The Forum Site - Join the conversation
Forums:
Random

Woah! im gonna see the veronicas live in the US!!!

Reply to Topic
AuthorMessage
mazzyroxursox On November 24, 2008

Deleted

melbourne, Australia
#1New Post! May 01, 2006 @ 05:39:04
Omg!!! I am so excited, my cousin who went to the same school as Jess and Lisa went to the same high school as them 3 years ago!!! and they said that since she was friends with Jess and Lisa from high school they sent free tickets to watch them live in the Usa and they invited me!!! I don't really listen to them but thats still cool, and to know that this is the truth i saw pics of the jess and lisa and my cousin and they looked like they were very good friends!!! Well, i just had to say this because i am really excited!!! how cool is this, anyone on this site like the veronicas, my friend has there album!!! I'm gonna see jess and lisa sing live in the Usa!!! and i will be going to America thats also cool, i dont know where in the Usa, i think somewhere in New York city, but that will still be cool, whoelse reckons this is an awesome opputinity? I can't wait and we will be not sitting near the back so it will be even better, i cant beleve jess and lisa made it huge in America and not in Australia, and There aussies!!! a lot of people from The uk i talk to love them and there apparently really nice girls and yes they are identical twin sisters!!! ... So whats your opinions about this???
garfunkel On December 29, 2008
my beautiful rescue

Deleted

Sydney, Australia
#2New Post! May 01, 2006 @ 09:34:41
wow! thats heaps cool! hope you have fun...i saw them at the nrl grand final live when they performed..they weren't too bad actually. i dont mind them
edward_lova On January 10, 2010

I my inmagination i wuv it the
#3New Post! May 01, 2006 @ 12:07:00
have fun lol
Reply to Topic<< Previous Topic | Next Topic >>

1 browsing (0 members - 1 guest)

Quick Reply
Be Respectful of Others

Subscribe to topic prefs