Woman Keeps Her Dead Husband for 3 Years

Reply to Topic
AuthorMessage
Pages: 1 2 · >>
white_swan53 On October 07, 2020

n/a, New Mexico
#1New Post! Nov 20, 2012 @ 04:43:48
Quote:
Here's a macabre tale: A woman in central Russia kept her husband's dead body for three years and told her kids to talk to him and feed him,

She ordered their five home-schooled children to "'talk' to their father and 'feed' him with a broth she made," said investigators. "The children, who were worried for their mother and realized their father was dead, would tell her that he talked to them and ate the food ."

Amazingly, an examination of the kids determined that they were still mentally healthy.

https://www.newser.com/story/157875/woman-keeps-her-dead-husband-for-3-years.html?utm_source=part&utm_medium=united&utm_campaign=rss_3_2

I'm trying to decide who's the most mentally ill ,, the woman who had her kids talking to and feeding their dead father for three years or the Police who investigated her . They found d her to be mentally unstable but say she poses no danger to anyone.
May be she didn't cause her husbands death , but making those kids live with , talk to and touch a rotting corpse for three years seems dangerousely unhealthy .
Tar On April 28, 2014

San Antonio, Texas
#2New Post! Nov 20, 2012 @ 04:57:35
@white_swan53 Said

https://www.newser.com/story/157875/woman-keeps-her-dead-husband-for-3-years.html?utm_source=part&utm_medium=united&utm_campaign=rss_3_2

I'm trying to decide who's the most mentally ill ,, the woman who had her kids talking to and feeding their dead father for three years or the Police who investigated her . They found d her to be mentally unstable but say she poses no danger to anyone.
May be she didn't cause her husbands death , but making those kids live with , talk to and touch a rotting corpse for three years seems dangerousely unhealthy .

reminds me of Norman Bates a bit...
Willi On August 21, 2018

northinmind,
#3New Post! Nov 20, 2012 @ 06:49:53
@white_swan53 Said

she mighta gone into shock and refused to accept his passing.
she ain't dangerous unless another loved one dies, or is removed from her current loved ones.

n/a, New Mexico
#4New Post! Nov 20, 2012 @ 07:13:08
@Willi Said

she mighta gone into shock and refused to accept his passing.
she ain't dangerous unless another loved one dies, or is removed from her current loved ones.

Shock and denial for 3 years ? It seems that after awhile the smell would make her snap out of it and face the fact that her 5 kids and herself are living with a rotting corpse .
Your theory that unless another loved one dies or is taken from her , she isn't a danger to others should be a HUGE red flag
Life gives no guarantees to anyone ever .
Dark_Tink On December 30, 2018
<3 Boobie <3

, Canada
#5New Post! Nov 20, 2012 @ 12:42:05
[smile]https://i.tfster.com/cache/i.tfster.com/cache/i.tfster.com/cache/i.tfster.com/cache/www.smileyhut.com/confused/dribble2.gif">
Alkaia On February 05, 2013

Deleted
Banned

naples, Florida
#6New Post! Nov 20, 2012 @ 13:00:28
@white_swan53 Said

OMG! Thats sick and weird. Those poor children having to talk and feed a dead corpse

Those are going to be some messed up people having gone through that. This is crazy.
Uploaded at ImageFra.me
Dark_Tink On December 30, 2018
<3 Boobie <3

, Canada
#7New Post! Nov 20, 2012 @ 13:02:16
In Soviet Russia, the dead don't live on and on in your memories, they long on and on WITH you.
gingernproud On January 16, 2013
In need of a dunkin.

Doncaster, United Kingdom
#8New Post! Nov 20, 2012 @ 13:48:02
They may seem o.k now but the long term psychological effect it could have on them kids is unthinkable...
hoppy On August 27, 2013

#9New Post! Nov 20, 2012 @ 14:09:59
Imagine what her sex life was like for three years.
gingernproud On January 16, 2013
In need of a dunkin.

Doncaster, United Kingdom
#10New Post! Nov 20, 2012 @ 15:05:36
@hoppy Said

I was going to say "she wasn't Russian to get him buried, was she" but decided to be tactful

If i've offended anyone it's Hoppy's fault
sTreetAngeL On January 24, 2022
root tedt ree

in a paradox,
#11New Post! Nov 20, 2012 @ 15:36:36
@hoppy Said

Gives a whole new meaning to "stinky slit".
sTreetAngeL On January 24, 2022
root tedt ree

in a paradox,
#12New Post! Nov 20, 2012 @ 15:44:16
That would be horrible to see anyone in that state, but one's own family?! Them poor kids.

I'd say that mother was already a danger to them, or else they would not have gone through such trouble to feign oblivion, or hide the scent. That suggests fear - for a reason. Of getting hurt perhaps, or worse, if they disobeyed her?

If it wasn't that kind of fear, why then would they not go (especially the 14 year old) and seek out the police and mental health people about the situation?

...Where it said when they were finally disposing of him, his limbs and head breaking off...I just can't imagine living with that image stuck in my head of a loved one.
Truly horrifying.

n/a, New Mexico
#13New Post! Nov 20, 2012 @ 16:32:11
@sTreetAngeL Said

That would be horrible to see anyone in that state, but one's own family?! Them poor kids.

I'd say that mother was already a danger to them, or else they would not have gone through such trouble to feign oblivion, or hide the scent. That suggests fear - for a reason. Of getting hurt perhaps, or worse, if they disobeyed her?

If it wasn't that kind of fear, why then would they not go (especially the 14 year old) and seek out the police and mental health people about the situation?

...Where it said when they were finally disposing of him, his limbs and head breaking off...I just can't imagine living with that image stuck in my head of a loved one.
Truly horrifying.

These 5 children who lied and pretended for 3 long years about having conversations with and feeding a corpse ,because they were worried about their mother,,and the authorities think these kids are living in a safe and healthy environment ?

Since they are home schooled they wouldn't have many chances of 'outside of the home help ' but it stands to reason that someone had to do the shopping and run errands for a family of six.
Fear of what their mom would do to them has to be a large part of the reason . For a child to be more afraid of a living parent then a rotting corpse of a dead parent ,tells the tale .IMO
Alkaia On February 05, 2013

Deleted
Banned

naples, Florida
#14New Post! Nov 20, 2012 @ 21:48:40
@white_swan53 Said

These 5 children who lied and pretended for 3 long years about having conversations with and feeding a corpse ,because they were worried about their mother,,and the authorities think these kids are living in a safe and healthy environment ?

Since they are home schooled they wouldn't have many chances of 'outside of the home help ' but it stands to reason that someone had to do the shopping and run errands for a family of six.
Fear of what their mom would do to them has to be a large part of the reason . For a child to be more afraid of a living parent then a rotting corpse of a dead parent ,tells the tale .IMO

I cant see how they think she is harmless. Its child cruelty at the very least.

If thats harmless they got some real sicko physco's running the place

n/a, New Mexico
#15New Post! Nov 20, 2012 @ 22:30:15
@Alkaia Said

I cant see how they think she is harmless. Its child cruelty at the very least.

If thats harmless they got some real sicko physco's running the place

Even if the 'emotions' and mental asspects were removed from the deal and just hard science facts are applied to those kids co existing in physical contact with a rotting corpse and all the health issues that would be unavoidable that alone should be reason enough to question any one who says that 'this mother' isn't a danger to others.
Toss into that all the other issues and a very bad situation just gets uglier and uglier .

the bare basic, non emotion ,sciencetifc fact of those kids co exsisting in physical contact with a rotting corpse and all the health issuse that would be unavoidable ,is reason enough to question any one who says that a mother isn't a danger to others.
Toss into that all the other issues and it gets worse then ugly.
Reply to Topic<< Previous Topic | Next Topic >>
Pages: 1 2 · >>

1 browsing (0 members - 1 guest)

Quick Reply
Be Respectful of Others

Subscribe to topic prefs