Forums:
Health & Fitness

Words that Heal

Reply to Topic
AuthorMessage
truthbetold On March 16, 2005

SE Pennsylvania
#1New Post! Feb 01, 2005 @ 22:37:38
My grandfather was diagnosed with prostate cancer. He was hospitalized after rectal bleeding and given a colostomy. He moved his bowels into a bag. The prostate tumor was said by the doctors to be inoperable. The tumor pushed into the intestine as it grew larger and prevented grandfather from moving his bowels the normal way. The doctors cut his bowels and redirected his intestines into a plastic bag that the nurses had to empty or replace after he moved his bowels into it. How gruesome.

Because he could not manage this scenario at the age of 88
years old, his children put him in a nursing home. I took him his word medicine at the nursing home. For two months he read the words on the piece of paper that he did not loose despite all that went on. The tumor came out in the doctor's hands before they did any surgery on him. Words with power to heal the physical body went to work after meditation and repeating the powerful words over and over.

The information above about the tumor coming out of grandfather with no surgery is medical information that is recorded by the hospital. It is no secret to the doctor's or the family.
carfuller On March 29, 2005

, Idaho
#2New Post! Feb 01, 2005 @ 22:59:56
What were the words?
El_Tino On October 12, 2023
booyaka!

Albuquerque, New Mexico
#3New Post! Feb 02, 2005 @ 04:21:54
Is that a book or something?
jones On April 22, 2005

, New Zealand
#4New Post! Feb 02, 2005 @ 10:26:11
Without sounding all airy, the mind is such a powerful healer. It is amazing what our own bodies can do simply with the power of thought.

Alot of people get sick physically and emotionally because of the thoughts that go round and round their heads. You don't even now your doing it. Self-talk is always there. Depending on where your at in life, sometimes it's positive, sometimes it negative. Learning how to listen it and change your thought patterns is an incredibly effective tool to have. It's not easy, but once your in tune with it it's amazing the diffence it makes.
carfuller On March 29, 2005

, Idaho
#5New Post! Feb 02, 2005 @ 19:10:03
Jones,
You're right. I read a book years and years ago called "What You Say When You Talk To Yourself"...it's amazing.

I'm teaching it to my kids.

SE Pennsylvania
#6New Post! Feb 07, 2005 @ 23:53:49
Sorry for not including the words that brought out the tumor. Here goes for everything! "Every plant or planted item that was not planted/placed/ or put inside the person by their Creator, must be rooted up/removed/disolved."

In addition to saying these words, the author and creator of all human beings wants us to lean on him and believe that he designed us to operate as he intended. When we malfunction, it is only him and his words that restore us. His word was sent to heal us and deliver us from all our destructions that come from another source than the good source of health and healing.
Ask more questions if need be. More than willing to tell all about the non-invasive healing that doesn't involved the shedding of blood but involves the speaking mouth and the believing heart.
justjohn On January 12, 2006

Madison, Wisconsin
#7New Post! Feb 10, 2005 @ 06:10:56
That reminds me, I was on a trip one time and this guy was carrying his brother around on his shoulders or something and the brother fell off, and as far as we could tell broke his arm. (He was in a LOT of pain, it was really really sensitive without really being bruised and looked slightly crooked, and he had trouble moving the hand) Some girl from a local church was there and prayed for him, and the next morning it was a little stiff but he could move the arm fine. Day after that he could barely tell that it happened. Quite a few other instances of stuff like this, but that is the most dramatic one I can think of.
I have other good reasons for being a person of faith, but this tends to be the most fun to tell people about because they never believe me. (If you ever have any questions or just want to talk about this sort of stuff feel free to PM me)
jones On April 22, 2005

, New Zealand
#8New Post! Feb 10, 2005 @ 07:45:28
A similar thing happened to me when I was 13. I was at this camp where there were kids racing cars. It was the end of the day and my friend and I were the last racers. I pulled over to get out and my friend didn't turn in time and rammed the back of my car. The cars were pretty tinpot and the engines were just out there with no covering. I fell and my hand landed right on the motor. I had to go up a hill and walk for a bit to get to the building. All the skin was hanging off my hand. It was a good 10 minutes before I could get my hand into water. I was screaming and all of a sudden all these people I didn't know where all around me praying. I was too busy screaming to really pay attention, but I remember all these people with their hands on me mumbeling prayers.

We had to drive for an hour and a half to get to the nearest hospital. They put stuff on it and wrapped my hand and off I went. When the bandages came off there was NO TRACE I HAD BEEN BURNED. No scars. No marks. Nothing. I had had 2nd degree burns, boarderline 3rd degree and there was nothing there.

Wow, I haven't thought about that in years. I'd almost forgotten it had happened!
justjohn On January 12, 2006

Madison, Wisconsin
#9New Post! Feb 15, 2005 @ 01:52:21
Cool story!

SE Pennsylvania
#10New Post! Mar 11, 2005 @ 00:04:47
The book that the words of life are located in is the Manufacturer's manual on how to live on His earthl. Many people know this book as the Bible. Everyone around the globe knows of the words that create and maintain life. When the words are meditated on and repeated over and over like my grandfather did and as I do now, healing results.

Healing of the human body that was designed and created by the Author of the words in the Bible starts with teaching the words, then telling about the taught words and then healing. If it happens in a different manner that may be acceptable because God is in charge and not people. There are no atrocities with God's healing and repeat visits to a place that has to check up on the work that they do on you. The word healing that is first taught, then told to everyone who will listen to the special words of life, and then healed is free. It is based on God's love for the people that he Manufactured.
jones On April 22, 2005

, New Zealand
#11New Post! Mar 12, 2005 @ 02:57:03
hmmmmm.... I don't know about that
blulove624 On April 28, 2005

USA
#12New Post! Mar 13, 2005 @ 01:45:23
Once I saw that on television. The wife of the man recorded words of healing. Her husband got into an accident and she put the head phones on is head. The paramedics declared the man dead. But she told them to keep the head phones on. She had no worry on her face, not showing any expression of sadness. Within a couple of her husband came back to life. I know this sounds unbelieveable but it did happen. I don't think that your thinking when your're dead. Sorry too sound biblicle but the words that he was "listening" to was from the bible. Of course, the docters didn't believe it, but thats what happened. Well thats it for me.
jones On April 22, 2005

, New Zealand
#13New Post! Mar 13, 2005 @ 04:05:19
I don't think that it matters so much where the words come from, as long as they are good, positive words that make you feel better and assured. Doesn't have to be from the Bible to be healing. Doesn't even have to be words that have been written. Healing words/thoughts come from within everybody.

SE Pennsylvania
#14New Post! Mar 17, 2005 @ 00:13:37
For more clarification of "Words that heal". There is no reason to be apologetic for making reference to the Bible which is the instruction book for good living on the planet earth. The special book was put out of many societies around the globe in an attempt to separate Church and state.
The Jesus and savior of the world's people who are all born in sin and shapen in iniquity, has come to earth to save, heal and set us free from the evil that comes at us constantly. Some people like the darkness and wickedness because they think that it is fun.
When the terror and trauma comes at an unbearable rate, then there is help for all who call on the name of Jesus. He is the word of God in the New Testament.
Ask me any specifics and with the help of the God who is knowledge himself and is written down in the Bible I will answer.
jones On April 22, 2005

, New Zealand
#15New Post! Mar 18, 2005 @ 04:21:33
Thanks for the offer, but I shall respectfully decline. I am quite content with the truth and knowledge that I already have thanks.
Reply to Topic<< Previous Topic | Next Topic >>

1 browsing (0 members - 1 guest)

Quick Reply
Be Respectful of Others

Subscribe to topic prefs