Relationships

Women attracted to black men.

Reply to Topic
AuthorMessage
Pages: 1 2 3 ...9 10 11 · >>
Lolamyme On May 22, 2011

London, United Kingdom
#1New Post! May 21, 2011 @ 20:32:14
Hi I am new here. I found this site by default on google.

Ok my question is for girls attracted to black men, and that are in relationships with black men or wish to be. What exactly attracts you to them?

i'm wondering this because growing up i saw a few interacial relationships here there from both black men/white women and black women/white men but white girls attraction to black men wasn't as rampant as it is today? what happened on the crossover to millenium that suddenly made girls of other races find black men as attractive as black women always have? It is almost like just a trend to follow now. i feel that most just want a black man like an accessory because it is in?

i should probably mention that i am a black girl. the irony is that i have always been attracted to white men never black men but today black women in interacial relationship seem still frowned upon while black men/white women is being advertised daily everywhere we look; magazines, movies, shows, music videos, why is that do you think? is it because those media outlets want to target more the white females than black females? because i see a lot of black women in hollywood dating interecially but they hardly ever get a mention, it's all about when chelsea hadler tried 50 cent.
But anyway i wandered a bit from the point, lol, what is the genuine attraction of modern white women to black men- may he be a "thug" or not.

thank you.
davii On January 14, 2013
I'm Awesome

Deleted

London, United Kingdom
#2New Post! May 21, 2011 @ 20:35:06
boobagins On August 03, 2013
SPICY HOT TAMALES

Astral Weeks, Florida
#3New Post! May 21, 2011 @ 20:56:12
As more and more time goes by, we learn not to judge a book by it's cover.

I win.

Three gold stickers please.
eternus_somnium On April 14, 2021
clinically crackers

, United States (general)
#4New Post! May 21, 2011 @ 20:59:19
My boyfriend is black, but he is not an accessory and our relationship does not exist to fit in some trend His race means nothing to me, for the most part. He's just who I want to be with.
Lolamyme On May 22, 2011

London, United Kingdom
#5New Post! May 21, 2011 @ 21:19:00
@eternus_somnium Said

My boyfriend is black, but he is not an accessory and our relationship does not exist to fit in some trend His race means nothing to me, for the most part. He's just who I want to be with.

Definitely fair enough. like i mentioned i have always seemed to end up with men of the opposite race myself, but in general you have to admit once the new millenium hit the type of white girls that in the 90's you wouldn't have put together with black men, suddenly seem to end up with black men. It is really strange for me as a black women to view. im sure it didn't happen suddenly, but it almost seems like it has.
For years i've watched black women praise and support black men, call them the most beautiful men in the world whilst black men were still looked down upon by other races and the brad pitts, typical white males were regarded as ideal men, now it's a complete 360..so much so there's a black president. in every movie there's a token black guy...in everything really. black guys are just cool now where as to black women that have stood by them for years...they are the same like i said it is just strange, for me at least, to understand.
Well actually i take back some of what i said, not all black guys are the same anymore. some are perfectly content to insult their own race now just because other races accept them more freely.
I'm Awesome

Deleted

London, United Kingdom
#6New Post! May 21, 2011 @ 21:22:11
A black guy told me once that he and his friends played on a curiosity thing to pull white girls.

Only thing I've noticed, in my area, is that it appears less common as you go up the class scale.
Lolamyme On May 22, 2011

London, United Kingdom
#7New Post! May 21, 2011 @ 21:24:36
@davii Said

A black guy told me once that he and his friends played on a curiosity thing to pull white girls.

Only thing I've noticed, in my area, is that it appears less common as you go up the class scale.

Ah that's one example of some people getting into it just because it is a trend now or in.

So you saying interacial relationships is more common in the middle-lower class?
I'm Awesome

Deleted

London, United Kingdom
#8New Post! May 21, 2011 @ 21:29:22
@Lolamyme Said

Ah that's one example of some people getting into it just because it is a trend now or in.

So you saying interacial relationships (particularly black men/white women) is more common in the middle-lower class?

Lower classes from what I've seen.
JR_Sanford On August 02, 2017

Portland (St. Johns), Oregon
#9New Post! May 21, 2011 @ 21:55:32
@Lolamyme Said

Hi I am new here. I found this site by default on google.

Ok my question is for girls attracted to black men, and that are in relationships with black men or wish to be. What exactly attracts you to them?

i'm wondering this because growing up i saw a few interacial relationships here there from both black men/white women and black women/white men but white girls attraction to black men wasn't as rampant as it is today? what happened on the crossover to millenium that suddenly made girls of other races find black men as attractive as black women always have? It is almost like just a trend to follow now. i feel that most just want a black man like an accessory because it is in?

i should probably mention that i am a black girl. the irony is that i have always been attracted to white men never black men but today black women in interacial relationship seem still frowned upon while black men/white women is being advertised daily everywhere we look; magazines, movies, shows, music videos, why is that do you think? is it because those media outlets want to target more the white females than black females? because i see a lot of black women in hollywood dating interecially but they hardly ever get a mention, it's all about when chelsea handler tried 50 cent.
But anyway i wandered a bit from the point, lol, what is the genuine attraction of modern white women to black men- may he be a "thug" or not.

thank you.

Attraction is in the eye of the beholder. If that's you in the photo of your avatar, I find you attractive and I'm a White Guy. I really don't see color in beauty, it's just beauty. I was looking at this Woman at the Post Office today, noticed that she was strikingly beautiful and finally noticed that she was Asian probably because of my insecurity that she wouldn't want anything to do with me. It also has to do with chemistry between the couples.

What do you think about White Guys? Would you consider dating one?

J.R.
thequietman On August 29, 2018
Scapegrace

Rusty Bullet Hole, Washington
#10New Post! May 21, 2011 @ 21:57:23
@jr_sanford Said

Attraction is in the eye of the beholder. If that's you in the photo of your avatar, I find you attractive and I'm a White Guy. I really don't see color in beauty, it's just beauty. I was looking at this Woman at the Post Office today, noticed that she was strikingly beautiful and finally noticed that she was Asian probably because of my insecurity that she wouldn't want anything to do with me. It also has to do with chemistry between the couples.

J.R.

Read her f***ing post again.
sister_of_mercy On March 11, 2015

London, United Kingdom
#12New Post! May 21, 2011 @ 22:29:32
Why would colour matter? You either like someone or you don't, though I guess physically some people prefer a certain type of person more than other types (like blondes, Asians, etc). In saying that though I still think it's possible to be attracted to someone outside of your type if you get to know the person and don't go off basic looks.
sTreetAngeL On January 24, 2022
root tedt ree

in a paradox,
#14New Post! May 22, 2011 @ 00:46:31
@jr_sanford Said

I really don't see color in beauty, it's just beauty.

J.R.

I agree with that totally; I've always been that way too.

...Well she says she's always been attracted to white men, so I'd assume she has dated them; but yeah, she doesn't acutally clarify.
JR_Sanford On August 02, 2017

Portland (St. Johns), Oregon
#15New Post! May 22, 2011 @ 03:32:57
@sTreetAngeL Said

I agree with that totally; I've always been that way too.

...Well she says she's always been attracted to white men, so I'd assume she has dated them; but yeah, she doesn't actually clarify.

Yes, beauty is only skin deep... but ugly is all the way to the bone.

J.R.
Reply to Topic<< Previous Topic | Next Topic >>
Pages: 1 2 3 ...9 10 11 · >>

1 browsing (0 members - 1 guest)

Quick Reply
Be Respectful of Others

Subscribe to topic prefs