The Forum Site - Join the conversation
Forums:
Religion & Philosophy

Why muslims believe that Muhammad is a real and true prophet ?

Reply to Topic
AuthorMessage
Pages: 1 2 · >>
anas On April 21, 2012

aaaa, Syria
#1New Post! Apr 12, 2011 @ 15:07:30
hey for all,

briefly with the main idea ,Why muslims believe that Muhammad is a real and true prophet ? , do you want to see the answer?

visit this page to know why.

https://www.rasoulallah.net/v2/folder.aspx?lang=en&folder=712

please visit this , it is so simple:
tariki On September 16, 2012

Deleted

, United Kingdom
#2New Post! Apr 12, 2011 @ 16:36:11
hey anas, just speaking for myself I would far rather hear some of your own reasons, and hear some of your own story. Websites are two a dozen, and I see no more reason to mdevote myself to Islamic sites than a hundred others.

I spent a little bit of time on another forum recently and enjoyed reading a few posts by another Muslim, a lady born in Saudi Arabia. She "fleshed herself out" so to speak.

Sadly, you come across as just a word "anas" that merely points to untold sites and the words and thoughts of others. All well and good in certain contexts, yet on a discussion forum such as this, a little thin in terms of anything that - I at least - have any interest in reading.

All the best

Electric_Banana On February 05, 2024

, New Zealand
#3New Post! Apr 12, 2011 @ 18:53:05
I'm always afraid of going out of my way to view religious doctrine for fear that the arrangement of certain sentences and symbols may trigger some program in my head turning me into a drooling zombie servant.

But all sci-fi horror aside, as Tariki said - it would be best to hear your side of the story, personally, instead of parroted information that has been parroted on to you.
wirelessguru1 On November 01, 2018

Somewhere in, California
#4New Post! Apr 12, 2011 @ 18:57:26
@Electric_Banana Said

I'm always afraid of going out of my way to view religious doctrine for fear that the arrangement of certain sentences and symbols may trigger some program in my head turning me into a drooling zombie servant.

Well, well, that may indeed happen if you leave a lot of room for doubt in your mind program...specially for anyone who is also proud of not being "certain"...
tariki On September 16, 2012

Deleted

, United Kingdom
#5New Post! Apr 12, 2011 @ 20:53:13
@Electric_Banana Said

I'm pretty sure there are some here who could recommend some sort of anti-virus software to deal with issues like that........

Somewhere in, California
#6New Post! Apr 12, 2011 @ 21:12:33
Yeap, the anti-one "Smith" virus tends to indeed be very contagious...

It desperately tries to infect everyone and turn them into yet another "Smith"....

+1 (Neo)
YounG_S4L4H On January 06, 2013

Marrakesh, Morocco
#7New Post! Jul 25, 2012 @ 16:13:27
why i believe that muhammad (pbuh) is real and a true prophet because i read Qur'an and it contains miracles and its not made by muhammad (pbuh) or any other human..

i bear witness that there is no god but allah, and muhammad is his messenger.
chaski On March 28, 2024
Stalker

Tree at Floydgirrl's Window,
#8New Post! Jul 25, 2012 @ 17:26:38
@anas Said

hey for all,

briefly with the main idea ,Why muslims believe that Muhammad is a real and true prophet ? , do you want to see the answer?

Hmmmm...... kind of disingenuous as:

Your premiss it that we know he was the real prophet because he rejected power, wealth and women.

But Muhammad did not reject the things he accepted them.

1. Muhammad did have power (he was the leader of the Muslim World).

2. Muhammad had wealth (at the age of 25 he married the wealthy woman and the marriage lasted for 25 years and was a happy one).

3. Muhammad did have women (13 wives/concubines).
MadCornishBiker On January 14, 2014

Banned

St Columb Road, United Kingdom
#9New Post! Jul 26, 2012 @ 21:52:00
@anas Said

hey for all,

Yes, it is very simple, but also very untrue, because Muhammad can offer you none of those things.

Apart from all else Muhammad did not come through the right genealogical lineage. True their forefather was Abraham, but Ishmael was born outside of Abraham's marriage, which made him illegitimate in both the physical and spiritual senses of the word. The true Messiah was always to come down through the family line which God chose, not that of any man and Abraham's earlier lack f faith simply did, as such always does, cause problems for his true progeny, Israel who were foretold to come through Isaac, Abraham's true and legitimate heir.

Not only that but God also told Hagar that her son Ishmael would father a great nation which would become a thorn in the side of Israel, and such is still the case today even down to the fact that God has used them to prevent the Jews from ever being able to worship Him in an acceptable way again by ensuring that the Temple is never rebuilt in the only place it can be, according to God's directions.

Muhammed may well have been a prophet, but he does not, in any sense, fulfil the criteria for a true prophet of the true God and Father of our Lord Jesus Christ.

Apart from which, just as with Apostate Christendom, Muhammad's followers have abandoned the use of God's true and self chosen name, which comes from the Hebrew Tetragrammaton which transliterates as YHWH, giving us, depending on your language Yehowah, Yahweh or Jehovah, shortformm, as used in scripture, Yah or Jah.

I have to admit I cannot remember any prophecies put out by Muhammad. Maybe you can remind me of any? Jesus made quite a few and all have come, or are currently coming, to fulfilment.

To add a little to what Chaski said, Jesus led by example. He refused wealth, didn't even have a home of his own, and marriage was out of the question for him as the work his Father had given him to do was his whole life. Even hid=s grave and the clothing he lived died and was buried in was given to him.

Not only was Jesus born into exactly the same family line as was prophesied, but he was also born at the time he was prophesied, started his ministry when prophesied , which was rather inevitable since he started his ministry as soon as he was at the age that they Jews at the time considered the age of maturity 30, carried out his ministry for as long as was prophesied, dies in the manner prophesied, was resurrected as prophesied. In fact there were over 350 prophecies about the Messiah, and Jesus fulfilled them all. There is not one prophecy in scripture about Muhammad, only about the Islamic races as a whole.

Sorry but Muhammad was no prophet of the True God, nor could he ever be. That means he can only be a prophet of the opposition to the True God, i. e. of Satanic origin.

Somewhere in, California
#10New Post! Jul 26, 2012 @ 22:12:40
@MadCornishBiker Said

Sorry but Muhammad was no prophet of the True God, nor could he ever be. That means he can only be a prophet of the opposition to the True God, i. e. of Satanic origin.

Well Mad dude (zealot), I don't know about Muhammad, but your bible God is clearly the Devil.
MadCornishBiker On January 14, 2014

Banned

St Columb Road, United Kingdom
#11New Post! Jul 27, 2012 @ 10:53:50
@wirelessguru1 Said

Well Mad dude (zealot), I don't know about Muhammad, but your bible God is clearly the Devil.

No my friend that is neither clear nor logical. The only answer is that the one whose teachings you are following is the devil. After all Stan was the first to try to paint God in the sort of light you are, the first to say God lied, and you are merely following his lead.

However, as Jesus clearly pointed out, it is Satan who is and was the father of the lie, God's word is always true, and will always be reliable.

Of course you can call Him what you like, it is Him you will have to answer to for it, not me, so it's no skin off my nose what you say. Similarly when you insult me you insult the one I represent, and again it will be to Him you have to answer. Your problem, not mine.

Somewhere in, California
#13New Post! Jul 27, 2012 @ 18:48:59
@MadCornishBiker Said

No my friend that is neither clear nor logical. The only answer is that the one whose teachings you are following is the devil. After all Stan was the first to try to paint God in the sort of light you are, the first to say God lied, and you are merely following his lead.

Mad dude, I am not your friend!

..and yes, your bible God is clearly and most definitely the Devil! Wake up!!!

@MadCornishBiker Said

However, as Jesus clearly pointed out, it is Satan who is and was the father of the lie, God's word is always true, and will always be reliable.

So no wonder your bible God is the Devil.

@MadCornishBiker Said

Of course you can call Him what you like, it is Him you will have to answer to for it, not me, so it's no skin off my nose what you say.

Hello, hello, I don't fear your bible God (the Devil)! Wake up!!!

@MadCornishBiker Said

Similarly when you insult me you insult the one I represent, and again it will be to Him you have to answer. Your problem, not mine.

I have no problem since I don't fear your bible God (the Devil)! Wake up!!!

+1 (Neo)

Somewhere in, California
#14New Post! Jul 27, 2012 @ 18:51:17
@bob_the_fisherman Said

A man of stunning and unparalleled evil, was Muhammad.

So very much like the bible God, I suppose...
bob_the_fisherman On January 30, 2023
Anatidaephobic

, Angola
#15New Post! Jul 27, 2012 @ 23:28:12
@wirelessguru1 Said

So very much like the bible God, I suppose...

The way I can tell you have no idea what you are talking about, is the fact that you say things like that.
Reply to Topic<< Previous Topic | Next Topic >>
Pages: 1 2 · >>

1 browsing (0 members - 1 guest)

Quick Reply
Be Respectful of Others

Subscribe to topic prefs