Q & A

Why is she popping up?

Reply to Topic
AuthorMessage
Cpat92 On May 16, 2021
It's all or nothing

Lauderhill, Florida
#1New Post! Mar 19, 2019 @ 03:00:05
So it is happening again. There's this one girl I worked with (not the one I had feelings for while Active Duty) who is starting to come to my mind rather frequently. I can't explain it. Last I heard was she moved from Boca to Miami about a year ago. She popped up on my mind a few times, but not the way it was earlier today. Like she just wouldn't leave my head for some reason. It went from memories, to a few old conversations. Then my imagination created random scenarios out of nowhere. I don't know what's going on. In all honesty, I haven't thought of her, or asked about her after a while. I'm pretty sure she forgot about me. Why is she in my head all of a sudden?
chaski On March 28, 2024
Stalker

Tree at Floydgirrl's Window,
#2New Post! Mar 19, 2019 @ 04:35:54
Most likely it is something random.... something in your daily life that reminds you of her or is similar to her or somehow similar to a situation you shared.

On the other hand, a spiritual friend of mine says that when this happens (especially if you "smell the sent of the person" ) the other person is thinking about you... it is not a sign of anything grand or "special"... just memories.

Again, it is most likely random thoughts triggered by something... something that has happened to you recently... a sight, sound, smell, food... maybe a day similar to the last time you saw her... the possibilities are many.

This happens to me frequently. Usually in dreams.... once I met and "made up" with a former girlfriend in a dream. We did not "get together", but did spend time together doing things that we never did before and likely will never do together... nothing really special nor especially odd... just unlikely conversations.

Our brains (or minds) can be very strange... very random.
Reply to Topic<< Previous Topic | Next Topic >>

1 browsing (0 members - 1 guest)

Quick Reply
Be Respectful of Others

Subscribe to topic prefs