them their bad A-Rabs. Just take the world "communism" and change it to "terrorism" and that way we can have a cold war forever and forever, war without end, amen. That way Haliburton can keep cleaning up and stay in the black.

So when the govt. has us all under surveillance, who will be watching the watchers? I like my freedom too, GW Bush, so much that I don't like you or Cheney or your ilk from f***ing with it.

Good bye to Bush next January. Good bye and good riddance. Don't let the front door of the White House hit you in the Ass.
Reply to Topic<< Previous Topic | Next Topic >>
Pages: << · 1 2 3 4 · >>

1 browsing (0 members - 1 guest)

Quick Reply
Politics Forum - Some Rudeness Allowed

Subscribe to topic prefs