Why is there no "Rock" Sub-forum :(

Reply to Topic
AuthorMessage
Pages: << · 1 2 3
Electric_Banana On February 05, 2024

, New Zealand
#31New Post! Dec 22, 2010 @ 07:52:00
@AlkiRose Said

It was the "flowers" that was stuck in my head forever, and when the kids were grinded into meat >.< I shouldn't of watched either of those parts... LOL

I remember that kind of stuff frightening me when I was a kid and thinking whoever wrote that was "Evil" That was narrow minded on my part.

However to overcome that fear I began to interest myself in horror and got to the point where I wanted to do similar stories to The Wall.

But along the way I also realized that fear we have of that as children is healthy because to expose yourself to too much of it and densensitize yourself to it can adverse affects while growing up.

I still like some horror stories but nowadays I don't feed myself a whole lot of it like I did when I was younger.
AlkiRose On October 11, 2011

Auburn, Washington
#32New Post! Dec 22, 2010 @ 19:48:33
@Electric_Banana Said

I remember that kind of stuff frightening me when I was a kid and thinking whoever wrote that was "Evil" That was narrow minded on my part.

However to overcome that fear I began to interest myself in horror and got to the point where I wanted to do similar stories to The Wall.

But along the way I also realized that fear we have of that as children is healthy because to expose yourself to too much of it and densensitize yourself to it can adverse affects while growing up.

I still like some horror stories but nowadays I don't feed myself a whole lot of it like I did when I was younger.

Weird, I was addicted to Stephen King when I was growing up, it wasn't too long after I watched that movie that I read "IT" and whew, the images of that clown at night washed away any dreams of the meat grinder LOL
Electric_Banana On February 05, 2024

, New Zealand
#33New Post! Dec 22, 2010 @ 22:44:25
@AlkiRose Said

Weird, I was addicted to Stephen King when I was growing up, it wasn't too long after I watched that movie that I read "IT" and whew, the images of that clown at night washed away any dreams of the meat grinder LOL

Tim Curry was much more frightening as "Franky."

Auburn, Washington
#34New Post! Dec 22, 2010 @ 22:59:40
@Electric_Banana Said

Tim Curry was much more frightening as "Franky."

True o.o

Auburn, Washington
#35New Post! Dec 23, 2010 @ 06:02:04
@Wellard Said

Rock is bigger and more well known than Metal,the OP should ask Tino if he could change it.

Asked with no responce LOL *sighs* oh well, I tried haha.
DiscordTiger On December 04, 2021
The Queen of Random

Administrator

Emerald City, United States (g
#36New Post! Dec 23, 2010 @ 07:36:20
There was a trend a while a go to limit the number of barely used subforums, so it might have been eliminated if it wasn't getting used much.

There would have to be a lot of really active threads to get a new subforum put back in.

Auburn, Washington
#37New Post! Dec 23, 2010 @ 22:30:51
@DiscordTiger Said

There was a trend a while a go to limit the number of barely used subforums, so it might have been eliminated if it wasn't getting used much.

There would have to be a lot of really active threads to get a new subforum put back in.

Gotcha.

COME ON PEOPLE START BEING ACTIVE
lol.. just joking...

but no seriously..
Reply to Topic<< Previous Topic | Next Topic >>
Pages: << · 1 2 3

1 browsing (0 members - 1 guest)

Quick Reply
Be Respectful of Others

Subscribe to topic prefs